Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (32113 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by tottinova: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Google it.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

am nt struggling to cage any man......cos I knw my husband will never cheat on me.....

cheers!
..when he does he wil tel you...buh dnt come here to lament or petition for thatgringringrin
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Without sounding persimistic biko dont ever make that naive comment again that your husband can never cheat on you but rather say you hope he does not.

The ealier you start shifting your focus from hinging your marital happiness on the purported fidelity of your hubby the better for you.

There0 is a wide gap between polygamy and philandering and i hope you know this..a man may not sleep around yet take another wife.

inasmuch as polygamy is not forbidden in our culture,no lady should kill herself over a cheating spouse.

As long as he does his duty in the home front and he is not foolish to cheat on you with impunity or have unprotected sex out there,you are good.

This thread only focuses of advicing the malefolks on how to prevent it but it will definitely never erase the fact that many men philander...so start getting ready for any possibility...if you like be too careful to marry an angel,that is no guaranty that he wont change...

Hard facts.

hnmmm....cool.I concur wif u on dis....Jst hoping i dnt make a mistake of marryin such a man...cos i know dere must still be a faithful man,although dey might be few....
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
canalily:
..when he does he wil tel you...buh dnt come here to lament or petition for thatgringringrin

he won't joor.....enemy of progress...smiley
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by tommychow(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008 that knowledge in your head is too much. You go soon run mad oh! Lol

To an extent women contribute to the act of philandering. It is very common amongst "modern women" to belittle men of minimal experiences with women. You often hear even female Nairalanders say "abeg abeg, I don't want anything to do with inexperienced men". In the eyes of many women nowadays, if you have a record of being with lots of babes you're a "catch". Quite shallow, innit? And the same set of women will cry about the man's infidelity.

It's so bad that it's a game plan players use nowadays and it hardly fails. Players role with their finest female friends. When his target sees him laughing and playing with babes, she'll be thinking "This guy is with babes and he is eyeing me? OMG, he wants me to be his no 1". ICE BROKEN!!! Even my female friends suddenly show interest in me when I'm gisting them about my adventures with babes. I don't take advantage though, I value their friendship.

I've also read articles by researchers in US that sexually active women are more attracted to men who have had lots of women (aka bad boys) than single, inexperienced, good men. This is one of the main driving factors and if ALL WOMEN start to show MASSIVE RESPECT for men who respect their bodies and others then we'll see a massive drop in philandering...But I doubt, slvts won't let it be.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Toks2008(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2016
tommychow:
Toks2008 that knowledge in your head is too much. You go soon run mad oh! Lol

To an extent women contribute to the act of philandering. It is very common amongst "modern women" to belittle men of minimal experiences with women. You often hear even female Nairalanders say "abeg abeg, I don't want anything to do with inexperienced men". In the eyes of many women nowadays, if you have a record of being with lots of babes you're a "catch". Quite shallow, innit? And the same set of women will cry about the man's infidelity.

LOL! Thats why im pouring them out to nairalanders make my brain no become super saturated.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by cybriz82(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Busy or no busy....dis na spiritual mata...even if u dey work ontop of sea u go still do am..
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Ay04z(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tight pussy is another factor.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

he won't joor.....enemy of progress...smiley
jeeeeeeaalous wife to begringrin
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
canalily:
jeeeeeeaalous wife to begringrin
gringringrin
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Toks2008(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

hnmmm....cool.I concur wif u on dis....Jst hoping i dnt make a mistake of marryin such a man...cos i know dere must still be a faithful man,although dey might be few....

There are more than enough but the twisted confused and complex nature of ladies will always gravitate them towards the bad ones.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by moriarity(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
lilmax:
We nor wan overcome am na grin

Na by force? grin
grin grin Ask them o
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by tommychow(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! Thats why im pouring them out to nairalanders make my brain no become super saturated.

