Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) (8484 Views)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Deleted / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by adepiero: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Impotent for now but when they enter your room, the dead bone will rise again and you'll say its a miracle abi! #MumuNoDeyNL undecided
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Shebarh(f): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
McCarlito:

In okon's voice.... **i don't usually do this in public ooo cos I'm shy** wink wink wink wink wink
Shy of wah
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by RipVanWink: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
odidi1:
Hello guys.Am Andy. Am new on NL. Just wanna know if one can still can find love, despite being impotent.Dad passed on and was seriously depressed. Started using anti depressed to kill dresspssion. It worked but killed my sex drive and erection too. Am cute and rich, not meaning to blow my thrumpet. Am just preveliedge and blessed by God. No power of mine.Can I find a decent girl that will understand and also be there to support me and be patient with me in my recovery process, because now am going for treatment to gain my sex drive back. Am a cool, nice and down to earth kind of guy. I am also OK with sex till marriage if thats what she wants.
Any decent and loving lady of virtue should whatsapp(08159719912). Just friend for starters, then a serious relationship to ensue. Will be happy to share my world with you. Advice too?

you rich.with that background?..that window is so 1990s, louver not even casement window anyway, NL is the worst plce to find love,
i wud advice u to tae that ur pics pronto pronto
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by gab264(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
So a picture background depicts someone's financial status?

Have you guys forgotten that even poor people snap at posh places?

We have so many dumbtards here. undecided
Bro ur rigth some pple judge wif there dumb ass brain.
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by udmydearest(f): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Maybe am the only one who belivs ur storyy... But u didn't have to upload ur pix.

1 Like

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. He doesn't look "impotent" either. I bet he can break someone's back grin Dude's just looking for dates.
This girl self, I Don laugh sotey bele dey pain me
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
southniyikaye:
This girl self, I Don laugh sotey bele dey pain me

smiley
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by akindele91(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

smiley
Nawa for u ooo shay d guy offend u before abeg ooo leave d poor dude alone make he advertise hin market
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by McCarlito(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shebarh:
Shy of wah
Becos ayam a very small pikin O
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Exhibit(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
only on NL. funny guy
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Shebarh(f): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
McCarlito:
Becos ayam a very small pikin O
ehnehn..okay o.. how old are you
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by potolistic(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dis guy jus de fyn babe wey e qo phuck
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by McCarlito(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shebarh:
ehnehn..okay o.. how old are you
If to say I born when my mate dey born I for don get like 2 children of 5 and 10 years of age..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Shebarh(f): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
McCarlito:

If to say I born when my mate dey born I for don get like 2 children of 5 and 10 years of age..... grin grin grin grin grin
Chaiiiiiiiiiii so you are that old
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by McCarlito(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shebarh:
Chaiiiiiiiiiii so you are that old
Babe.... I'm upcoming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My pic on my profile.... U no put ur pic for profile ni
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Enahi(f): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ladies be careful, don't believe this guy and remember December is around the corner.

@op you are not what you claim to be, no one is interested in your fake wealth and I pray some greedy ladies won't fall for your scam.
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
OP, I can clearly see from the picture that, Dangote is poor compared to you.grin

It's not cool that you'd uise someone's picture for this.

1 Like

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
cheesy

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
That's actually a friends salon, not my house. I snap those photos in his saloon

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Mcbussy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
I pity the chic that would fall for this dude's fables and think she can chop maga.

By the time he nabs u in d bedroom, it would be too late to object...lmao grin
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by chara019: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aww!I pray you get a solution outta this

Meanwhile,I gats say something about this your picture o,your nose and cowboy hat na the same shape o.

2 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Were I take a pic doesn't determine my financial status. I visited a friends saloon and took pics both outside and inside the saloon. Pls don't judge me. Am just keeping it real. Sometimes I prefer being simple. I can even take pics in the local market. It shouldn't define my bank account guys come on.

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by rman: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why nairaland? If you are indeed rich, the girls in your vicinity must have found you already because you are not ugly.

The fact that you left reality for a virtual world puts a lot of question mark on your case.
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by dmola(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shebarh:
Lol. Iffa hear tongue
hi can I pm u?
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Looking for attention,am sure u av it now....if u eventually become impotent tmrrw,u will strt blaming ur village elders.
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
odidi1:
Were I take a pic doesn't determine my financial status. I visited a friends saloon and took pics both outside and inside the saloon. Pls don't judge me. Am just keeping it real. Sometimes I prefer being simple. I can even take pics in the local market. It shouldn't define my bank account guys come on.
Dude,y r u doin dis to urself? cry grin
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
odidi1:
That's actually a friends salon, not my house. I snap those photos in his saloon
dem dey count fishe,crayfish sef dey raise hand.........guy go and get a life and stop wishing for wat u cant av.

1 Like

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Fozi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
With #5000 I will cure you believe that if your ready call 08124144101
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by simplex2: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
He said he is ready to wait until marriage before sex if that's what the girl wants....

Hahahahahahhaahahahahaha
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by mohdimplez(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
phellamon:
angryOdeh ni bobo yi sha
Sir were undecided
see him nose like the hat he is putting on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / Man Pays For All That A Lady Bought After Seeing Her Backside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.