Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims (10799 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

@ mubarakopeyemi

Yes or No?

Not a convincing argument. You brought up verses in the Quran showing Allah (swt) does not love those who disbelieve in Allah, those who are unjust, etc... We both agree on this point as the verses explicitly states. Allah (swt) extends his love to everyone, and only those who cast aside Gods love are those who God does not love. So rather, God loves everyone, except those who decide to dismiss or reject his love. Satan would be the perfect example. God extended his love for satan when he was in heaven with the angels, but when Satan challenged and disobeyed God did God not love Satan. Another quick point I had to make is that even the bible shows that God did not love everyone. Romans 9:13, Psalms 5, etc... are good examples showing God hating not only the sin but the sinners. So here is a question for you, Did Yahweh Love EVERYONE?

Romans 9:13
Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

Psalm 5

1 Listen to my words, Lord, consider my lament.

2 Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.

3 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.

4 For you are not a God who is pleased with wickedness; with you, evil people are not welcome.

5 The arrogant cannot stand in your presence. You hate all who do wrong;

6 you destroy those who tell lies. The bloodthirsty and deceitful you, Lord, detest.

7 But I, by your great love, can come into your house; in reverence I bow down toward your holy temple.

8 Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies— make your way straight before me.

9 Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with malice. Their throat is an open grave;
with their tongues they tell lies.

10 Declare them guilty, O God! let their intrigues be their downfall. Banish them for their many sins, for they have rebelled against you.

11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

12 Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

1 Like

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Demmzy15(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
Yes. Bible say He first love us before we love Him.

My battery is low, I may reply you later.
Please charge and explain better.
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!!!

You have no place to hide.

Is quran 19:55 the revelation allahh claimed he gave to Ishmael?

Was it Ishmael allahh spoke to in that verse or Muhammad?

Now look at this:

[Quran 19:54 Pickthal] And make mention in the Scripture of Ishmael. Lo! he was a keeper of his promise, and he was a messenger (of Allah), a prophet.

Where is the SCRIPTURE OF ISHMAEL that contains the revelations given to him?

You are hereby proved wrong that quran 19:55 is the revelation given to Ishmael.

Waiting for Rilwon!!!
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Waiting for Rilwon!!!

grin grin grin hold on a bit he will be back for u
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Anas09: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oga Seun, I caught some one here you may consider training as a Mod. She's Muslims though, but very objective and balance. That's how I ve observe her though.
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by feedthenation(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
tartar9:
there are both authentic and fabricated hadiths for your argument to be even considered simply use the authentic one's,simple!

Tartar9, please which of the hadiths is the most authentic one to use?
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Rilwon: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
do you really expect me to list 20 prophet ?

Is that hard for you to do?

For what ?

To clarify matters on this thread.

If you want to know the number of prophet , check google.

The google I checked said Isaac is a Prophet, and you say he is not. Now, please kindly search that same google and copy atleast 20prophets of the bible for us to see.

I believe that's not hard for you to do, is it?

1 Like

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Rilwon: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Anas09:
Oga Seun, I caught some one here you may consider training as a Mod. She's Muslims though, but very objective and balance. That's how I ve observe her though.

Someone that doesn't come online often can't moderate nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Rilwon: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:
Trash!!!

It doesn't make any sense when you write trash as a reply to my a post you didn't make an attempt to debunke at all. I was expecting you to address my post one after the other, but to my utmost surprise, you didn't fail to show your ignorance.

You have no place to hide.

Lool! Hide? for what? I am not like you, you know? you will soon run to your hideout grin

Is quran 19:55 the revelation allahh claimed he gave to Ishmael?

You are again mixing revelation with book. Revelation doesn't necessarily mean a book; this was addressed up there. He received message from God, and he carried it out by enjoining his family and his people to Believe in God.

Surah Maryam, Verse 55:
And he used to enjoin on his family and his people As-Salat (the prayers) and the Zakat, and his Lord was pleased with him.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

Was it Ishmael allahh spoke to in that verse or Muhammad?

