Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (46962 Views)

Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Senate Rule Forgery: David Mark, Ekweremadu In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by oluwafemi113(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Marcelinho:
[b]LET ME GET IT
no need because is of no use for you... team APC can interpret all what have said...
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by arabianights: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
APC has the number to replace Saraki. All these WailingTANoids will not stop deluding themselves.

MIND YOU, THERE ARE HIPOCRITES IN APC SO FOR PDP TO START PLOTTING, THEY KNOW THEY MIGHT HAVE A JOKER CARD.

IF PDP SHOULD TAKE OVER SENATE,SARAKI AND APC SUPPORTERS ARE DEAD MEN.HE IS FOREVER DONE IN POLITICS,THE BASTARD
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by arabianights: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
MyMouth:

U know nothing grandpa! No senator from the north would commit political suicide by decamping to PDP!

BUT......................PDP IS GOOD GIVE IT TO THEM.WHAT DESTROYED THEM WAS THEIR GREED.THEY WERE SO GREEDY THAT THEY COULD NOT AGREE ON THE NATIONAL CAKE APPORTIONMENT HENCE THE BACK STABBING AND EVIL PLOTTING TO BRING DOWN OTHERS.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by blackfase(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2015
I smh for d ignorant & pedestrian thinkers around here. Why would anyone struggle to see d beacon as it keeps shinning. D single & most potent ammunition for Buhari is d support of ordinary nigerians he has for fighting these vampires that has held d entire political space hostage for so long. Nigerians hav faltered badly in standin up to snag d status quo & now they see a rep for that struggle in PMB. The man knows this & thats d impetus hes banking on to drive his change agenda. Woe betide that legislator at their constituency who plays dissent.

egift:

I personally want Dino gone. @Topic, a fight against Buhari is an affront against the Nigerian masses. No Senator will allow himself to be used as a tool in a direct confrontation against President Buhari. If you don't know this, then you have poor understanding of the issues at hand.

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by sunnyolads1(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how some people reasons,how possible is it for PDP to take over the leadership of the Senate when the mole (Saraki) that was planted by them has now failed them. Do you think APC is sleeping or they are dullards like the opposition when they kept mum by the time Saraki pass through the back door to emerged as the Senate President. Now look at the Scenario. So let us know a credible candidate PDP want to present that will not be floored by this APC strikers!!!
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by McKren(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2015
PDP politicians are not fools

They will stand by Saraki and then try to lure him back to PDP

Saraki will also no resign no matter what APC do!
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by myproperty(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2015
Abugab:
Saraki probably thought the PDP guys were with him, the positions are already shifting. Those feigned support by PDP was a bogus one and this move will make it clear.
Saraki's over-ambition is haunting him, same way he betrayed PDP, he is doing that with APC now.
No matter what PDP plots, they should forget the senate presidency.
I thought the plan is in case Saraki is removed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Mentcee(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:

My dear lady, the dude is simply sentimental and highly deluded. If Buhari can damn the consequence to try and spirit Umaru Dikko away from one of the most powerful nation in the world, i.e the UK, to face justice in Nigeria then the same man will be afraid to deal with a few corrupt senators in Nigeria who enjoy no immunity whatsoever? Many of these guys won't even try it once they realise sh1t is now real. Has the noisemaker Dino Melaye not gone silent when they have all now realised Buhari is not joking? They all thought it is "business as usual" and "more of the same". They will quickly realise this is not the case. Buhari may have mellowed but his mentality of punishing wrongdoing is still the same. All who fall foul of this mentality will only have themselves to blame.
Idiotic slave mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Olaolufred(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
[size=18pt] people deceiving people (PDP)
Let me join the deciet league and say in the voice of okuigbe that" buhari will never rule this nation"[/size]

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by chinae(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol they can't even wait for the seat to be vacant. This is a sly move. They dont want to follow him like housefly follows shiit to his trial again?