Hahaha! Good for all of us then. A good case of mutualism.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:
gringringrin
can weundecided huh?....
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
canalily:
can weundecided huh?....
can we wat
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Vikky014(f): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

There are more than enough but the twisted confused and complex nature of ladies will always gravitate them towards the bad ones.
cry
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Realist2: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
What kind of write-up is this ?, you're writing on a subject ' Philandering ' without giving a simple definition of it.

For those who may not know the meaning, Philandering is an act of having sexual relationship with many different women ,( in case of man).
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Realist2:
What kind of write-up is this ?, you're writing on a subject ' Philandering ' without giving a simple definition of it.

For those who may not know the meaning, Philandering is an act of having sexual relationship with many different women ,( in case of man).

lol abeg no mind me..i just took it for granted that its a common word.

But thank God for google
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Toks2008(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Vikky014:
cry

Yes o..a lady will see a guy who has the pootential to love and remain faithful to her but you will hear these same ladies say..he is too old,he is not educated,he is too short,his head is too big but it is that guy who has no plan to make them the numero uno in his life that their brain will be saying Yes to...

Confused and complicated is another name for ladies.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Vikky014(f): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Yes o..a lady will see a guy who has the pootential to love and remain faithful to her but you will hear these same ladies say..he is too old,he is not educated,he is too short,his head is too big but it is that guy who has no plan to make them the numero uno in his life that their brain will be saying Yes to...

Confused and complicated is another name for ladies.
lol...accepted am guilty of almost all May God help us to make the right choice. it is quite difficult for most of us especially when one receives too many attention from the male folks... most times we Ladies find it so difficult to choose...
How i wish God made it possible for us to spend our life with four men atleast in marriage by giving us maximum of 4years i think the World would have been a better place for Ladies. or dont you think so?
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Toks2008(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Vikky014:
lol...accepted am guilty of almost all May God help us to make the right choice. it is quite difficult for most of us especially when one receives too many attention from the male folks... most times we Ladies find it so difficult to choose...
How i wish God made it possible for us to spend our life with four men atleast in marriage by giving us maximum of 4years i think the World would have been a better place for Ladies. or dont you think so?

Wait make i take my drink finish whether i go understand wettin you dey yarn

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Vikky014(f): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Wait make i take my drink finish whether i go understand wettin you dey yarn
LOL. wont you like itgetting married to a maximum of 4 hot chics and spend 4 years with one at a time U can decide to remain with the last one till death ...Then Ladies can also practice same. How i wish God made it so tongue
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Vikky014:
LOL. wont you like itgetting married to a maximum of 4 hot chics and spend 4 years with one at a time U can decide to remain with the last one till death ...Then Ladies can also practice same. How i wish God made it so tongue

Marriage is like a black market,no mater how careful you may be in choosing a spouse, there is always a dint of uncertainty waiting to happen and you must be ready to confront it head on. In marriage there is no good or bad choice but what we have is your choice so you just have to choose a spouse and dare the consequence else you will just be wondering and waiting endlessly with fear of making a wrong choice.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Vikky014(f): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Marriage is like a black market,no mater how careful you may be in choosing a spouse, there is always a dint of uncertainty waiting to happen and you must be ready to confront it head on. In marriage there is no good or bad choice but what we have is your choice so you just have to choose a spouse and dare the consequence else you will just be wondering and waiting endlessly with fear of making a wrong choice.
You are right.

..May God help vikky
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by vislabraye(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Richiy:
Keep busy. Joblessness only increases your chances of philandering.

Not absolutely true. Rich guys and even married men do it more.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:
can we wat
inbox me lets talk it there, huhundecided
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
canalily:
inbox me lets talk it there, huhundecided

I don't knw he to send mail dear
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

I don't knw he to send mail dear
its no big deal, jst same as nairaland. Should i tutor u?
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
canalily:
its no big deal, jst same as nairaland. Should i tutor u?

u can email me....
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

u can email me....
pls gv me ur fcbk nameundecided
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
canalily:
pls gv me ur fcbk nameundecided
dear I can't put it up here....
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 5:32am On Jan 13, 2016
refiner:

dear I can't put it up here....
tell me what u want me to pray 4u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.