Yes, it was the Prophet (SA). He was being reminded the story of Ismael.

Now look at this:
[Quran 19:54 Pickthal] And make mention in the Scripture of Ishmael. Lo! he was a keeper of his promise, and he was a messenger (of Allah), a prophet.

The 'scripture of Ismael' mentioned here is the story of Ismael as according to the Quran. Other translation of the Quran attest to this.

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
And mention in the Book (the Quran) Isma'il (Ishmael). Verily! He was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
And mention Ismail in the Book; surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was an apostle, a prophet.
(shakir)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
Also mention in the Book (the story of) Isma'il: He was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was a messenger (and) a prophet.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
AND CALL to mind, through this divine writ, Ishmael. Behold, he was always true to his promise, and was an apostle [of God], a prophet,
(English - Mohd Asad)

Where is the SCRIPTURE OF ISHMAEL that contains the revelations given to him?

The scripture of ismael mentioned as according to the context of the chapter is the Story of Ismael narratated in the Quran. Verse 56 also talked about the story of Idris and not yhe scripture given to Idris.

Now, is the story of Prophet Iddo written?

You are hereby proved wrong that quran 19:55 is the revelation given to Ishmael.

Revelation is slightly different from scripture, stop mixing the two together.

truthman2012:

Rilwon

truthman2012:

Waiting for Rilwon!!!

You dont have to mention me all the time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Rilwon: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin grin grin hold on a bit he will be back for u
grin grin
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Rilwon: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
Good morning to you too and happy sallah in advance. God love everyone of us ,he say to Jeremiah "before you were born ,I chose you .

grin grin
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by truthman2012(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rilwon:

It doesn't make any sense when you write trash as a reply to my a post you didn't make an attempt to debunke at all. I was expecting you to address my post one after the other, but to my utmost surprise, you didn't fail to show your ignorance.

Lool! Hide? for what? I am not like you, you know? you will soon run to your hideout grin

You are again mixing revelation with book. Revelation doesn't necessarily mean a book; this was addressed up there. He received message from God, and he carried it out by enjoining his family and his people to Believe in God.

Surah Maryam, Verse 55:
And he used to enjoin on his family and his people As-Salat (the prayers) and the Zakat, and his Lord was pleased with him.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

Yes, it was the Prophet (SA). He was being reminded the story of Ismael.

The 'scripture of Ismael' mentioned here is the story of Ismael as according to the Quran. Other translation of the Quran attest to this.

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
And mention in the Book (the Quran) Isma'il (Ishmael). Verily! He was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
And mention Ismail in the Book; surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was an apostle, a prophet.
(shakir)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
Also mention in the Book (the story of) Isma'il: He was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was a messenger (and) a prophet.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
AND CALL to mind, through this divine writ, Ishmael. Behold, he was always true to his promise, and was an apostle [of God], a prophet,
(English - Mohd Asad)

The scripture of ismael mentioned as according to the context of the chapter is the Story of Ismael narratated in the Quran. Verse 56 also talked about the story of Idris and not yhe scripture given to Idris.

Now, is the story of Prophet Iddo written?

Revelation is slightly different from scripture, stop mixing the two together.

You dont have to mention me all the time. undecided

Your lies are great, even thought they do not hold water.

You said the Scripture of Ishmael is his story told by the quran. What is a Scripture? The Torah is a Scripture and so is the Injeel and the Quran.

Islamically speaking,Torah was given to Moses as a Scripture.

Injeel to Jesus as a Scripture.

Quran to Muhammad as a Scripture, right?

Ishmael lived long before Muhammad and that was before the quran.

Then, how can you say the revelations or Scripture allahh gave to Ishmael is the quran that had not existed in his time?

Your statement is like saying the story of Moses told in the quran is the Torah and there is no Torah as a separate Scripture. Likewise the Injeel (Gospel), given to Jesus is the story of Jesus in the quran and no Gospel anywhere as a separate Scripture. All these were Scriptures existing long before the quran.