I don put my pishure....lol check my profile for details grin grin grin
That's why it is called politiking; It's a game that one gets involved in with a pragmatic, proactive and innovative mindset. you need to think some steps further than opposition(s).
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Generalkman: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

grin grin National politics is very much different from what obtains in Alausa.Better face the truth man, the pro-APC unity forum are minorities in the current Senate
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by chronique(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2015
I think the best person from the pdp to replace Saraki,is Ekweremadu. David mark is a risky choice cos of his victory being contested at the tribunal. With all the looting being carried out by previous state governors,I don't think Apkabio should be considered at all cos his book of rememberance would be opened. The allegation of forgery against Ekweremadu would be difficult to prove cos the plaintiffs would have to present the original copy of the forged document. And since the standing orders of every senate tenure automatically expires at the expiration of that house,I don't see how the standing orders of the last senate,would be presented as the original. Looking at it critically,Ekweremadu has the brightest of chances amongst all three candidates.

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Generalkman: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2015
PDP are well experienced when it comes to political issues and in national assembly. lets just wait and c what d Tinubu and co will plot again.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by bakila: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Joke of the year, one more prison space should be kept aside ASAP.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by bakila: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2015
chronique:
I think the best person from the pdp to replace Saraki,is Ekweremadu. David mark is a risky choice cos of his victory being contested at the tribunal. With all the looting being carried out by previous state governors,I don't think Apkabio should be considered at all cos his book of rememberance would be opened. The allegation of forgery against Ekweremadu would be difficult to prove cos the plaintiffs would have to present the original copy of the forged document. And since the standing orders of every senate tenure automatically expires at the expiration of that house,I don't see how the standing orders of the last senate,would be presented as the original. Looking at it critically,Ekweremadu has the brightest of chances amongst all three candidates.
See how you easily acquitted Eke. If you have his brief you assertions would have been a very reckless one.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by dejavume: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Why akpabio.is ben murray not entitled to contest for d seat? Just asking
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Seamareggae(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Old man Gbawe,I am sure this was not what you were expecting!! Don't be suprised man, national politics is very much different from amala politics!!! The APC are official majority in the eighth Senate but in reality, there are now the minority.Which ever way the Saraki matter ends PDP would carry the day
Guy... I just pity U... The way you support this corrupt politicians as if they are the reason U are alive...

God help you to reason well... Take care
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by chronique(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2015
I did not acquit him. I stated that it would be very difficult to prove the case of forgery against him due to the technicalities involved in the standing rules of the senate,viz-a-viz the claims by the plaintiffs. And on that ground,he is a better option than mark or akpabio.
bakila:

See how you easily acquitted Eke. If you have his brief you assertions would have been a very reckless one.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by abimic(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Mark is more matured than Saraki, it's best we know we have the upper chambers in opposition than Having Saraki a sly who will end up betraying hold affairs. Mark was a staunch party person, Wish Saraki has such traits;but having any of Mark, Ekweremadu or Akpabio as SP is equivalent to illegality as these set of people have got nothing more to offer. Even Bruce will do better than Akpabio, nevertheless, the old wine and the old skin should be entirely replaced and never brought to public analysis as it would amount to gathering of dunce if likes of Mark and Ekweremadu are being tipped for the no 3 position.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by shakaZuIlu: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

PDP will not forget in a hurry the enormity of destruction Tinubu inflicted in them. If confused, ask FFK, Okupe, Abati and others. grin grin grin grin

Old man, I have a song for you...

E dey pain you, gogo
E dey pain you well-well ooo, gogo
Eeeeh gogooooo!

young bastard data fraudster using cheat.

son of a rabid dog
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by abimic(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Generalkman:
PDP are well experienced when it comes to political issues and in national assembly. lets just wait and c what d Tinubu and co will plot again.
PDP u claimed are savvy when it comes To political issues lost at the Federal level to show to you that, they weren't in tune with the led. Meanwhile, now is the best time to reclaim the leadership of the upper chambers from Saraki(PDP in APC disguise). APC enjoin widespread acceptability as it is now, hence the APC moles won't want to decamp and as such would be made to bend in obedience to party's will. They decamp, they lose their seat but believe me that, people that make up APC ain't novice and being in the opposition was the hardest thing ever, now that they're in power, no problem for them. The flowers would be pruned of weeds, just watch. If Saraki can go down if at all he goes, then PDP would be a workover.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

