Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (46964 Views)

Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Senate Rule Forgery: David Mark, Ekweremadu In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Ramnon2: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2015
mogentle:

Expected failures? Hope you wont witness their success. Remember that man in the bible.
There will be few successes of course, but more failures will happen. Buhari is not a smart person, obviously. Indeed the smartest Nigerians have all left its shores.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by HRich(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Meaning they are 85% sure Saraki will be removed. Soon it will be Buhari's turn.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Gbawe: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2015
bravesoul2:
I dont know why we enjoy celebrating stupidity in this nation,what does PDP has to offer by presenting tested but failed woefully candidates like David Mark Ekweremadu etc,what do they have to show for the 6years they just wasted?I beg we need to move away from this rot lets try capable hands that understand that leadership is quality service to the people.

Don't mind these jokers. They don't appreciate that we now have an uncompromising President who will not relent until he gets a Senate President, relatively free of corruption and 'business as usual' mentality, who will help him drive the reforms Nigeria needs to be great.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by tuniski: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Abugab:
Saraki probably thought the PDP guys were with him, the positions are already shifting. Those feigned support by PDP was a bogus one and this move will make it clear.
Saraki's over-ambition is haunting him, same way he betrayed PDP, he is doing that with APC now.
No matter what PDP plots, they should forget the senate presidency.
wake up, saraki hasn't lost an iota of support from his base. All the noise are from those who never supported him. It is called strategic planning to anticipate and play scenarios just incase. However, apc/buhari must come to term with the fact that it has lost control of the senate. Saraki or not, the apc is never going to control the senate in spirit! Change is a scam and some people must stand up to its scrutiny, those people are NASS!

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Ramnon2: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2800197_bu202_jpegc2f2ff0506c65c25c52325d9b8bd9b81

Bros you are not more Igbo than the rest of us. While we may disagree on issues of what is important for the generality of our people, but casting aspersion on the identity of all Ndigbo that do not share your narrow mindset is very pathetic at best.

I am not interesting in this sermon; just wanted to confirm that you are Joe Igbokwe, and thanks for doing so, so effortlessly. Now I know why egift is a Tinubu defender to the death. grin
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by del5545(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
darznets:
I wonder how people think here...
Just wait for Ekwerenmadu to signify his intension for senate presidency and his forgery case will reappear.

Akpabio will not even try it, he knew the government has his case file same for David Mark.

When the chips are down, many of these so called PDP senators will take cover. Is it Stella Oduah, T.A.Orji or which of them will stick out their neck now without getting EFCC invitation?
Hmmmm,i tink Fayose is d only candidate 4 pdp naw
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by mogentle(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Ramnon2:

There will be few successes of course, but more failures will happen. Buhari is not a smart person, obviously. Indeed the smartest Nigerians have all left its shores.
Smartest Nigerians, you mean like Diezani, Ibori, and co that destroyed our economy. We dont need them pls. They are destroyers.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by nigerianvenom(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

This is not a fresh election man, he already has four months experience

and four month is enough for any serious minded senator to mount that podium bro.ignore those tout
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe grin
Egift grin
Chukwudi44 undecided

Na waoh for una....

I am waiting for APC candidates such as Lawan and Tinubu's wife to unleash their numbers on the likes of Mark, Ekweremadu and Akpabio.

For me and my household, Saraki's days are numbered. APC needs to take over the Senate for Nigerians to enjoy the dividends of democratic changes.

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
don't cross ur fingers, saraki and d likeminds can't even go back to pdp
who needs them in PDP? You must be deceiving yourself if you think we need them

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by nigerianvenom(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2015
erunz:
What is happening, why is all APC media carrying speculation how PDP intends to take over the SENATE. They knew all this and still went ahead to fight SARAKI.

exactly my thought
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by egift(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2015
HzRF:
Which numbers
Fortunately for you ur prayers concerning Dino is being answered Adeyemi will return to join the PDP in the Senate

Continue fooling yourself

I personally want Dino gone. @Topic, a fight against Buhari is an affront against the Nigerian masses. No Senator will allow himself to be used as a tool in a direct confrontation against President Buhari. If you don't know this, then you have poor understanding of the issues at hand.