You must be a small boy with childish reasonings and nobody should take you seriously anymore.

SUMMARY OF YOUR DEFENCE:

The Scripture of Ishmael who lived many years before the quran, which should have existed long before the quran is also the quran.

What a trash!
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Rilwon: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Your lies are great, even thought they do not hold water. You said the Scripture of Ishmael is his story told by the quran. What is a Scripture? The Torah is a Scripture and so is the Injeel and the Quran. Islamically speaking,Torah was given to Moses as a Scripture. Injeel to Jesus as a Scripture. Quran to Muhammad as a Scripture, right? Ishmael lived long before Muhammad and that was before the quran. Then, how can you say the revelations or Scripture allahh gave to Ishmael is the quran that had not existed in his time? Your statement is like saying the story of Moses told in the quran is the Torah and there is no Torah as a separate Scripture. Likewise the Injeel (Gospel), given to Jesus is the story of Jesus in the quran and no Gospel anywhere as a separate Scripture. All these were Scriptures existing long before the quran.

I have determine not to insult you again, being the fact that you are old enough to be my dad.. But, obviously, what you wrote up here shows that age is really affecting your reasoning. Perhaps as a result of those weed you smoked when you were of my age.

Now, I won't bother to type much, since you've refused to address my post as I have been addressin yours. Here is the verse again in 3 different translations.

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
And mention [size=15pt] in the Book (the Quran) [/size] Isma'il (Ishmael). Verily! He was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
Also mention [size=15pt] in the Book (the story of) Isma'il: [/size] He was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was a messenger (and) a prophet.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
AND CALL to mind, [size=15pt] through this divine writ, [/size] Ishmael. Behold, he was always true to his promise, and was an apostle [of God], a prophet,
(English - Mohd Asad)

You must be a small boy with childish reasonings and nobody should take you seriously anymore.

Your opinion does'nt count sir smiley

SUMMARY OF YOUR DEFENCE: The Scripture of Ishmael who lived many years before the quran, which should have existed long before the quran is also the quran. What a trash!

Where is the story of Prophet Iddo?
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by truthman2012(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
@ mubarakopeyemi

1. ***Romans 9:13
Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved,
but Esau I hated."

God as all-knowing who knows the end from the begining knew what Esau will become on earth because of freewill He gave to man. But He didn't order the people to kill him for hating him as allahh commaded the muslims to strike of the head of the unbelievers he hated.

4. *** For you are not a God who is
pleased with wickedness; with
you, evil people are not
welcome .

Yes, God is not pleased with wickedness and evil people. He wants them to repent and forsake their wicked and evil ways VOLUNTARILY. But records shows allahh will not allow unbelievers to repent VOLUNTARILY, he would force them and if they refuse to yield, muslims would strike of the neck.

5.*** The arrogant cannot stand in
your presence. You hate all who
do wrong;

God is not pleased with the arrogant and wrongdoer. But His love for them is in waiting for them for repentance and would wait for throughout their lives.

6. *** you destroy those who tell
lies. The bloodthirsty and
deceitful you, Lord, detest.

Firstly, David was a man who expressed his opinions in the Book of Psalms, it is not word directly from God. He was a king and not a prophet. Surely, God detests bloodshed if not in war situations because he said ''thou shall not kill''

The Book of Revelations makes us to know all liars shall be destroyed in the lake of fire.
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by truthman2012(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rilwon:

I have determine not to insult you again, being the fact that you are old enough to be my dad.. But, obviously, what you wrote up here shows that age is really affecting your reasoning. Perhaps as a result of those weed you smoked when you were of my age.

Now, I won't bother to type much, since you've refused to address my post as I have been addressin yours. Here is the verse again in 3 different translations.

