Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (76249 Views)

All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) / 5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Omotayor123(f): 7:20am On Sep 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Can you tell me the usefulness of your existence on earth
Bad belle yellowbar dirty girl
You will continue Wailing till you will get frustrated and jump inside the lagoon!

Onigbe, Egbere!

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol That was me. Good Morning.
I wanted making inquiries, I'm still very much open to that though. smiley
. Ok. Am all yours
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

You and I know that this is your alternate account, quote me with your main account.

I don't do Alts....not when I can help it.
. Don't worry I know the guy. I knw his alternate. Just chill!
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ok. Am all yours

Okay, I will send a mail right away.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kaboninc(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
Kaboninc
Two things...

It's either you sleep or drop a comment.

Lmao
See me wey bin tell you say I go soon sleep.
Holidays good ogrin

Lool. By the time this mention came, I was in loverland. Lol.

Good morning
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2015
grin
ARIZONA123:
. Don't worry I know the guy. I knw his alternate. Just chill!
gringringringringrin

cheesy
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool. By the time this mention came, I was in loverland. Lol.

Good morning

cool
Good Morningsmiley
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by alist(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2015
You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
BB Pin 5679163D
contact us Alist where we have a [b][i]passion for perfection https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Is she more informed than the likes of Obiagelli, Edo girl et all? Definitely No. Even though I like her usage of English, she barely knows politics couple with her self-praise known as chest beating. She relies on hear say to argue
. A typical yeribastard will always reason with his anus. Obiageli and edo slvt that I knw ? Smh! Don't tell me nonsense mr man

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Enahi(f): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2015
@op you are very daft for comparing Olodo Buhari to GEJ.

GEJ for me anytime, any day. He is the definition of a gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, I will send a mail right away.
. You are most welcome
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kaboninc(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

cool
Good Morningsmiley

Trust you slept well. This one that you're up so early
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by WailingWailer00(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

You will continue Wailing till you will get frustrated and jump inside the lagoon!

Onigbe, Egbere!
Iya baba e lon ba soro, ashiere, omo ale, elede oshi

Lagoon ko, Stream ni undecided
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Onigbe, Egbere!
. Chai! Omotayor. Why are you this ugly nau? Chisos! Nawaooo
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2015
kaboninc:

Trust you slept well. This one that you're up so early

Reason's not far fetched.
It's been like that for some days now.

I slept well. You?
smiley
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kaboninc(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Reason's not far fetched.
It's been like that for some days now.

I slept well. You?
smiley

Slept well too.

Preparing for the day. Have lots of things to do.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm just seeing this.

Looooooooool
cheesy Good Morning btw.

Oh well, I really don't know much about Merkel, but I can categorically tell you that Mummy Akunyili inspired me more (in death).
Nothing beats being a follower in the home front, and an activist/leader in the grand scheme of things.

I liked that her husband stood by her, I liked that she settled with someone who didn't see a need to clip her or place her under any role of subserviency. The man clearly loved her.

Scenes from her wake-keep flash in my memory as I write....
As it was then, it occurs to me now, that that's the kind of life I'd want.....even better.
And so be it.

You see! cheesy

All men are not actually the same

Yea...actually I love that lady to fault-courageous,inspirational,intelligent,beautiful. Etc.

Despite all the criticism in doing her job back then as the NAFDAC boss,she stood her ground. And I must tell you that;the level of sanity in the Drug and Food processing sector of our country today is as a result of her hard working and impartial being.

Remembering that; that lady is dead always bathe me with goose bumps!

Mhen! Sometimes I do wish Mr. Death has sympathy.

*nods head*
Amen! Amen!!

Btw Good morning and have a lovely day ahead.

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2015
smiley
kellyJames5:

You see! cheesy

All men are not actually the same

Yea...actually I love that lady to fault-courageous,inspirational,intelligent,beautiful. Etc.

Despite all the criticism in doing her job back then as the NAFDAC boss,she stood her ground. And I must tell you that;the level of sanity in the Drug and Food processing sector of our country today is as a result of her hard working and impartial being.

Remembering that; that lady is dead always bathe me with goose bumps!

Mhen! Sometimes I do wish Mr. Death has sympathy.

*nods head*
Amen! Amen!!

Btw Good morning and have a lovely day ahead.

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2015
kaboninc:

Slept well too.

Preparing for the day. Have lots of things to do.

Pele
I wish you wellsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Beremx(f): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

No I don't suffer from from self esteem issues.

I dont seek validation on an anonymous forum to make ridiculous proclamations like you have done tonight.

Actually you are not opinionated or strong. Strong women let their words speak for themselves. Strong women do not engage in self praise. It is a weakness . Weak women seek validation and are content with their very limited abilities that they erroneously imagine as strengths.

I am not been unnecessarily harsh, but to be frank with you, you are well below average when it comes to articulation.

@ Topic

I am still waiting for evidence that Buhari is related to the INEC Chairwoman as you earlier claimed. I wont hold my breadth.
you deserve an early morning kiss. Well spoken!

6 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Dozzmani(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
One president respects women the other hates women.

What the picture of jonathan shows is not having respect for women but a president that is not deplomatic.he is d number one citizen and shud come first as he is d one people were expecting.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by AmadiObinna: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Chai! Omotayor. Why are you this ugly nau? Chisos! Nawaooo

Chyke Okolo, frustration will kill you on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2015
AmadiObinna:

Chyke Okolo, frustration will kill you on nairaland.
. Get off my mention you this bastard! Stop masturbating with my moniker. Oponu!
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Beremx:
you deserve an early morning kiss. Well spoken!
. What relationship have you with YORUBAKWE of lagos? Cos ur intels has a link with him. Wife,brother,sister ? Just tell me
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Beremx(f): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. What relationship have you with YORUBAKWE of lagos? Cos ur intels has a link with him. Wife,brother,sister ? Just tell me
what's this one saying? I don't think am in the mood to reply useless posts. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by sdindan: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
One is pussy controlled d oda is independent minded & in charge. Mumuology & imbecility dey ur blood.

I can see
Buhari is prick controlled cheesy grin
U hope you're from kogi
Bokoharam will soon meet you

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by AmadiObinna: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Get off my mention you this bastard! Stop masturbating with my moniker. Oponu!
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, Your smelly mother is a bastard. You will die of frustration.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by AmadiObinna: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Beremx:
what's this one saying? I don't think am in the mood to reply useless posts. Thanks

Please ma'am, Ignore that deranged animal. he is frustrated and dying slowly, I will handle him.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by AmadiObinna: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
[/s]

Shut up you shameless ediot. Chyke Okolo the dirty animal
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Beremx(f): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2015
AmadiObinna:

Please ma'am, Ignore that deranged animal. he is frustrated and dying slowly, I will handle him.
cool cool
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2015
Beremx:
. Mechie onu there osiso. I have ur intels complete with me you this shameless old dwarf. If you dare me I will drag you to the mud here. Smelling shit! Btw nice outfit there! Kinda sexy on you
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by AmadiObinna: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Mechie onu there osiso. I have ur intels complete with me you this shameless old dwarf. If you dare me I will drag you to the mud here. Smelling shit! Btw nice outfit there! Kinda sexy on you
[/s][s][/s]

Chyke Okolo, you are a novice and its sad you are suffering alone. You love making noise with your rubbish post, you have been cursed by your useless smelly mother. Frustration will make you hang yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.