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Chanchit:
Akpagini?! He won't even try it, this one they did to Saraki na just exercise, his own would be worse.

I totally agree with you. Akpabio's own will be worse.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Ramnon2: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2015
mogentle:

Smartest Nigerians, you mean like Diezani, Ibori, and co that destroyed our economy. We dont need them pls. They are destroyers.

Have those ones left Nigeria? BTW, Ibori is in prison, he is not in my reference.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Gbawe: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2015
Ramnon2:

You guys always amuse me with your uncompromising hatred that blinds you to so much. Assuming we even agree with you, for the sake of argument, that Buhari is "not a smart person" then how many smart person who have "left our shores" are as smart as the likes of Fayemi, El Rufai, Kachickwu and fashola Buhari surrounds himself with and appear to trust implicitly?

If you understand the saying "a true leader creates leaders" then you will understand what makes Buhari a great leader and why he will deliver. Keep looking for rocket science intelligence in Nigerian leaders. It just shows you don't know your own country because some of the brightest Nigerians, like Allison-Madueke, have also been the most crooked, most corrupt and most worthless leaders Nigeria has had.

4 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by egift(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Ramnon2:
I am not interesting in this sermon; just wanted to confirm that you are Joe Igbokwe, and thanks for doing so, so effortlessly. Now I know why egift is a Tinubu defender to the death. grin

egift = Joe Igbokwe grin grin grin grin grin grin The Wailers are now running mad grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by SweetJoystick(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:

From your pictures, I am at least 30 years younger than you so if I am "old" then you must be ancient. As per the other point you raise, I think it is obvious, from the many times your opinions have been discredited and disgraced, that you don't know what you are talking about. You are always sentimental and delusional. Keep watching as APC ruthlessly claim the Senate Presidency and DSP position.

Senators have no immunity. How easy would it be to take down brazen crooks like Theodore Orji, Kashamu or Akpabio under a President who will see a fight to the end unlike the cowardly and cowering GEJ? If it were Governors, immune from prosecution, then different. Once the tacit message is sent out that "mess around and be dealt with" then we will see how many of our self-serving and cowardly legislators, whether APC or PDP, will be willing to put their comfortable four year mandate on the line to fight PMB and the APC. Which of our self-serving politicians will want to lose it all 4 months after gaining office? Bros forget the IGG (initial gra gra) . Nigerian politician are the easiest, because they are very greedy and self-serving, to whip in line once sh1t gets real. You can see the power of prosecution below to note that these guys thought it was the 'business as usual' they enjoyed under GEJ. Now they see Buhari will take it all the way they are falling in line.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/463449/cct-trial-fresh-cracks-in-sarakis-camp

Well said
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Gbawe: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2015
mogentle:

Don't mind him. Does GEJ not have a PHD? Fat good that did Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by tabisegroup(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:
Lol they can't even wait for the seat to be vacant. This is a sly move. They dont want to be follow him like housefly follows shiit to his trial again?
Is dis ladyF or an impersonator?
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by zinzane: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

egift = Joe Igbokwe grin grin grin grin grin grin The Wailers are now running mad grin grin grin grin grin grin
lool...Running Mad is an understatement. Dem go soon start to dey find Tinubu for nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by mastasam(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
we r watching n we r praying dat d current political tides does nt affect d present change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by HzRF(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

I personally want Dino gone. @Topic, a fight against Buhari is an affront against the Nigerian masses. No Senator will allow himself to be used as a tool in a direct confrontation against President Buhari. If you don't know this, then you have poor understanding of the issues at hand.
Lol

