Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,820 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor (53834 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by otiigba1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
aisha2008:
26-10= 16 which means she started having child at age of 16.
yep! Its normal in the US and the UK, some girls start at even15 and no problem, its because the state looks after them and their children.

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Tedassie(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
avasweet:

Wateva....get busy dude
After you,mum.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Damfostopper(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
d gal is nt from here sef...sum mumu nigerians r busy inviting her to c um n let dem av a taste of ha kitty catty
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by samifiakp: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmm, something fishy. Are you sure it's not a man faking a woman identify to scam men on Facebook?
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by nortcentrallord(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
All these HOES getting worse.
Pu ssy seem like a weapon, some kinda bank account a Nigga kip depositing money and cum and getting naffn bak n return. Bullshit, only pu*ssies don't get pu*ssy. Better pu*ssies begging to be laid, why wld a Nigga wnt to hit one dts been to d labour room 4 times for four different nigaz who hit n left babies with her bt still left anyway? Shiiiiit!

Sure this type can make you a millionaire after she sucks d billions outta your pocket. Dts fuc king badluck. Ish!
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by simdam500(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
juliusocean: Happy is a man who collects his salary and has no body (gf) expecting monthly allowee
bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by simdam500(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
hardywaltz: Olé(thief), Olè(laziness)
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nicklaus(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Well I guess there ll be no end in supply of babies for this baby factory of a lady. All she needs is a compliant nigga who would pander to her whim and all she has to offer is her smelly b***t with children with no surnames.

I think she needs help....what do you think
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by ALIMINE(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Romantic Nonsense. Mtchw grin grin angry
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Rexnegro(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
damton:
Typical olosho. No responsible man will approach this one.
Guy na lie men plenty cos no be all men get sense na ...many are so lustful to the point they will forget say she's after 4...
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by damton(m): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Rexnegro:

Guy na lie men plenty cos no be all men get sense na ...many are so lustful to the point they will forget say she's after 4...
That's why I said a responsible man intending to settle down. probably someone who is trying to remarry or who is promiscuous in like manner wouldn't mind or perhaps a man that has children before.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by muzeze77: 3:13am On Sep 27, 2015
At least she useful for green card

2 Likes

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by N3RO(m): 4:52am On Sep 27, 2015
...no education
...no job
...no money
...no dignity
...no shame

Stability?? After 4kids from different daddies
*smh
No real Nigerian guy would ever fall for this naa....lol

*eko Lon pe ibi
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Jkvivi2020: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2015
prostitude. Ur toto na gold they inside we you they give condition. Ur toto don sour. 4 pikin u still dey wash ur mouth 4 their. Go brothel make u go dey do ur ashawo for their. U supose to find corect bobo wel go they service ur toto no be d other way round
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by dazzlingd(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2015
you should try to check her fcbk page, she's so excited about the publicity, that she even made the headlines all d way in Nigeria

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by no1madman(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Dragonking:
Useless female oloshos everywhere. Most of them have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from puss$y. angry angry angry
majority get loose puxxxxy. . -
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by possibilita(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2015
No b her fault na 2face n Patoranking cause am wen dem sing Afrcan queen and My woman my everything.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by xtervaganza(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2015
I blame her? When some oloshi guys won't stop falling man pikin hand

If u like fine pass mammy water, i won't send you any mail

Guys, be classy
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by theDEVILisHERE: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2015
akksplendor:
Victoria Byerson has 4 kids by different baby fathers. She took to her Facebook page a few days ago to state the things she wants from a man. See her demand in explicit terms below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/see-what-this-26-year-old-woman-with-4.html

She and other women in general should not be making demands
Just look for someone who you like what he has to offer and hope the person also likes what you have to offer in return

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by ugbah007: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
I love this lady,because she is truthful.many ladies out there are like that but they will never tell or show you.na hustle all this girls dey oo.see money no gf to spend on,babe if say you drop your account no I for surprise I swear down.

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Gordonz07(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
akksplendor:
Victoria Byerson has 4 kids by different baby fathers. She took to her Facebook page a few days ago to state the things she wants from a man. See her demand in explicit terms below...

Everything is all about time. With time she won't even see someone to talk to.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Rexnegro(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
damton:
That's why I said a responsible man intending to settle down. probably someone who is trying to remarry or who is promiscuous in like manner wouldn't mind or perhaps a man that has children before.
Am sorry bro if I misunderstood you or didn't read you accordingly .....
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
okooloyun1:
Single ladies with good job without kids are finding it difficult to get suitor while you with 4 kids and no job is here giving terms and conditions of getting married to you which man is ready to take up responsibilities of other men in this time of economy hardship by the time she have 10 kids for ten different men she would be in her right senses because right now something is dancing shakitibobo on her head.
This woman is shameless walahi.
Where guys still dey Dodge these oloshos wey no get pickin. Shuuu. She no get sense

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
akksplendor:

More women should be more upfront and direct.

Nigerian artisans, please look at this kitchen and its design elements and detail. Even though it's not high grade but the sink is centered perfectly under the window, quality of installation, etc
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
muzeze77:
At least she useful for green card

She's actually not.

She's admittedly broke and I think out of work.

You need to make a level of income/poverty level to sponsor an immigrant. So she needs to make enough to sponsor her, her four bastards and the green carder.

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
SmartMugu:

Women like this are all over the place in the US. Four kids from four men means getting child support from four different men. That's how messed up the system is.

So, most likely she gets money from each of the men every month until each of the kids turn 18.

Men that don't pay child support usually end up locked up or with suspended licenses in some states. Some men cant even work anymore because child-support is automatically withdrawn from their pay checks.

Depending on how many times some men have been hit by women like this, some men's pay check is less that 10% of what they actually worked for. The rest is taken by the system, for their various baby mamas and taxes. At the end of the day, men like that don't see nothing in working anymore and would rather hustle to make it on the streets. I guess that's why many American women like foreigners, we work and get the bills paid.

I've met several women like this. They spend extra much on their appearance and cars, in reality, their only income is from men they have kids for and the tax refunds they get on each kid during tax season. Some of them let others claim their remaining kids for tax reasons, which is illegal.

If she doesnt want any more kids, it's most likely because of the tax return restrictions - you can't get tax refunds for more than a certain number of kids in the US. That's another part of the women hustle.

I won't even trust using a rubber for someone like this; I know a lot of dudes messed up from dealing with her type.

Goodluck to those guys that like her appearance and don't mind her having the fifth kid for them. Additional income for her.

Two corrections:

1) No US employer will take more than 50% of your paycheck for child support. It may temporarily go up to 65% but only in specific instances where a high past due exists.

I pay child support on 4 kids in the US so it's from experience but just in case

http://family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/child_support/california-child-support-garnishment-limits-exemptions-protections.htm

2) there's no limit on the number of dependent children that you can claim on taxes as long as they meet irs definition.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
nijanigga:
what are the chances that all the kids will be sluts too? very high.

Confirm.

Common denominator for prostitutes.

1) from broken homes
2) abused by step father
3) runaway due to abusive parents
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by khiaa(f): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nicklaus:
Well I guess there ll be no end in supply of babies for this baby factory of a lady. All she needs is a compliant nigga who would pander to her whim and all she has to offer is her smelly b***t with children with no surnames.

I think she needs help....what do you think

They have surnames.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nicklaus(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
khiaa:

They have surnames.
namely
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by IndianaJay: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Anybody that pursues this one is just pursuing problem in life.

4 kids from 4 different men.....reeks of indiscipline and irresponsible behaviour. No?
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by khiaa(f): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Nicklaus:
namely

What??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.