Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (46959 Views)

Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Senate Rule Forgery: David Mark, Ekweremadu In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:

From your pictures, I am at least 30 years younger than you so if I am "old" then you must be ancient. As per the other point you raise, I think it is obvious, from the many times your opinions have been discredited and disgraced, that you don't know what you are talking about. You are always sentimental and delusional. Keep watching as APC ruthlessly claim the Senate Presidency and DSP position.

Senators have no immunity. How easy would it be to take down brazen crooks like Theodore Orji, Kashamu or Akpabio under a President who will see a fight to the end unlike the cowardly and cowering GEJ? If it were Governors, immune from prosecution, then different. Once the tacit message is sent out that "mess around and be dealt with" then we will see how many of our self-serving and cowardly legislators, whether APC or PDP, will be willing to put their comfortable four year mandate on the line to fight PMB and the APC.
That's is why there are called Senators and are very very very powerful especially when they are united!! Buhari would soon find out the difference between 1983 and 2015.

4 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by LadyExcellency: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:

From your pictures, I am at least 30 years younger than you so if I am "old" then you must be ancient.

Why have you decided to distract me from going to church with this your comic relief?

3 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by disloman(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tell me something, how would the APC be able to carry out such a feat?
That's none of your business.Stick to what you know how to do best cos if I did explain to you,your brain won't be able to comprehend it.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by oloyedayo(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2015
let's wait and see.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Burger01(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Chanchit:
Akpagini?! He won't even try it, this one they did to Saraki na just exercise, his own would be worse.
cheesy
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by KDCityForum(f): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Sen. David will breack records if emerge as sen. President again.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by sammyj: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin shocked grin
Chanchit:
Akpagini?! He won't even try it, this one they did to Saraki na just exercise, his own would be worse.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by modath(f): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

This is not a fresh election man, he already has four months experience

Thought you said na Saraki forever ? Wetin happen?

5 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by evansjeff(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2015
story
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by evansjeff(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2015
glad to b back
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Truckpusher(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

The volume of Fear that Tinubu strike you with is alarming. Seek help in time.
And that's the change ya'all voted for I guess ?

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by nephemmy(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Hehehehehehehe
Naija mehn..
All about $$$$
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by micklplus(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:

From your pictures, I am at least 30 years younger than you so if I am "old" then you must be ancient. As per the other point you raise, I think it is obvious, from the many times your opinions have been discredited and disgraced, that you don't know what you are talking about. You are always sentimental and delusional. Keep watching as APC ruthlessly claim the Senate Presidency and DSP position.

Senators have no immunity. How easy would it be to take down brazen crooks like Theodore Orji, Kashamu or Akpabio under a President who will see a fight to the end unlike the cowardly and cowering GEJ? If it were Governors, immune from prosecution, then different. Once the tacit message is sent out that "mess around and be dealt with" then we will see how many of our self-serving and cowardly legislators, whether APC or PDP, will be willing to put their comfortable four year mandate on the line to fight PMB and the APC. Which of our self-serving politicians will want to lose it all 4 months after gaining office? Bros forget the IGG (initial gra gra) . Nigerian politician are the easiest, because they are very greedy and self-serving, to whip in line once sh1t gets real. You can see the power of prosecution below to note that these guys thought it was the 'business as usual' they enjoyed under GEJ. Now they see Buhari will take it all the way they are falling in line.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/463449/cct-trial-fresh-cracks-in-sarakis-camp

You be correct man

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2015
erunz:
What is happening, why is all APC media carrying speculation how PDP intends to take over the SENATE. They knew all this and still went ahead to fight SARAKI.

Its all politics 1) To fool the public again abt the PDP coming back 2) To spite saraki that even ur friends wnt u out 3) To presume to PDP that they are aware of their plans.

