Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (75256 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
2sureguy1:
This is ridiculous.

Since Emeka ain't her maga, he gaz 2 get a nickname.

Buh remember Emeka might av a brighter future than Chukwudi living a luxurious life.
let pa chukwudi44 catch u!!!
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Baddowski(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are the type of guy you date.... Shikena!
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Baddowski(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are simply the type of guy you date.... Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by 12month: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by hottest111: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
cyprianlah:
Ladies don't lie! some of you have that ridiculous names you save your ATM's on your fonesgrin

So ladies let's hear the names what do you save them as??
nigga...wat's ur point nw grin
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2015
angel - fvck mate
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by soldierdollar(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Seun. And this hit front page ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by sommyblaze(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2015
When fufu and akamu water is involved, this kinda shit gets to FRONT PAGE....

#OPmustBeThisEmekaSef!! Hmmm
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Boyooosa(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2015
Pls, let stops commenting, cos i continue laffin! @op that was a badt one there, d callee was too sincere, no luv! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by sommyblaze(m): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2015
mrkels:
I once used a chick's phone to call one cab man like that and the name that came out was Kayode smelling mouth. I confuse.

Hmmmm see ya lie lie mouth...

Chick's phone

Cab man

Kayode!!!

Hmmm hope yu know say thunder still they exist?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by sommyblaze(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2015
profojah:
Prettythicksme.. lipsrsealed
Chaiii 13 digits?
Outcome of too much fermented ZOBO
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2015
sommyblaze:

Chaiii 13 digits?
Outcome of too much fermented ZOBO
So you actually wanted to call her?. Bomb dey your head..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by cabaliciouscabal: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Where is LADY F ?

Make she come talk her own shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na una no make Emeka get more dan one shirt and trouser.

#using cutlass to shave Emeka's Head.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2015
COMOT my name for there put Musa

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Seculent: 3:07am On Sep 28, 2015
EmekaBlue:
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by babafirst(m): 3:18am On Sep 28, 2015
2sureguy1:
This is ridiculous.

Buh remember Emeka might av a brighter future than Chukwudi living a luxurious life.
Chukwudi 44 ? ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by summerflame(m): 3:44am On Sep 28, 2015
I stored your number with mammy water
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by summerflame(m): 3:46am On Sep 28, 2015
I stored your number with mammy water.
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 28, 2015
tociano009:
I remember one igbo girl for Lagos angry Amaka body odour grin I used to save her number

Na lie, u dey die 4 her.
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Hardeywhale1(m): 4:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Just imagine
.....SEX101
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by bammunjerry: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2015
All diz girls self na bend down select then dey buy oooo,50,50 naira :PAll diz girls self na bend down select then dey buy oooo,50,50 naira
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2015
If a guy treat u well is a maga,if he doesn't he's not romantic.smh some of these ladies are jus stewpid.
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 28, 2015
I have not done such.
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by osaslord500(m): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2015
fabulous660:

Go play, ur mate nor dey here.

You just finished that guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by NinaNigeria(f): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2015
2sureguy1:
This is ridiculous.

how? Plz explain

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by CandyBar: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2015
This is not fair ooo......

Most ladies don't know the struggles of a young man.....No man was born with a wardrobe full of clothes......he may have one today, but tomorrow is pregnant.......Afterall.......Jona didn't have shoes,.............. ♫ Look at him now, Look at him now ♫
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by bammunjerry: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Na all diz una igbo names dey swt pass 4 diz kind tinz na

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Spells(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2015
Not funny,,, even a village gal won't do dis.... I know of short once like Maga, mugu, aboki, but definitely not this long trash
Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2015
freshness2020:
Stale..(not funny)
Foolish thoughts from childish brains.
A mature lady would never try such acts.
the question now is , is there any matured lady?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.