Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (75225 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
derrick333:
n dem go complain if dem c u save dia num wit Sandra smelling kittycat,or chioma sharer*IsNonOfMyBussinessSha*
Must u use chioma? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by akraym(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2015

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by 175(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
hollowpot15684:
how can dis make front page?

My broda na Buhari dey cause ooooo. . .the mod dey protest Buhari fuvk up for UN Meeting, New York. gringrin
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by xynerise: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lame

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by mrkels(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
I once used a chick's phone to call one cab man like that and the name that came out was Kayode smelling mouth. I confuse.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Kazrem(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
*just to read comments *

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by damyzino(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
derrick333:
n dem go complain if dem c u save dia num wit Sandra smelling kittycat,or chioma sharer*IsNonOfMyBussinessSha*
sandra dirty raper, funke olosho, bose ugly shit , amina queen of gossip, sarah "almighty bleaching" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by derrick333(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol ,u nt chioma NA
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Kazrem(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Are you chioma?
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by menix(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
The Mod. Responsible for this thread must b high on Toilet smell..

A very useless Thread..

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
derrick333:

Lol ,u nt chioma NA
I am wink
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Prettythicksme.. lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
that same Emeka she stored his number with such absurdity,
sends #750 or a thousand recharge card for her, whereas he only makes do with #100 or #200 for his own use.
you can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by tsdarkside(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Adasun:
Can someone explain to me what da op is trying to say

i dont understand too.....in my phone,i have, first wife,second wife,third wife.....sooooo...what is this thread about..

this are private things....

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by porrigeyam(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saved one girl name with grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by MrsDoctor: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

@OP is this funny to you?
if you read this story you go vex more
https://www.nairaland.com/2628418/evil-mother-inlaw
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
these moderators have a funny sense of humour. how can this make FP?
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by osothermal(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
No worry Emeka go make am
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by domopps(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
shokky24:
Lol..i don't do dat

Please are u a lady or Gym instructor @urdp?

Cheeeeers
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by LilPeezy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
E nor concern me

If she lyk mek she save as any name she lyk

As far as I dey burn d bush no p

Afterall she no b ma wife to b sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
They must rope IGBOS in.

Na waoooo
How powerful is this tribe.. .?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by flokii: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
@OP pele...
you sef try buy like two shirts extra dey alternate na
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Frankly, if you listen to ladies conversation on how they make jest of guys who takes them out on a date ehn,you as a guy will not want to spend your money on them unless you have shine Congo.Them dey take guys do yeye.Especially guys that are generous.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by UjSizzle(f): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Emeka Bus

Mike beauty pageant

Sandra fine gehl

Chika hustler

grin Only if they're multiple people with the same name on my device.

But One shirt one trouser... Loooool that's evil grin grin
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Lankaline(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bottomless maureen

1 Share

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by holluwai(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
shokky24:
Lol..i don't do dat

Cross your heart....
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by UpLoyo: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
cyprianlah:
Ladies don't lie! some of you have that ridiculous names you save your ATM's on your fonesgrin

So ladies let's hear the names what do you save them as??

This is what joblessness does to people at after 8pm Nigerian time? Of what business is yours how someone stores her contact detail? I blame the moderator for this crap. You must be really bored...I don't think this site's worth more than $100 with dumb postings like this, someone needs to created a kids section for most of you and a paid section just to keep some of you out of decent conversation.

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Seculent: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lankaline:
Bottomless maureen
You no well o... Naso the thing deep reach? cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by HayZee06(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=ebengems post=38444630]Sometimes I imagine how women think. the annoying part is their fake and sycophantic lifestyle! if you treat them good, you are a maga. Treat them bad, they will either fall in love or call you names! hmmm

True dat!
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Adasun(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
fabulous660:

Go play, ur mate nor dey here.
hey kid!!! U are still awake?go to bed mummy would beat u okay
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by MrBasketball: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
UjSizzle:
Emeka Bus
Mike beauty pageant
Sandra fine gehl
Chika hustler

grin Only if they're multiple people with the same name on my device.
But One shirt one trouser... Loooool that's evil grin grin
undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.