Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. (14265 Views)

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what glory?
wink
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by asumo12: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
cry na the ram be that
STFUareyouGod:
kileleyi? Mogbe! Where you see this thing wey get stunted growth? Hahahaahhahaha
How was the sallah or Ramadan (dunno which is)?

Brother na sallah oooo twas fun and how your end baba?

Hope u back for gooder! wink
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
asumo12:

Kiwanie nah?

undecided
omoluabi cool
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by bqlekan(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by asumo12: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You owe me embarassed embarassed.. Gosh!! If you were any close, trust me na angry angry.. I would have kicked your b**ls severally sad. Sup with your BBM?

Never put the key to your happiness into someone else's pocket.. Peace of mind comes when you stop expecting but start accepting...
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
asumo12:
cry na the ram be that

Brother na sallah oooo twas fun and how your end baba?

Hope u back for gooder! wink
All join sir. Happy Sallah

Boss, I've always been around. Just on low key ni

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
wink
send am make I listen

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
send am make I listen
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You owe me embarassed embarassed.. Gosh!! If you were any close, trust me na angry angry.. I would have kicked your b**ls severally sad. Sup?
deleted it. But back on new one now
[size=2pt]56046232[/size]

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
forget about it then

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:
hehe cheesy don't make me start o...
lol. Wetin you wan start sir?

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by bqlekan(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Wetin you wan start sir?
sir, when m bored, I do crazy things.. I don't want to start grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:
sir, when m bored, I do crazy things.. I don't want to start grin
I'll just sit back and watch

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
asumo12:

Never put the key to your happiness into someone else's pocket.. Peace of mind comes when you stop expecting but start accepting...
grin grin Thanks for the remind..

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by bqlekan(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'll just sit back and watch
you won't be able to do that
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:
you won't be able to do that
is that you liking my comments?

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
E pain uundecided
STFUareyouGod:
forget about it then
tongue
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
E pain uundecidedtongue
your music career is DOA
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
your music career is DOA
hahahahahahaha gringringrin.......ema dami duro, emi omo iya olowo sad.........u go shock tongue and u go dance to ma tunes grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
hahahahahahaha gringringrin.......ema dami duro, emi omo iya olowo sad.........u go shock tongue and u go dance to ma tunes grin
dancia ni.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
dancia ni.
no worry...u go shout "I know am I know am" like MTN advert grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
no worry...u go shout "I know am I know am" like MTN advert grin
your fall go pass that of lucifer. Your crash go worse pass sosoliso airline. Dey dia dey give yourself fake hope
Anu e semi
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
your fall go pass that of lucifer. Your crash go worse pass sosoliso airline. Dey dia dey give yourself fake hope
Anu e semi
sad
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
sad
kilode?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
kilode?
ade lodeangry
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
ade lodeangry
you be abobaku ni?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Laveda(f): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sinnzu come check out this thread grin

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by egbaguy: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1 is an immature MOFO. The likes of korede bello,reekado banks,kiss daniel and other young guys (more talented than airforce1)nva did all these rubbish this airforce1 boy is doing........boy,grow up and stop all these childish acts!!!!!! Yes,I downloaded ur so called first song......it was pure rubbish.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1:
[b]just got back from church only to see this shiit from a familiar hater

I'm for real man.

Ok i get it, you want to show us you got change to flash right?

Or maybe youre mad airforce got so much love from nairalanders...

I don't fake shit... I worked hard all night and day to make my dream come..

While you re sleeping, I'm bussy writting song and rehearsing my new songs.

I didn't fake a thing... You've always been a hater because of the love I get on nairaland.. but its ok.

You said i doctored those photos to deceive people but I'm gonna prové you wrong right now.
next time don't behave like a kid bro, coming online to show money is poooooo

rubbish, only gullible, cheap girls wil fall for you, am very sure some sent you pm

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hehehhehehehehhehehhehehehhehehehheheh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Say my name .. Say my name cheesy
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you be abobaku ni?
stfu are u God?undecided
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by chocolateme(f): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Via these two chatterbox ggrin and STFUareyouGod., it's ok naa, is this your beer parkour? I am here to read posts directed at the topic not your chatters, if you guys don't stop, I will liquidate you guys from nairaland kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.