3 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by sammyj: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Join the dead party and loose your seat Shikena! !!
bugzbunny:
This is possible only if like mind APc senators join Pdp...
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by kessyur: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2015
I de laff. U think any of this men will attempt that hot seat. Currently in church praying they give it to Akpabio and see how sarikis trivail will hit him in double.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by j4sure(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Session 1 waiting for part 2
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by PentiumPro(f): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Even the PDP senators are not ready to do abobaku like Pa Chukwudi44 is ready to do for Saraki, they are already weighing their options.
Chukwudi44 see ya life?

5 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by cr7lomo: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2015
For APC , it will end up being a case of half bread is better than none

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by opribo(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol they can't even wait for the seat to be vacant. This is a sly move. They dont want to be follow him like housefly follows shiit to his trial again?

Don't get it twisted they are working to remove Sarai but only greeting ready in case of any eventuality. They are not like APC that will wait until the deed has happened before they start planning.

3 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by minifuworld: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2015
olatunji21:

Lolz... Mark returns and he get sent packing from the Senate, Ekweremadu get Installed and Police come breathing down his neck for senate forgery and Akpabio, don't even mention...SaharaReporters would finish him off in less than two weeks.
lolz...

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by egift(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
And that's the change ya'all voted for I guess ?

We all voted Buhari to clean up the years of PDP mess and he is doing a fantastic job.
While did not vote Buhari and ever since you have been wailing.

The above is very understandable. But to be having nightmares about Tinubu, is what I don't understand. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by darznets(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2015
I wonder how people think here...
Just wait for Ekwerenmadu to signify his intension for senate presidency and his forgery case will reappear.

Akpabio will not even try it, he knew the government has his case file same for David Mark.

When the chips are down, many of these so called PDP senators will take cover. Is it Stella Oduah, T.A.Orji or which of them will stick out their neck now without getting EFCC invitation?

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Abugab:
Saraki probably thought the PDP guys were with him, the positions are already shifting. Those feigned support by PDP was a bogus one and this move will make it clear.
Saraki's over-ambition is haunting him, same way he betrayed PDP, he is doing that with APC now.
No matter what PDP plots, they should forget the senate presidency.

Did u even read the news Who says pdp wants to abandon Saraki This is a plan B, Saraki na former pdp n still works with pdp even though he is APC. PDP has decided what to do in case Saraki lost in court.

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by lordmayor4(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol they can't even wait for the seat to be vacant. This is a sly move. They dont want to be follow him like housefly follows shiit to his trial again?

Saraki problem is the pdp not apc... he was gently conned and sweetly set up to fail so they can have a go at the Senate presidency by sly moves.
If anyone from the east had won a senatorial seat, we won't be here today sha. Igbos should learn how to play politics and forget tribal sentiments to all issues.

4 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Mykelpato(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Abugab:
Saraki probably thought the PDP guys were with him, the positions are already shifting. Those feigned support by PDP was a bogus one and this move will make it clear.
Saraki's over-ambition is haunting him, same way he betrayed PDP, he is doing that with APC now.
No matter what PDP plots, they should forget the senate presidency.

This is politics, No permanent friend, No permanent enemy... Just permanent interest.

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by southcent: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2015
maybe he wasn't fit for the potfollio after all,
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
APC has the number to replace Saraki. All these WailingTANoids will not stop deluding themselves.

APC does not have such numbers. Apc has 59 divided senators, PDP has 49 United senators.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nellybii: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Last time I checked the PDP have gotten over the events of March 28,someone else is yet to get over the events of June 9

Yes the PDP has gotten over the events of March but unfortunately for them, the Wailers(Chukwudi et al) have not. They have at various times vowed to wail till 2023. So what do we do ?

www. wailingwailers.com.ng for your wailing needs.

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by ERAKAMUS: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2015
Mark is also an Idiot but let him have it

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2015
disloman:
All those 3 senators mentioned won't spend a week on that post before we will be removed.If PDP wanna stay relevant,they should not get involved cos now PDP don't have any credible person they can offer.PDP that I know won't do that cos they are greedy.Any miscalculation from PDP now,is bye bye to the already dead PDP.In all factors considered,APC still has the upper hand.

Ur forcing Ur self to dream dreams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by pascalmilan11(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Political revolution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure / Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.