Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. (14259 Views)

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shoroniyen? Send me the single. I go help you give my promoter friend if it's dope
oshe o cheesycheesycheesy
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Monalisa185(f): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2015
martyns303:

Airforce1 is a older member? I am even an older member, registered since 2007, and I have NEVER tried to ridicule anyone, but the lies being propagated by this guy is alarming.

Why would I ever want to be like the guy? He should be dreaming to be like me, he said he is 27 not like I believe him, but at 27 I was the 3rd best graduating student from a prestigious all white institution.

I am still in my late 20's and already have 3 qualifications from top institutions, which I am not using but have decided to pursue another passion. It cost a lot to be me my friend.

show some maturity... let go!

#dazzal
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by martyns303(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

show some maturity... let go!

#dazzal

I have, thanks
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Monalisa185(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2015
martyns303:

I have, thanks
ohhh...okies
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] ghost, your pics reminds me of a movie "karachika"

Better start praying for bf before you grow old. Chocolatebitch. #Ladyhater
she is old already...without those paints on her face, do you think you can look at that face without throwing up.'
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shoroniyen? Send me the single. I go help you give my promoter friend if it's dope
weyrey! Pm me jere
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
ggrin:
weyrey! Pm me jere
you PM me
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ggrin(f): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you PM me
egoundecided
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
ggrin:
egoundecided
itumo?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by teeghurl(f): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:

Osumi Oooo, bobo Airforce yen ni o,

Bobo martins sope ironi Airforce npa peki Airforce ma paromo,

Awonmejeji bahun jaaa angry

Emiwaworan nitemi ni ooo ooo grin grin
Ijapa, o fe ki asin ge e ni imu je abi grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.