Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. (14254 Views)

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Via these two chatterbox ggrin and STFUareyouGod., it's ok naa, is this your beer parkour? I am here to read posts directed at the topic not your chatters, if you guys don't stop, I will liquidate you guys from nairaland kiss
u chop cow dung?undecided
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Via these two chatterbox ggrin and STFUareyouGod., it's ok naa, is this your beer parkour? I am here to read posts directed at the topic not your chatters, if you guys don't stop, I will liquidate you guys from nairaland kiss
I will gasdate you cheesy grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
ggrin:
stfu are u God?undecided
shoroniyen? Send me the single. I go help you give my promoter friend if it's dope
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]I hardly give lunatics my time. Time is money wink
Yet you still broke as fûck!

3 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
welcome dearie kisswhere is my cake?
Thank U.
Abeg Which cake o?
U mean our future wedding cake?cheesy
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Thank U.
Abeg Which cake o?
U mean our future wedding cake?cheesy
birthday nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
birthday nah cheesy
The past or the future one? cheesy
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

The past or the future one? cheesy
Sept 25 tongue pls I need my cake embarassed

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Sept 25 tongue pls I need my cake embarassed
And what's today's date? tongue
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Deejavuushockedshocked
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

And what's today's date? tongue
choi! Today nah 27 embarassed BTW I need your help self.... cry cry

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
choi! Today nah 27 embarassed BTW I need your help self.... cry cry
Help kwa?
Oya iam all earz

Btw, i hope say our Sallah ram no run ba??cheesy
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Deejavuu(f): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Deejavuushockedshocked

KelvinGraphics shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Help kwa?
Oya iam all earz

Btw, i hope say our Sallah ram no run ba??cheesy

Sallah meat don finish, where u go all dis while undecided

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

KelvinGraphics shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Hian!
Kilode na? angry angry
Whatsupping cheesy
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Deejavuu(f): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Hian!
Kilode na? angry angry
Whatsupping cheesy

Where went you?
Everything's supping supping grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1 rest abeg. Some of us know it's just a publicity stunt and it's good for the ministry. You don dey talk too much sef. undecided
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:

Sallah meat don finish, where u go all dis while undecided
Sallah meat fini gini??
Babe please stop speaking Latin jooro angry >:

Hope its not urgent kuz i no fit gain access to it this night, unless tmrow morning, so as it stands now i know not what the content of ur proposal is.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

Where went you?
Everything's supping supping grin
I go hustle for ur bride price noni o, i dey come next week to come negotiate with ur popsi. So tell my inlaws that i will be in town over the weekend to make the first instalmental payment... Tell them to slaughter the biggest of their cow o, i am taking nothing less gringrin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Sallah meat fini gini??
Babe please stop speaking Latin jooro angry >:

Hope its not urgent kuz i no fit gain access to it this night, unless tmrow morning, so as it stands now i know not what the content of ur proposal is.
I have mail u embarassed
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

I go hustle for ur bride price noni o, i dey come next week to come negotiate with ur popsi. So tell my inlaws that i will be in town over the weekend to make the first instalmental payment... Tell them to slaughter the biggest of their cow o, i am taking nothing less gringrin
shocked shocked shocked shocked #faints#

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
I have mail u embarassed
I will check it out tmrw morning pleaseembarassed
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked shocked shocked #faints#
Na Joke ooocheesygrincheesygrin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
why was he performing in front of cars and not a crowd? minister of defence answer this one abeg

so wats ur own biznes
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

I will check it out tmrw morning pleaseembarassed
OK dear, noting much jare . thanks

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Deejavuu(f): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Hehehe, See your mouth. If you don't have a private Jet yet, don't bother coming. We don't entertain those that "hustle for bride price" tongue
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
OK dear, noting much jare . thanks
You are Lovely Welcome
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

You are Lovely Welcome
. I mentioned u on a thread. Pls come abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hehehe, See your mouth. If you don't have a private Jet yet, don't bother coming. We don't entertain those that "hustle for bride price" tongue
Whats Private Jet When i own the whole Aviation Sector. Babe no stoop this low again o, OR i no go marry u againtongue
By the way, do think by hustle i mean looking 4 money?? I was askd to pay with something far greater than money, money cant even buy it...
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
. I mentioned u on a thread. Pls come abeg cheesy
Alright.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by bqlekan(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
is that you liking my comments?
I've not started yet.. you know I won't make it look so glaring.. grin

How your day man?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Deejavuu(f): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Whats Private Jet When i own the whole Aviation Sector. Babe no stoop this low again o, OR i no go marry u againtongue
By the way, do think by hustle i mean looking 4 money?? I was askd to pay with something far greater than money, money cant even buy it...

grin grin yimu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.