Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (32115 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Rexphobia(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Maybe it will make sense in the morning
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:
how I so much hate men dat sleep outside.....if my husband tries it....na die sure pass

lol
...undecidednow i can see a 25yr old widow....angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by hobermener: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2016
T
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by sauceTDA(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

lol.......are u among dose men
. It's in us "if my husband tries it....na die sure pass"
. I pity you undecided
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2016
abduldope:
Mod go nd sleep itz late biko
..END TIME commentors are sleeping already...they may wake up around 6:45am to shout end time on this threadgringrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by blayde(m): 12:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Ah no fit decieve una e b like say na only me no know d meaning of Philandering.

OP pity us wey no go skul na..so so big grammar

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Izugab(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-becausepls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire painsnow. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.thanks
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by 1metre: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Everyone here in naira land is guilty of this philandering thing..so don'tcomehereandclaiminnocent
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2016
If u have a fat ass, inbox me.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Toks2008(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2016
1metre:
Everyone here in naira land is guilty of this philandering thing..so don'tcomehereandclaiminnocent

So it is that bad that you are so sure that every guy does it..interesting.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
sauceTDA:
. It's in us "if my husband tries it....na die sure pass"
. I pity you undecided
lol....just jockin...I can't even hurt an ant....
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
me guilty!
men will be men and nothing can change this act from us!
you cant remove the H in water
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2016
canalily:
...undecidednow i can see a 25yr old widow....angry

hehhehe....I reject joor.....Buh Dats d worst fin I hate in men.....den why do u marry a wife den
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by naijaboiy: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2016
*spreads mat* smiley
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by ehix89(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2016
sometimes our sometin no get discipline no matter hw hard we try....we r still tryin sha
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Why would I want to stop philandering I just want all the fun.....back to back grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Philandering is natural, non philandering is unnatural and an acquired behavior
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by ronald4lif(m): 1:38am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:
how I so much hate men dat sleep outside.....if my husband tries it....na die sure pass

lol

Better be ready to sterilize him as that's the only curative measure to adopt. tongue

Any other therapeutic measure is a goose chase. It's near impossible for a philanderer to stop wandering about, they only get more sagacious and secretive. embarassed

So if you know he can't keep his eyes only on you and you alone don't waste your time marrying him thinking he'd change.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 1:53am On Jan 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Better be ready to sterilize him as that's the only curative measure to adopt. tongue

Any other therapeutic measure is a goose chase. It's near impossible for a philanderer to stop wandering about, they only get more sagacious and secretive. embarassed

So if you know he can't keep his eyes only on you and you alone don't waste your time marrying him thinking he'd change.

Wat abt guys that were nt a flirt before marriage Buh starts flirting arround after marriage....becos u already knew him as someone dat does nt flirt before marriage,so u Wil be confident in him,,,,nt knowing dat he Wil change after d marriage......and u knw men re polygamous in nature....so d best fin is Jst to hope in God for d best husband...
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by 9jatatafo(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Richiy:
Keep busy. Joblessness only increases your chances of philandering.

That is not always correct
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Owlcity2: 4:06am On Jan 12, 2016
You mean when the women come for you, you should just push them away?

For where?
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by delishpot: 5:53am On Jan 12, 2016
canalily:
..END TIME commentors are sleeping already...they may wake up around 6:45am to shout end time on this threadgringrin

Haha
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by kindnyce(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:
Philandering is an act that is predominant among men and women alike.To some men this act seem normal due to the erroneous belief that men can be polygamous, but some women experience philandering due to narcissistic or even sociopathic mindset.

But as they say,it is a cruel world of men and often times the women are at the receiving end of this reckless act so this write up is directed to men and women alike but with more focus on the men and this write up will list 5ways you can prevent philandering or reduce the act to the barest minimum

1.Accept that it is a reckless and destructive act to you mentally,physically,Financially and spiritually
: Yes as sweet as philandering may seem to be, it is a very destructive act because it can lead you to eternal destruction of your soul as the Quran and Bible suggested and i believe your soul is worth more than the flimsy passion of exploring many death traps in the name of women. Asides this you can readily contract deadly infections and many men have had sexual encounters with different spiritual beings in the name of women and not forgetting the fact that in most cases,the act of philandering tend to make you spend excessively as you will need to spend on the side chicks from time to time just to satisfy your lustful desire.