The like minds APC senators are as good as already in the PDP, They already know they have no future with the APC.
na u dey fore-see future abi??
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Lionsclaw: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
APC has the number to replace Saraki. All these WailingTANoids will not stop deluding themselves.
Look at you deluding yourself, as if all the pro Saraki senators are happy with what is happening to him.
If he should be unseated his supporters will show there solidarity by voting against Tinubu's choice. Dont be naive, APC is handicap in this 8th senate
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by bakila: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
chronique:
I did not acquit him. I stated that it would be very difficult to prove the case of forgery against him due to the technicalities involved in the standing rules of the senate,viz-a-viz the claims by the plaintiffs. And on that ground,he is a better option than mark or akpabio.
OK let me tell you why he won't survive it given your assertions. The Senate Rules is a public document and for each senate it will be brought up in the future to say what happened at that senate. Changing it content for any use is the forgery and possible conviction for the forgers. Therein is Eke's jail term.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by martin123: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
"The Nation had reported a few days ago the PDP was plotting a sensational take-over of the upper chamber of the National Assembly in the event that Saraki is consumed by his ongoing trial by the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT)".[b][/b]

The Nation is owned by Tinubu, so I don't believe anything that comes from them....Shikena
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by mecks15(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Those who think PDP will take over the senate if saraki is taken out is just parochial in their view. The truth is APC have already mapped out their strategy for this. If you have been following the NASS election tribunal, you will see that the case of David mark, akpabiO and melaye are very serious. That is what the APC Will use to shut the PDP out, mark my word, David mark will not try to cause any further problem because he knows that his case at the tribunal is very dicey. Same for akpabio who was highly corrupt as a governor. Either way you see it the APC will win this war.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by xxgig(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
If PDP succeeds in taking over the senate, and some APC senators aid them. I forsee the use of the "recall clause" for the first time.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abugab:

I think I understood the story more than you. Why should he be allowed to loose the senate presidency at all, there shouldn't be an alternative to that if truly the PDP goons got his back.

It's not the duty of PDP to prevent him from losing Senate president, Yes accused for a crime n his in court for it, If he is found guilty, He will face the music n thus will not head the Senate again.

PDP no be chief judge for the court.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Gbawe: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
mecks15:
Those who think PDP will take over the senate if saraki is taken out is just parochial in their view. The truth is APC have already mapped out their strategy for this. If you have been following the NASS election tribunal, you will see that the case of David mark, akpabiO and melaye are very serious. That is what the APC Will use to shut the PDP out, mark my word, David mark will not try to cause any further problem because he knows that his case at the tribunal is very dicey. Same for akpabio who was highly corrupt as a governor. Either way you see it the APC will win this war.

Another smart dude. Of course the APC has already mapped out their strategy before going down this road. They have planned properly and will move swiftly if rebels, either from the APC or PDP, try anything.

I keep telling folks Saraki is not smart. He is only treacherous and conniving. He has shown is hand of treachery too early and is now finished politically in my opinion. The real smart guys will now deal with him and others who want to be disruptive troublemakers.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:

Another smart dude. Of course the APC has already mapped out their strategy before going down this road. They have planned properly and will move swiftly if rebels, either from the APC or PDP, try anything.

I keep telling folks Saraki is not smart. He is only treacherous and conniving. He has shown is hand of treachery too early and is now finished politically in my opinion. The real smart guys will now deal with him and others who want to be disruptive troublemakers.
We have been hearing this tales for too long now,when will Saraki be removed as the Senate president? Its almost four months already.

"Smart" fools who went for meeting at the ICC when they were supposed to be seated in the red chambers!!Bunch of nitwits
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
xxgig:
If PDP succeeds in taking over the senate, and some APC senators aid them. I forsee the use of the "recall clause" for the first time.
Lolz so Yoruba people in Osun will recall Ekweremadu baa? Abeg receive small sense.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by arireirede: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
see what saraki has caused apc,but I believe is all politics,apc will take it rightful position at the Senate in due course,pdp should forget about taking senate president position...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.