Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. (14264 Views)

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
just came back from church. Receive anointing in Jesus's name kiss kiss

cheesy cheesy me boo has changed o
So happy u now talk about annoiting
I love u kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:

*yawns* bvllshitt!!!
you see your life grin

I swear it isn't easy to be a celebrity grin

JEALOUSY upcoming UNKNOWN artist tongue tongue

At least we know airforce1 for here smiley

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yeske! And you fit drink am

Why I go wan drink am??
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Twaci say na you dey sell kunu for NL.... you get chilled one? cheesy
Twaci ba sad if i catch dat girl
Kunu is finished bros Jeff cheesy
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by McCarlito(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:

U ran down here to open a new thread to counter what I said, only to be found lying again. I don't have u fam, I hate the fact that you have to lie to achieve your goals. I asked you to meet me for cash for studio session, you are forming boss.
Maybe he wasn't chanced undecided undecided undecided
mployer:
I see no crowd. Where you singing for the cars
grin grin grin grin
Airforce1:

upcoming act seeking for attention like you
Airforce song got to the front page....
Airforce song got financial support from nairaland
Airforce got paid and announed it to nairalanders and you got mad and jealous..
..dude, God go bless you for me o.. cheesy
Bia Airforce1 abi Chuka nwokem u don't need to post pictures of u singing to cars at car park except u want to tell us that those sitting inside those parked cars **if there were people there** are VVIPs.... Just concentrate on ur careers and don't forget those that criticised u only want u to see ur flaws.. U never hammer yet.. Mind ur language; if u want dey tackle all criticism that means u'll spend more time explaining than working... Wether u do alaba mixtape or sold out concerts... We all gotta start from somewhere
Hustle pays...

4 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy me boo has changed o
So happy u now talk about annoiting
I love u kiss kiss kiss kiss
was I really bad before? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ATMC(f): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1 Just do your thing and let people assume whatever...you owe no man explanations. Don't you gerrit??
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
martyns303:

Because I have better things to do than be fabricating lies on NL, and NO I am not into music.
[/s]you have no point Mr .
Free the guy abeg

He is our role model here smiley
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by chocolateme(f): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
libertyfather:

Leave am alone, watch carefully they are some people in those cars
why is your life like this naa? Hahahaha! Which one be say there are people in that car? Na for inside car people dey stay observe shows? Abi dem dey fear the artist? E carry bomb? Lol.

3 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by tpiander: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
you see your life grin

I swear it isn't easy to be a celebrity grin

JEALOUSY upcoming UNKNOWN artist tongue tongue

At least I know airforce1 for here smiley

Who are the "we" you're referring to ?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Why I go wan drink am??
It's spiritually rich

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin first rule I give to my artistes is that 1...don't chase fame,let fame pick you....

the op got himself into all this mess because he was trying to force fame on himself instead of focusing on his music career and take his career to the level he desires so much,creating publicity stunt as an upcoming artiste is not the right way,if u think I am lying go and ask skiibi......grin

go and focus on ur career and stop seeking attention on Nairaland!!!!music industry In Nigeria is beyond searching for fame..if u still think am lying go and ask durella..

3 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
Twaci ba sad if i catch dat girl
Kunu is finished bros Jeff cheesy

Haba, wetin I go come take hold body na
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
was I really bad before? kiss kiss
Almost bad sha
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by McCarlito(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
chocolateme:
why is your life like this naa? Hahahaha! Which one be say there are people in that car? Na for inside car people dey stay observe shows? Abi dem dey fear the artist? E carry bomb? Lol.
VVIP section grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
It's spiritually rich

Did I tell you I was spiritually poor.....Sparrow no dey find my trouble oooo. angry
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:

Who are the "we" you're referring to ?
you park one side jare grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

Almost bad sha
was never bad. Was just in between good and bad

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by tpiander: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
@ thread theme

Let me just assume all this is related to obtaining visa.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by vizkiz: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
you have no point Mr .
Free the guy abeg

He is our my role model here smiley

think before you type dude.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
was never bad. Was just in between good and bad
Awwwwww am happy hope u good sha grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Did I tell you I was spiritually poor.....Sparrow no dey find my trouble oooo. angry
you can be spiritually richer. Nothing wrong in having more

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
mirexxx:
see your life? answer a simple question you can't....keep ranting like a dog suffering from staphylococci! smiley
[/s] I don't have time for bullshits anymore so I cant waste my time on a bitchh like you

4 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

Awwwwww am happy hope u good sha grin
Lol. Yes I am. Just hungry tho

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
vizkiz:

think before you type dude.
[/s]
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Haba, wetin I go come take hold body na
make Twaci come first we go discuss dat one grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you can be spiritually richer. Nothing wrong in having more

See Sparrow wan dey form brother Paul for me o lol
grin grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Lol. Yes I am. Just hungry tho
Wat wud like to eat lemme prepare it for you grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
make Twaci come first
we go discuss dat one grin

She go church na shuu!...i go come dey wait?.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

Wat wud like to eat lemme prepare it for you grin
moimoi

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] I don't have time for bullshits anymore so I cant waste my time on a bitchh like you
you have proven to me today that you are senseless.bye

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

See Sparrow wan dey form brother Paul for me o lol
grin grin
wink wink wink It's the Lords doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.