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
And mention [size=15pt] in the Book (the Quran) [/size] Isma'il (Ishmael). Verily! He was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
Also mention [size=15pt] in the Book (the story of) Isma'il: [/size] He was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was a messenger (and) a prophet.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

Surah Maryam, Verse 54:
AND CALL to mind, [size=15pt] through this divine writ, [/size] Ishmael. Behold, he was always true to his promise, and was an apostle [of God], a prophet,
(English - Mohd Asad)

Your opinion does'nt count sir smiley

Where is the story of Prophet Iddo?

Trash!!!

I don't mind, keep abusing me, it only shows how you were brought up. What is abuse compared to what islamic terrorists do worldwide? Don't stop it as am already used to it.

Call it a book, scripture or revelation, it doesn't make any difference. The fact that Ishmael lived before the quran shows whatever allahh gave him could not be the quran. He must have given him before the quran and we cannot find it, period.

I am begining to get tired of your false defensive system. In your past false defences on various threads you said Christians mentioned in the quran were muslims. In another defence you said Muhammad fought the pagans because they broke treaty. Later you changed it again that it was not pagan but Romans. You believe you can defend islam telling all sorts of lies.

I want to reluctantly tell you to let me have your post you are shouting I have not responded to. I have once asked for it, yet you kept shouting.

Prophet Iddo? I have responded to that on this thread, I don't have to repeat myself.
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:
@ mubarakopeyemi

1. ***Romans 9:13
Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved,
but Esau I hated."

God as all-knowing who knows the end from the begining knew what Esau will become on earth because of freewill He gave to man. But He didn't order the people to kill him for hating him as allahh commaded the muslims to strike of the head of the unbelievers he hated.

Stop perambulating.
Your God:
-actually hates Esau. Thanks grin I thought you said he is loving. Where the hate he has for esau builds from, I don't know. grin First Bullet on your foot.

4. *** For you are not a God who is
pleased with wickedness; with
you, evil people are not
welcome .

Yes, God is not pleased with wickedness and evil people. He wants them to repent and forsake their wicked and evil ways VOLUNTARILY. But records shows allahh will not allow unbelievers to repent VOLUNTARILY, he would force them and if they refuse to yield, muslims would strike of the neck.

Apply this same logic when talkin about Allah. Allah is Gafuur (the forgiving) Raheem (The merciful)
From your explanations above, it is very clear that you're an hypocrite.
This same logic u used in defending Yahweh, use it in the other instance stop being an hypocrite.
Remember when I quoted. Quran 1:1.-- In the name of Allah the Gracious, the Merciful. You said How can i believe Allah is gracious to infidels with his statements as I have cited earlier? that i need a lot of explaining to convince right-thinking persons.

Quran 40:1-3
1. Ha-Mim.
2. The revelation of the Book (this Qur'an) is from Allah the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.
3. The Forgiver of sin, the Acceptor of repentance, the Severe in punishment, the Bestower (of favours), La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), to Him is the final return.

Allah will forgive disbelievers if the repent and desist from evil. Allah's legacy and evil people or disbelievers or wrongdoers are not the same. evil and good aint the same. Good definitely will not like evil.

You haven't seen that part of the bible before if you have you wouldn't have said Yahweh is all loving. He hates evil people and wicked people.
Your God:
-is not pleased with wickedness; evil people are not welcome. grin Second Bullet on your foot.

5.*** The arrogant cannot stand in your presence. You hate all who do wrong;
God is not pleased with the arrogant and wrongdoer. But His love for them is in waiting for them for repentance and would wait for throughout their lives.

Refer to what I said above. grin Third bullet on your foot.

6. *** you destroy those who tell lies. The bloodthirsty and deceitful you, Lord, detest.

Firstly, David was a man who expressed his opinions in the Book of Psalms, it is not word directly from God. He was a king and not a prophet. Surely, God detests bloodshed if not in war situations because he said ''thou shall not kill''

The Book of Revelations makes us to know all liars shall be destroyed in the lake of fire.

