Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor (53830 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Viktor1983(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
lol
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Chanchit: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
So who would pay the bills of the 4kids too,the man?

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
She looks 46...Meanwhile, what does the UNlucky guy stand to gain?

2 Likes

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Shegricho: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
K
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by slick1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
No wonder she has four kids from different father's... when the man chop tire, him move on

3 Likes

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by seedorfg(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Funny demand

grin
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by emekaude1: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Old mama, guys don finish u, wait for 65 years old man. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by callherspices(f): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
She will definitely meet a ritualist or a PRO CON man, who will do away with her valuables and the so called "pusseyy" of hers with hard labour grin.......by then u wouldn't know what struck u, I pity those kids tho
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Expensive Bae Like Her Go Get Belle For 4 Different Mehn I Smh
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by sukkot: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
well she does have a point ' i did not pursue you, you pursued me so dont expect NOTHING from me'

4 Likes

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by nijanigga: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
what are the chances that all the kids will be sluts too? very high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by MrBasketball: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
And what is this whoré feeling like? Dirty thing.

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Kingsasian(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
juliusocean:
Happy is a man who collects him salary and has no body (gf) expecting monthly allowee
you too much jare
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by babywhite(f): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
I don't understand, Abeg wetin she dey talk
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Kingsasian(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Well, she only has sex to offer in return and that is the only thing we gain from them.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by nationwide1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
kurupt1:
#sighs# well.......na men cause all these so called “princess mentality” in women.Can you imagine the terms meted out by the girl??A fucking liability!nothing to offer except bad character and below average beauty.
Even if she is as beautiful as Miss World, it's a common sense that the beauty of the character far outlives the beauty of the face.

In addition to that, she is an absolute liability. Na men cause am sha.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Pamelayoung: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
To be frank this is the kind of lady rich guys go 4, they don't even look d way of decent girls.
Well her life, her wish.

2 Likes

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by vega84(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Men no suffer #vegatalks
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by staymore: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why won't she reason well after four kids?
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by sukkot: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Pamelayoung:
To be frank this is the kind of lady rich guys go 4, they don't even look d way of decent girls.
Well her life, her wish.
rich guys in america are different from rich guys in nigeria. rich guys in america go for beyonce or alicia keyes type of women. rich men in america have standards. that woman will get 60 year old grandpas who have ok jobs like maybe they work construction or drive buses etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by bezimo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
kurupt1:
#sighs# well.......na men cause all these so called “princess mentality” in women.Can you imagine the terms meted out by the girl??A fucking liability!nothing to offer except bad character and below average beauty.

Which kind of guy would want to settle for the empty girl who has nothing to offer except the P***y, when there are many decent girls with character and dignity.She has nothing to offer and is proud about it.What an embarrassment to women!!!
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
NaLaugh:

About 95% of girls.
certainly not me.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by funkyglitz: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jxt her pix alone says it all she is in for auction sale ad in nid of the highest bidder,marketin all she got #cheap byotch# anyways her life her rules

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by sukkot: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
remember007:
certainly not me.
which is you ? on the right or left of pinshure ?
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by sani01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
How does she differ from the $10 hawkers we see on the street every day?

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by tsdarkside(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked...oyyy...if all women become like this,then good night...they think their pusssy is enough....they will die old and alone....

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by DaBullIT(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
I smell vibrator muncher
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dragonking:
Useless female oloshos everywhere. Most of them have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from puss$y. angry angry angry
And the pu**y even suck.
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by friends4ever(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
After 4...with saggy kushee cool
Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by JuicyStar: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
akksplendor:
Victoria Byerson has 4 kids by different baby fathers. She took to her Facebook page a few days ago to state the things she wants from a man. See her demand in explicit terms below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/see-what-this-26-year-old-woman-with-4.html

No comment now...I dey watch ball. No run oooh I dey come back to face this Mrs Bean.

1 Like

Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
sukkot:
which is you ? on the right or left of pinshure ?
one on wrist bands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.