Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. (14257 Views)

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
why was he performing in front of cars and not a crowd? minister if defence answer this one abeg

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
mirexxx:
why was he performing in front of cars and not a crowd? minister if defence answer this one abeg

[/s]I can see you have been recruited in the mad ppl crew and I don't expect positive thinking from a lunatic. ( no offense)

You better face your own life and mind you, marriage should be your next focus instead of wasting your time on issue you aren't aware about.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You bring Jack Daniels come this time? cool
Na anointing oil wey I carry Coke from church dey here o

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by tpiander: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
you guys are just jealous because of the love and attention ppl show him here, ever since one of his track has been on FP,

Love and attention?

I only notice him opening threads to spam the forum from time to time but I guess he has his fan base sha.

Abi you are lying ni?

3 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
All i av to say is am happy op cud defend himsef secondly i wish him best of luck
I guess now op knos ow it feels to be a celebrity nd how celebrity feels too when attacked by people i just hope he stays focused cos from nl his jist goes up to lindaikeji nd all well i wish him success in life he shdnt always prove to people all his secrets its a way haters gona use to manipulate ur strategy to do more dan wat i av done

I wish him luck by d way i need a link to d jam grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by osesology(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
What's going on here?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]I can see you have been recruited in the mad ppl crew and I don't expect positive thinking from a lunatic. ( no offense)

You better face your own life and mind you, marriage should be your next focus instead of wasting your time on issue you aren't aware about.
you need spend more time in your English class

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by crazygod(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
you guys are just jealous because of the love and attention ppl show him here, ever since one of his track has been on FP, haters keep talking but it doesn't stop him from getting there if he is destined to .

Can't you guys just over look things and mind your own business undecided

Dude really? last i checked this is a public forum. I'm an artist and a producer with a completely different genre than his. But it would be a thing of joy if someone blows from nairaland cos it would benefit all other aspiring producers on this forum. My advice for him is he should learn from those guys on top and get down to work cos its not by been a superstar on nairaland that he will blow in d music industry. He needs to understand that this forum is where he will get the necessary criticisms that will build him for the world out there.
Now i dont think thats being jealous as u claim

6 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
STFUareyouGod:
[/s]
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Honey kiss kiss kiss kiss
I miss u

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Airforce1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2015

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by vizkiz: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
[b]make I no just talk anything. Make I just dey watch undecided

Music is not all about the noise from the beats and the gibberish words you say to make rhymes. You shouldn't make so much noise because you recorded a shiitty track that doesn't even make sense... We are showing you love because we want you to feel encouraged and try something better.

I have no beef with you bro, I am also a musician and I am a professional in this game. We have loads of musicians underground who are making things happen and are getting signed into record labels. But our brother is here with just his first track "such a diva"

Believe me, I regretted I downloaded the song, but I just had to beg God The song end fast. Even the useless song terry G use to sing still makes more sense that that piece of crap. Airforce is not the only musician on nairaland but na him threads we dey see pass.

I don't think you can shine into the limelight with this your lousy attitude (no offence) ask from people who are at the top now how they hustle for it. They didn't spend most of their time making noise on the Internet. They do more music and hope it makes wave in the industry.

Like I mentioned earlier, make I no just talk anything... Make I just dey look undecided
[/b]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:

U ran down here to open a new thread to counter what I said, only to be found lying again. I don't have u fam, I hate the fact that you have to lie to achieve your goals. I asked you to meet me for cash for studio session, you are forming boss.

Leave him to do his PR the way he likes bro.... let it go...you've made your point.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
[b]
crazygod:

Dude really? last i checked this is a public forum. I'm an artist and a producer with a completely different genre than his. But it would be a thing of joy if someone blows from nairaland cos it would benefit all other aspiring producers on this forum. My advice for him is he should learn from those guys on top and get down to work cos its not by been a superstar on nairaland that he will blow in d music industry. He needs to understand that this forum is where he will get the necessary criticisms that will build him for the world out there.
Now i dont think thats being jealous as u claim
[/b]I don't really get your point, now you are saying another thing entirely.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by martyns303(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Airforce1, you are an old member of this forum and I believe nairalanders aren't new to you. Even if you have a solid evidence of a point, some fools will still doubt and beef you know matter how hard you try to convince them.