Lyk they gave a fvck
In what way has Saraki fought Buhari?
Because he refused to be a puppet,?
Pdp will take d SP or determine the nxt SP
If Saraki goes down
Expect an election won't hold in the chamber
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by osimataylor(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Why is it that we react to every trash that papers especially the Nation writes.This story is mere speculative.Just like PUNcH ,the nation has positioned itself to writing lies to spite Saraki and the PDP.
ladyF:
Lol they can't even wait for the seat to be vacant. This is a sly move. They dont want to be follow him like housefly follows shiit to his trial again?
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
APC has the number to replace Saraki. All these WailingTANoids will not stop deluding themselves.
Which no.? We are not talking about party with majority here now, the issue is the support u get from your own and ouside party. If all saraki loyalist decide to support PDP candidate what do u think will happen?
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Ramnon2: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:

You guys always amuse me with your uncompromising hatred that blinds you to so much. Assuming we even agree with you, for the sake of argument, that Buhari is "not a smart person" then how many smart person who have "left our shores" are as smart as the likes of Fayemi, El Rufai, Kachickwu and fashola Buhari surrounds himself with and appear to trust implicitly?

If you understand the saying "a true leader creates leaders" then you will understand what makes Buhari a great leader and why he will deliver. Keep looking for rocket science intelligence in Nigerian leaders. It just shows you don't know your own country because some of the brightest Nigerians, like Allison-Madueke, have also been the most crooked, most corrupt and most worthless leaders Nigeria has had.

Pray, tell, what makes Fayemi (who was easily dethroned by a common tout) and Elrufai (a failed former PDP minister) smart? As for Kachikwu, did he not only just got back from abroad to help out? I make bold to say that the savior of Nigeria would be diasporans. You folks at home in govt (and their praise singers) are incompetent, corrupt and utterly lazy.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by AfroKnight: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
jaybee3:
How can a first time senator (Akpabio) be considered for the senate president seat?

It ain't happening!

PDP was lawless enough to make him Minority leader. They certainly don't mind endorsing him for Senate President. Naija politics is jungle politics.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Ramnon2: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Gbawe:

Don't mind him. Does GEJ not have a PHD? Fat good that did Nigeria.

Duh! GEJ's is a Nigerian PhD. Your universities suck.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by economania(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2015
PDP should stop in engaging in self delusion
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by OutOnBail(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2015
And books would be opened against them just like they did to saraki....shikena
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by oluwafemi113(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/senate-pdp-positions-mark-ekweremadu-akpabio-for-sarakis-job/

They gathering of crooks and rogues that can't achieve anything rather than they are making nigerians to now start seing their real enemy who want to hijack power @ all cost but trust the govt in power will surely scuttle all their evil plans

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Gbawe: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

Pa! You keep regurgitating this falsehood that PMB would soon find out , when would he find out about your utopian power of a senate that is populated with a bunch of thieving former governors and civil servants. You would soon know when the fight get really scruffy that there are far worse senators than Saraki on the corruption meter and the security forces have all their dossiers.
Let those corrupt senators just try a confrontation with the President and you would see how powerful a Nigerian President is.

My dear lady, the dude is simply sentimental and highly deluded. If Buhari can damn the consequence to try and spirit Umaru Dikko away from one of the most powerful nation in the world, i.e the UK, to face justice in Nigeria then the same man will be afraid to deal with a few corrupt senators in Nigeria who enjoy no immunity whatsoever? Many of these guys won't even try it once they realise sh1t is now real. Has the noisemaker Dino Melaye not gone silent when they have all now realised Buhari is not joking? They all thought it is "business as usual" and "more of the same". They will quickly realise this is not the case. Buhari may have mellowed but his mentality of punishing wrongdoing is still the same. All who fall foul of this mentality will only have themselves to blame.

4 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by olalat(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2015
They always set d fire that later burn them. History beco.n
lordmayor4:

Saraki problem is the pdp not apc... he was gently conned and sweetly set up to fail so they can have a go at the Senate presidency by sly moves.
If anyone from the east had won a senatorial seat, we won't be here today sha. Igbos should learn how to play politics and forget tribal sentiments to all issues.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.