I love this part because
1- you proved that something said in the bible was not directly said by God grin Thanks for acknowledging that that bible as a whole can never be the word of God. Historians Prophets and Individuals have their episodes in it too. You even made it clear that he was just a king and not a prophet . Cool grin the words of a king who is not a prophet in the supposed book of God cool It is allowed.

2- You actually accepted that Yahweh hates the bloodthirsty and the deceitful and that all liars shall be destroyed in the lake of fire cry cry another Bazooka to your foot grin

Yahweh love Yahweh love. Shiior

Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot several times. Na oversabi dey cos am grin

Your God:
-actually hates Esau
-is not pleased with wickedness; evil people are not welcome
-The arrogant cannot stand in his presence. He hates all who do wrong;
-He destroy those who tell lies. The bloodthirsty and deceitful you, Lord, detest.
-will destroyed all liers in the lake of fire.

Before u accuse and speak ill of others look at your feet and see whether or not it is neat.

You brought up verses in the Quran showing Allah (swt) does not love those who disbelieve in Allah, those who are unjust, etc... We both agree on this point as the verses explicitly states. Allah (swt) extends his love to everyone, and only those who cast aside Gods love are those who God does not love. So rather, God loves everyone, except those who decide to dismiss or reject his love. Satan would be the perfect example. God extended his love for satan when he was in heaven with the angels, but when Satan challenged and disobeyed God did God not love Satan. Another quick point I had to make is that even the bible shows that God did not love everyone. Romans 9:13, Psalms 5, etc... are good examples which I had shown to u.

PLEASE ANY OTHER ARGUEMENT?? U Shot yourself already.
Thnks cool

1 Like

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by truthman2012(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Stop perambulating.
Your God:
-actually hates Esau. Thanks grin I thought you said he is loving. Where the hate he has for esau builds from, I don't know. grin First Bullet on your foot.

Apply this same logic when talkin about Allah. Allah is Gafuur (the forgiving) Raheem (The merciful)
From your explanations above, it is very clear that you're an hypocrite.
This same logic u used in defending Yahweh, use it in the other instance stop being an hypocrite.
Remember when I quoted. Quran 1:1.-- In the name of Allah the Gracious, the Merciful. You said How can i believe Allah is gracious to infidels with his statements as I have cited earlier? that i need a lot of explaining to convince right-thinking persons.

Quran 40:1-3
1. Ha-Mim.
2. The revelation of the Book (this Qur'an) is from Allah the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.
3. The Forgiver of sin, the Acceptor of repentance, the Severe in punishment, the Bestower (of favours), La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), to Him is the final return.

Allah will forgive disbelievers if the repent and desist from evil. Allah's legacy and evil people or disbelievers or wrongdoers are not the same. evil and good aint the same. Good definitely will not like evil.

You haven't seen that part of the bible before if you have you wouldn't have said Yahweh is all loving. He hates evil people and wicked people.
Your God:
-is not pleased with wickedness; evil people are not welcome. grin Second Bullet on your foot.

Refer to what I said above. grin Third bullet on your foot.

I love this part because
1- you proved that something said in the bible was not directly said by God grin Thanks for acknowledging that that bible as a whole can never be the word of God. Historians Prophets and Individuals have their episodes in it too. You even made it clear that he was just a king and not a prophet . Cool grin the words of a king who is not a prophet in the supposed book of God cool It is allowed.

2- You actually accepted that Yahweh hates the bloodthirsty and the deceitful and that all liars shall be destroyed in the lake of fire cry cry another Bazooka to your foot grin

Yahweh love Yahweh love. Shiior

Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot several times. Na oversabi dey cos am grin

Your God:
-actually hates Esau
-is not pleased with wickedness; evil people are not welcome
-The arrogant cannot stand in his presence. He hates all who do wrong;
-He destroy those who tell lies. The bloodthirsty and deceitful you, Lord, detest.
-will destroyed all liers in the lake of fire.

Before u accuse and speak ill of others look at your feet and see whether or not it is neat.