We your lovers have hailed and encouraged you to keep moving forward, why not leave haters who aren't up to 5% out of 100% that's wishing you well.

JEALOUSY is necessary when ppl wanna be like you but do not gat what it takes…

Ignore them and focus more on your music cool

Airforce1 is a older member? I am even an older member, registered since 2007, and I have NEVER tried to ridicule anyone, but the lies being propagated by this guy is alarming.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:
Kini meaning gbogbo eleyi nitori Oloun.

Osumi Oooo, bobo Airforce yen ni o,

Bobo martins sope ironi Airforce npa peki Airforce ma paromo,

Awonmejeji bahun jaaa angry

Emiwaworan nitemi ni ooo ooo grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by zinachidi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
see how u guys are bickering like a bunch of school children, lemme leave u guys to settle urselfs, wetin concern me?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]I can see you have been recruited in the mad ppl crew and I don't expect positive thinking from a lunatic. ( no offense)

see your life? answer a simple question you can't....keep ranting like a dog suffering from staphylococci! smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by tpiander: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1:

upcoming act seeking for attention like you

Airforce song got to the front page....

Airforce song got financial support from nairaland

Airforce got paid and announed it to nairalanders and you got mad and jealous..

. cheesy

My hand no dey there bros.

Na you sabi where you dey get the money.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

Honey kiss kiss kiss kiss
I miss u
just came back from church. Receive anointing in Jesus's name kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1:

upcoming act seeking for attention like you

Airforce song got to the front page....

Airforce song got financial support from nairaland

Airforce got paid and announed it to nairalanders and you got mad and jealous..

..dude, God go bless you for me o.. cheesy

I'm not sure I understand your first 4 lines?

Did you call me attention seeking or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
see your life? answer a simple question you can't....keep ranting like a dog suffering from staphylococci! smiley

You no go leave Wasiu alone ba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by crazygod(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[b][/b]I don't really get your point, now you are saying another thing entirely.

cos u've already have a mind set that whoever attacks him constructively, is jealous and a hater.
Read what is posted again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by martyns303(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] you will pay for every studio in his career but you aren't noticed in Nigeria even on a simple faceless forum like naira land undecided

Why no focus more on your own unknown future instead of trying to bring him down (which you can't)

Just inform the moderators to put your music on FP too if that's why you wanna pluck out your balls on issue that's none of your business.

Because I have better things to do than be fabricating lies on NL, and NO I am not into music.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Na anointing oil wey I carry Coke from church dey here o

Wetin I wan use anointing oil do?...e fit fry dodo? grin

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
martyns303:

Airforce1 is a older member? I am even an older member, registered since 2007, and I have NEVER tried to ridicule anyone, but the lies being propagated by this guy is alarming.

Why would I ever want to be like the guy? He should be dreaming to be like me, he said he is 27 not like I believe him, but at 27 I was the 3rd best graduating student from a prestigious all white institution.

I am still in my late 20's and already have 3 qualifications from top institutions, which I am not using but have decided to pursue another passion. It cost a lot to be me my friend.
[/s]nobody is asking you about your qualifications because it won't put food on my table, your qualifications isn't useful to me that's if you truly have one as claimed .

You aren't in the said show but you guys are claiming he didn't perform there. Why can't you guys just ignore his thread instead of criticizing him ?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Airforce1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I'm not sure I understand your first 4 lines?

Did you call me attention seeking or am I missing something?

Oh I'm so so sorry..

Mistake!

Na dat mumu martyns i wan quote.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin I wan use anointing oil do?...e fit fry dodo? grin
yeske! And you fit drink am

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by martyns303(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]nobody is asking you about your qualifications because it won't put food on my table, your qualifications isn't useful to me that's if you truly have one as claimed .

You aren't in the said show but you guys are claiming he didn't perform there. Why can't you guys just ignore his thread instead of criticizing him ?

*yawns* bvllshitt!!!

3 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You no go leave Wasiu alone ba grin
see me oo I ask this pikin simple question he con start misbehave sad sha iyaf leave him
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Oh I'm so so sorry..

Mistake!

Na dat mumu martyns i wan quote.

Cool.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
see me oo
I ask this pikin simple question
he con start misbehave sad
sha iyaf leave him

Twaci say na you dey sell kunu for NL.... you get chilled one? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.