Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (46951 Views)

Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Senate Rule Forgery: David Mark, Ekweremadu In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by drss(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
APC has the number to replace Saraki. All these WailingTANoids will not stop deluding themselves.
go school u no gree. when u go get sense

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by PentiumPro(f): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

That's is why there are called Senators and are very very very powerful especially when they are united!! Buhari would soon find out the difference between 1983 and 2015.
Pa! You keep regurgitating this falsehood that PMB would soon find out , when would he find out about your utopian power of a senate that is populated with a bunch of thieving former governors and civil servants. You would soon know when the fight get really scruffy that there are far worse senators than Saraki on the corruption meter and the security forces have all their dossiers.
Let those corrupt senators just try a confrontation with the President and you would see how powerful a Nigerian President is.

7 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by godoluwa(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2015
ijustdey:
David Mark that still have his election been challenged at the election tribunal, and he is hanging on a thread will be considered.... PDP is a joke. Mark is about to loose his seat..... just watch the spaces if he isn't careful.

also Ekweremadu, who still have the forgery case hanging on the neck... let him make the attempt and the case will just explode

we are in the era of accountability, so these people can't move a fry
tell me one of APC senator that is a saint even your Buhari is yet to show us his certificate.

3 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by gbengaunited: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Like I care
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Sultanchidi(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2015
I don tire 4 naija, which story well go blive na
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by youngsailor(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Nigeria politicians are playing us like football, one thief is facing 13 counts charges trials and another thieves are struggling to tAke over what a country?

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by gulees: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Embattled Akpabio. Let him sort himself out with the authorities over his rigged senatorial seat before fantasising over some unattainable positions in the senate grin
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by akilo1: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Dream is free of charge
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

We all voted Buhari to clean up the years of PDP mess and he is doing a fantastic job.
While did not vote Buhari and ever since you have been wailing.

The above is very understandable. But to be having nightmares about Tinubu, is what I don't understand. grin grin grin grin
I can see that you folks are high on cow dung. grin
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Gbawe: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2015
darznets:
I wonder how people think here...
Just wait for Ekwerenmadu to signify his intension for senate presidency and his forgery case will reappear.

Akpabio will not even try it, he knew the government has his case file same for David Mark.

When the chips are down, many of these so called PDP senators will take cover. Is it Stella Oduah, T.A.Orji or which of them will stick out their neck now without getting EFCC invitation?

Thank you. You are one smart and realistic dude in a forum of many sentimental posters. What many do not understand is that impunity reigned because the PDP allowed it to. How many misbehaved under Abacha except 'hardcore' agitators like Soyinka, Fawehinmi and the likes of Tinubu and Dele Momodu who both had to flee abroad?

Buhari is no Abacha but he wants the best for Nigeria and will not be hesitant to wield the big stick ruthlessly against anyone who stands in the way of that. Many politicians are still 'drunk' and hung over from the 16 years of PDP-driven impunity that typified Nigerian politics. They will soon realise things are different now once the likes of Saraki start their jail sentences. People forget this is the same Buhari who fearlessly tried to forcefully bring Umaru Dikko back to Nigeria, from the mighty UK he fled to, to face justice. The same man will now shy away from dealing with a few opportunists at home?

7 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Jesusloveyou: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2015
He said they all "know where is coming from" d same way, anyone that try to mount d position that does not belong to u, should be expecting his own from somewhere

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Ramnon2: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

PDP will not forget in a hurry the enormity of destruction Tinubu inflicted in them. If confused, ask FFK, Okupe, Abati and others. grin grin grin grin

Old man, I have a song for you...

E dey pain you, gogo
E dey pain you well-well ooo, gogo
Eeeeh gogooooo!

Joe Igbokwe, the Anambra-Yoruba. grin
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Abugab(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Did u even read the news Who says pdp wants to abandon Saraki This is a plan B, Saraki na former pdp n still works with pdp even though he is APC. PDP has decided what to do in case Saraki lost in court.