You brought up verses in the Quran showing Allah (swt) does not love those who disbelieve in Allah, those who are unjust, etc... We both agree on this point as the verses explicitly states. Allah (swt) extends his love to everyone, and only those who cast aside Gods love are those who God does not love. So rather, God loves everyone, except those who decide to dismiss or reject his love. Satan would be the perfect example. God extended his love for satan when he was in heaven with the angels, but when Satan challenged and disobeyed God did God not love Satan. Another quick point I had to make is that even the bible shows that God did not love everyone. Romans 9:13, Psalms 5, etc... are good examples which I had shown to u.

PLEASE ANY OTHER ARGUEMENT?? U Shot yourself already.
Thnks cool

Why are you shooting all the way? Why is islam all about shooting, beheading and bombing?

Your bullet cannot hit me, am covered with the blood of Jesus.

I am not expecting anything less from you. No deity can be more wicked than allahh and his sole prophet, Muhammad. He all his life as a muslim was warring, killing innocent souls he termed infidel after Jesus had stopped killings. Muhammad would sleep with the infidels' wives before their husbands before he would kill them(husbands).

He became stupendously rich looting infidels properties:

https://www.nairaland.com/2328538/omg-muhammad-men-super-rich

There was no type of sexual sins he didn't commit. Smh!!
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Why are you shooting all the way? Why is islam all about shooting, beheading and bombing?

Your bullet cannot hit me, am covered with the blood of Jesus.

I am not expecting anything less from you. No deity can be more wicked than allahh and his sole prophet, Muhammad. He all his life as a muslim was warring, killing innocent souls he termed infidel after Jesus had stopped killings. Muhammad would sleep with the infidels' wives before their husbands before he would kill them(husbands).

He became stupendously rich looting infidels properties:

https://www.nairaland.com/2328538/omg-muhammad-men-super-rich

There was no type of sexual sins he didn't commit. Smh!!

why do u resort to lying when u realized that you lost the arguement are u frustrated?
why the lies. it pains to feel you're d best and got beaten cry sorry daddy.

all these that u wrote above about Muhammad and Allah is false tongue

let me tell u smtn u dont know.

you dont just attack people baselessly and senselessly. Apply logic, reason and most importantly sense.

thanks.

I see you are frustrated already. Rilwon abeg help me ooo. Before they kill me coz I dont accept the Yahweh of Israel as God oo.

1 Like

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by truthman2012(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

why do u resort to lying when u realized that you lost the arguement are u frustrated?

you dont just attack people baselessly and senselessly. Apply logic, reason and most importantly sense.

thanks.

I see you are frustrated already. Rilwon abeg help me ooo. Before they kill me coz I dont accept the Yahweh of Israel as God oo.

Trash!!!
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!!!

grin odun baba tongue tongue elaaa grin

*Liesman throws bottle at me*
*dodges bottle and throws back another elaa tongue*
*Runs out*

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by malvisguy212: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Please charge and explain better.
first you ask me a question which I answer with a resounding YES , and you want me to explained ? Did you not read were I say " before Jeremiah was form in the womb , God chose him.God had already plan everything from the beginning before the world began, the plan of salvation, He knows the devil will capitalise on our weakness of freewill , that why He plan to save us through His son Jesus christ, If God had not love US, He wouldn't have care to save us.
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by MightySparrow: 5:12am On Sep 30, 2015
tartar9:
seems like you spend more time with the Holy Qur'an than your bible

Christians need to spend time with Qur'an to know why Muslims think the way they do. To know how live with them and to prepare for any attacks on one. The first step in security is to know your neighbours. So everybody must read the Qur'an not to believe but for security sake.

1 Like

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2015
Rilwon:

Is that hard for you to do?

To clarify matters on this thread.

The google I checked said Isaac is a Prophet, and you say he is not. Now, please kindly search that same google and copy atleast 20prophets of the bible for us to see.

I believe that's not hard for you to do, is it?
the bible never mention Isaac as a prophet , google is not a scripture, if I paste articles from google which exposed the dark side of muhammed, will you believe it ?
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by truthman2012(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Missing! Missing!! Missing!!!