2.Understand that Philandering is more than a regular bad habit but a demonically influenced act
: I have always counseled many ladies that they can not nag a man out of philandering but can only pray him out of it because most times,the men who indulge in it are influenced by demonic spirits so if you are a man who wants to stop or prevent this then you must be willing to pray to GOD to prevent the spirit from possessing you and to help you cast it out of you because this is one act you can not stop on your own.

3.Go for a lady that turns you on physically
:I always have a slogan that i will rather remain single for life than marry a woman that does not appeal to me physically. Yes they say choosing a wife is more than the physical attributes but nevertheless i believe you can always get a lady who has a good attribute as well as a good physical appeal.

Why should a man who loves a bootilicious lady settle for a flat ass? and if you love a big body lady why settle for a slim one?I remember having an affair with a lady while i was in the university and at a point i began to pray that GOD should make this lady develop some sexual features..
"can you imagine?"

If you love a busty lady and you settle for a small cup size then you just might fantasize about huge bust-line whenever you make out with a wife with a small cup size and to me,this is perpetual self inflicted bondage because there are billions of ladies out there single and ready to mingle so why pick the one that does not turn you on just by her physical appearance.

4.Accept the fact that no lady has the monopoly of beauty
:No matter how sexy or outwardly beautiful your woman may be,there will always be a lady sexier and more attractive than her out there and you are bound to meet many of such so if you are the type who can't take his eyes away from every sexy damsel then you just might be on a fast track to your grave because you can never outdo these daughters of eve who are always willing to show you the fastest way to hell. Just make that choice and do your best to maintain your choice by helping her retain her sexy figure in anyway you can.Learn to appreciate and be content with what you have because in actual fact,its the same hole and same pleasure,just that it is the skills that differs so teach her the skills rather than seek for a facade in the name of varieties.

5.It takes the fear of GOD and great discipline to do away with philandering
: It is practically almost impossible for a man who does not fear GOD to desist from this pleasurable but deadly act so as a lady you must pray and try to lead your man closer to GOD because if a man fears GOD then apparently he will make you happy and for the man please understand that you must practically go closer to GOD so that your love and fear for him will keep you away from this act.

Yes the act of philandering is a strong one that tends to enslave any susceptible person and it is not want anyone can just wish away but with GOD i believe that it can be prevented.

GOD HELP US. and I hope this helps

Mr Lalasticlala...how you dey?

GUY..NO.3 IS EXACTLY WHAT AM PASSING THROUGH RIGHT NOW.BIG BUSTY N THICK CHICK IS THREATENING MY HOME...AM CONFUSED.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by shotgun22(m): 6:38am On Jan 12, 2016
Richiy:
Keep busy. Joblessness only increases your chances of philandering.
not like am wiser or something.. but m a guy and I think that's d advantage I have over u (also The Spirit Within) A job is never guarantee that a man won't cheat on you..sexual promiscuity is the leading cause of divorce in marriage..you can check it out yourself..so are you saying most husbands are jobless..not at all. baring in mind no woman wants to get married to a jobless man except she's convinced by God to. or can you? saying joblessness is d cause is a "WRONG BELIEF SYSTEM" When a man has the fear of God He won't cheat. The truth of the matter is, a man will always see women that are more sexy than his wife..that's where the fear/discipline comes in. And wives should help their husbands too. dress well, wear revealing clothes when with your husband. Dont be dirty and unkept. and don't nag all the time rather pray for him. As a matter of fact most men tend to be more loyal when they don't have money.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

I am trying to try grin
you woulda first of all expatiate on what philanderer really means na stoks city grin
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by patani(m): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2016
The truth is, one woman can hardly satisfy a man Even nature makes it so...women are not in sex mood most time while man feel like aving sex all the time..it takes extra effort to keep your self satisfied by 2 -3 times per week which most carreer woman can offer...my own non-hypocritical view though lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by GodblessNig247(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

lol

so you will kill ur husband! hmm that's too extreme
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

hehhehe....I reject joor.....Buh Dats d worst fin I hate in men.....den why do u marry a wife den
...no matter how you struggle, you can never cage a man...,
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Gerrard59(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Add...Do unto others as you them to do to you. How will you feel when your partner does same to you?
Religion plays a less role here, it's all about self discipline. I'm a less religious person and I wouldn't condone double dating.

And OP, to be honest, this is your best thread ever. I wonder why a man will go for another lady when you're currently in a relationship? It smacks of irresponsibility and being undisciplined.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.