I think I understood the story more than you. Why should he be allowed to loose the senate presidency at all, there shouldn't be an alternative to that if truly the PDP goons got his back.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by akatekpe(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Kids been analysing politics on nairaland since 2005.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by ednoville(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Nigerian Baby Daniel is almost catching up with 850 likes against American baby Nia with 887 likes we still need your votes before it closes today. We sincerely appreciate all the votes we 've received we are so overwhelmed.God bless you, you can still click this link to like to increase Daniel's vote. http://wshe.es/3nWOuk7T
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Ramnon2: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2015
On the topic, I would advise PDP to stay away and remain an opposition party, as robust as they can be. If they take over the senate, then they would be part of the govt, sharing in its expected failures. In the US, both parties are being blamed for governmental failings because both are in power in different arms of govt.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by SUBWAY101(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Old man Gbawe,I am sure this was not what you were expecting!! Don't be suprised man, national politics is very much different from amala politics!!! The APC are official majority in the eighth Senate but in reality, there are now the minority.Which ever way the Saraki matter ends PDP would carry the day

Are you kidding? Old dying man like you calling others old. Buhahahahaha. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by mogentle(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

We already saw how far Alausa skills could go on the national turf since last June and we were not impressed
Same Alausa skill dethroned 16 years of misrule by pdp. The skill defeated GEJ and shrinked pdp to regional party status. Oh I love Alausa skills, the slayer of pdp.

5 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by 48noble(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Their hands will be full with internal crisis (APC blame game)...here comes d explosion of the time bomb...b ooooooooooooooom!

Cc:olatunji21
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Ramnon2: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Abugab:

I think I understood the story more than you. Why should he be allowed to loose the senate presidency at all, there shouldn't be an alternative to that if truly the PDP goons got his back.

You mean if Saraki is found guilty by a court of law, PDP should continue to support a convict?
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by mogentle(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Ramnon2:
On the topic, I would advise PDP to stay away and remain an opposition party, as robust as they can be. If they take over the senate, then they would be part of the govt, sharing in its expected failures. In the US, both parties are being blamed for governmental failings because both are in power in different arms of govt.
Expected failures? Hope you wont witness their success. Remember that man in the bible.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Abugab(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Ramnon2:

You mean if Saraki is found guilty by a court of law, PDP should continue to support a convict?

As if they don't know the skeletons in his cupboard already and also the fact of the direction of this trial.
That is why I said the support he got was half baked.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Gbawe: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

That's is why there are called Senators and are very very very powerful especially when they are united!! Buhari would soon find out the difference between 1983 and 2015.

What "power" and what "unity"? A bunch of self-serving politicians who enjoy no immunity from prosecution are "powerful" and "united" ? I really wonder how you became this sentimental and naive. It is as if you are not talking about the Nigeria we all know. This is even nothing. Wait until Buhari gets a 'pit bull' AGF and Minister of Justice in place to see what a very strong and dominating Presidency looks like. You think things will continue to be business as usual because the PDP set a precedence of impunity over the past 16 years they were in power? You are one very naive and very sentimental dude. When I am in the mood for comic relief I merely need to come to NL and read your posts.

4 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by CHIAAGRO: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2015
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE TWO SE MEN,BUT FOR MY BENUE BROTHER(DMARK) WHO CLAIMS TO BE SO WISE,HE NEVER EVER PRESENT HIMSELF FOR DISGRACE! STAY FLOOR SENATORS OR LAND YOURSELVES IN A SITUATION THAT WILL MAKE YOU BEG TO BE AT YOUR HOUSE! INFACT,YOUR EVENTS OF YESTERDAY ARE EFCC AND CCT'S HISTORY AND DATA OF TODAY!

3 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by bravesoul2: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
I dont know why we enjoy celebrating stupidity in this nation,what does PDP has to offer by presenting tested but failed woefully candidates like David Mark Ekweremadu etc,what do they have to show for the 6years they just wasted?I beg we need to move away from this rot lets try capable hands that understand that leadership is quality service to the people.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Jesusloveyou: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Fingers crossed
don't cross ur fingers, saraki and d likeminds can't even go back to pdp

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
That's what corruption is all about!!
Because Akpabio was allowed into the senate after all his homocidal corrupt practices
He also what's to overpower the senate to protect his self.

1 Like

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2015
When u hjear stories like dis u just laff PDP are fully behind saraki impeachment aint happening. Saraki is scaling through the ccb PDP senators are fully shielding him mastubators needs anoda cup of vasline to thrive on.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by ohenhen1: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2015
The PDP still lives in fantasy world. Reality still have not hit them that they lost the elections.
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by egift(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2800197_bu202_jpegc2f2ff0506c65c25c52325d9b8bd9b81

Ramnon2:
Joe Igbokwe, the Anambra-Yoruba. grin

Bros you are not more Igbo than the rest of us. While we may disagree on issues of what is important for the generality of our people, but casting aspersion on the identity of all Ndigbo that do not share your narrow mindset is very pathetic at best.

2 Likes

Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by HzRF(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
APC has the number to replace Saraki. All these WailingTANoids will not stop deluding themselves.
Which numbers
Fortunately for you ur prayers concerning Dino is being answered Adeyemi will return to join the PDP in the Senate

Continue fooling yourself
Re: SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Another useless media speculation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.