The Scripture of Ishmael that the quran mentions, which ought to have existed before the quran is missing:

[Quran 19:54 Pickthal] And
make mention in the Scripture
of Ishmael. Lo! he was a
keeper of his promise, and he
was a messenger (of Allah), a
prophet.
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by myproperty(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Good bro.

How can a prophet have the attributes mentioned in that biblical verse?

- A wild donkey

- His hand AGAINST everyone and everyone hand AGAINST him

- He shall dwell over AGAINST his kinsmen. Is this not the reason the Devil raised one of his descendants, Muhammad against the Jews and Christian?
You don't seem to know how prophetic Ishmael is:
Ishmael is the origin of the Arab race, Islam was named after Ishmael that is why the biblical prophecy in Genesis 16:12( he shall be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren) is fulfilled in the life of muslims. So when you see muslims kill human beings know ye that it is the fulfilment of a biblical prophecy on muslims true Ishmael/Islam.

1 Like

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Demmzy15(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
first you ask me a question which I answer with a resounding YES , and you want me to explained ? Did you not read were I say " before Jeremiah was form in the womb , God chose him.God had already plan everything from the beginning before the world began, the plan of salvation, He knows the devil will capitalise on our weakness of freewill , that why He plan to save us through His son Jesus christ, If God had not love US, He wouldn't have care to save us.
Ok, now in conclusion, God loved everyone past, present and future?! undecided
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by malvisguy212: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ok, now in conclusion, God loved everyone past, present and future?! undecided
you are very funny.
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Demmzy15(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are very funny.
Answer na! sad
Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Rilwon: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!!!

Everything is trash..when actually you never for once attempt to debuke them. Olodo rabata. undecided

I don't mind, keep abusing me, it only shows how you were brought up. What is abuse compared to what islamic terrorists do worldwide? Don't stop it as am already used to it.

More like you are shouting here grin grin Don't worry sir, I won't throw you banter any longer; thats if you make use of your brain for what it is meant for.

There is no mate on the internet, especially a faceless forum such as this. Who knows maybe you are one moronic teenager disgusing as an old stiffnecked reprobate. We are all agemate on nairaland, okay? If I call you fool whenever you behave foolish, of course its not an insult. grin wink Atleast you've said worse to me. angry

…all it a book, scripture or revelation, it doesn't make any difference. The fact that Ishmael lived before the quran shows whatever allahh gave him could not be the quran. He must have given him before the quran and we cannot find it, period.

I don't know what else you want again. after providing a lot of explanation to that verse, you still repeating this nonsense?

Well, any sane person reading this will see that you are not honest to yourself.

I am begining to get tired of your false defensive system.

Because you've lost the argument and you are not rready to admit that fact.

In your past false defences on various threads you said Christians mentioned in the quran were muslims. In another defence you said Muhammad fought the pagans because they broke treaty. Later you changed it again that it was not pagan but Romans. You believe you can defend islam telling all sorts of lies.

grin grin Maybe you misunderstood me. You are known to be a patient of attention deficit disoder, so, that you don't comprehend explanation easily is not a new thing to me.

I want to reluctantly tell you to let me have your post you are shouting I have not responded to. I have once asked for it, yet you kept shouting.

You are told to open a thread and preach christianity to rilwayne001 and demmzy15, is that too hard?

Abi demmzy, you no want make this old man preach for you? grin grin

Prophet Iddo? I have responded to that on this thread, I don't have to repeat myself.

You havent responded to it. Where is the book, is it part of OT or NT?

2 Likes

Re: Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims by Rilwon: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I see you are frustrated already. Rilwo.n abeg help me ooo. Before they kill me coz I dont accept the Yahweh of Israel as God oo.

Abegg o, no allow that man die of hypertension o. You know he has HBP, grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caution Muslims! The Prayers Are Meant To Be Observed Within Its Time. / What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.