Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples (3353 Views)

Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana / Big Lessons Northern Nigerians Should Learn From This 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ikeyman00(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intellectuals use facts and logic, arm-chair critics use conjectures

Mai Suya (m)
Nigeria

Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples
« #13 on: Today at 01:15:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ikeyman00 on Today at 09:58:21 AM
^^^^^

hahhah it only amusing when these folk that pretend they dnt understand someone post surface!! it beautiful thing lookin at them, someone u probably ring up on the phone, wouldnt be able to speak properly

now let me spell out for yall deal with the morons,vampires and zombies com chop for alahaji house when the gate don open first

Is this supposed to be English? 

ayo   u are a slowpoke

abokis i think na enrish be that. now you people could pretend as much as u want what the poster depicted in this thread is real, and shouldnt be dismissed as a stero-typing -watever. the earlier u northern slowpoke wake up the better. It has become so bad the hausas in south has come out for the first time to denounce those ills

still waiting for ibb and co to speak out lipsrsealed

so yall continue decieving yourself till u look back in the histroy of nigeria, then u will know that this morons and vampire have been undermining the unity of nigeria
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ikeyman00(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2009
generalzango

One naija,i used 2 respect ur write ups,but 2day u have shown up 2 the nairalanders that you are nothing but a mere tribalist,the username you are using doesn't fit you,you are suppose to use names like IGNORANT,because don't know what you are writing about,infact for insulting a religion & tribe you know NOTHING about you must be a FOOL

if u are truly nigeria, then u shouldnt be accusing 1naija like u did

me and u live in nigeria,now take out tribalism in there, at least u could see where he's coming from
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ikeyman00(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2009
you are absolutely right, that guy ikeyman00 is a motor part seller at oshodi market and the guy who started this thread ( multiple naija not onenaija) happen to be his next door neighbor so they are bird of the same feather ( half educated people, they cant even explain why they join this forum in the first place).

oh ayo u so dumb and tribalist. kia just jokin
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by generalzango(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
One naija,you lack all the characteristics to write,so if you have nothing to do,you IGNORANTLY better put your hands in your pocket. The case of the MAT we are using: Didn't your thinking faculty remind you that we use to prostrate while praying (Something Moses & Jesus did in the Holy Bible) check MATTHEW 26:39-44 & GENESIS 17:3. The Agbada issue:You have been carried away by the western life,it's a pity the SUITE you want the Hausa's to dress in,is it your Father that made it? Nairaland couldn't have accepted you to use ONENAIJA because you are an ALLROUND TRIBALIST. My friend (indeed) maybe you were sleeping in our Biology class,sorry you really missed alot you can still contact me to learn about ISLAM,NORTHERN NIGERIA & What the Meat gives to the Boby via: almad4real@yahoo.com or +23480681913980 Musa Ahmad A.K.A "The BLACK GENERAL"
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ikeyman00(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2009
hahhaha
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by OneNaija(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
@generalzango Your mother regret the day She gave birth to you because you are waste to the society.Keep on doing gate man at Babalawo shrine Idiot.Because you are so backwardness that you cant see anything in the civilse World.

I believe DAT only the Educated peoples can understand what I am trying to say. I am not a tribalism or hate the Northern. I am trying to make a point that they are very weak. They don't care about their condition like we Southern Nigeria do.trying to make Nigeria a better Country. take example the Militant what they are doing in Southern Nigeria If they start a Genocide i believe is your House they will first come @generalzango because You are those peoples who does not know left and right. and for your Information I am only being one Naija because I am not in Nigeria, stop wasting your time whereever you are. Big Goat for sell @generalzango
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2009
OneNaija:

I believe DAT only the Educated peoples can understand what I am trying to say. I am not a tribalism or hate the Northern. I am trying to make a point that they are very weak. They don't care about their condition like we Southern Nigeria do.

You are kidding me, right? The south cares?? Are you sure about that? I mean have you ever been to the north? What has been the result of all the Care you claim the people of the south have for their condition in Nigeria?
OneNaija:

trying to make Nigeria a better Country. take example the Militant what they are doing in Southern Nigeria If they start a Genocide i believe is your House they will first come @generalzango because You are those peoples who does not know left and right. and for your Information I am only being one Naija because I am not in Nigeria, stop wasting your time whereever you are. Big Goat for sell @generalzango

Please stop!! For the sake of intelligence, STOP!!!
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by jona2: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2009
onenaija/ireport/st funmi/depzone.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by strangleyo: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2009
Until we realize we are 1 country, stuck together whether we like it or not and we have no choice but to work together to improve our collective situation, we will not move forward.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by scktaggif: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2009
@poster, you contributing to the ethnic problem we have in our country, see Nigeria as one people, one nation.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by MaiSuya(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You are kidding me, right? The south cares?? Are you sure about that? I mean have you ever been to the north? What has been the result of all the Care you claim the people of the south have for their condition in Nigeria? 

Please stop!! For the sake of intelligence, STOP!!!

ROTFL! pls dont tell me that you are actually taking these this guy  - onenaija/ikeymann00 serious? personally, I see this unmitigated trash he has deluded himself to be a reasonable piece worthy of critique as nothing more than an avenue for a slight comic relief.

So onenaija keep 'em coming!!!  grin
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2009
*jona:

onenaija/ireport/st funmi/depzone.
Lailai. . . .Funmi Deepzone can never be onenaija.

Although Funmi is a veteran anti-north warrior on NL(she once said she cannot rent her house to Hausa), but I can vouch that Funmi will never write this kind of English, even when sleeping. Besides,Funmi will never use these kind of 'points' to argue on Politics. She will rather raise such points in her series of cultural probes in culture section.

I can smell Funmi's writing/reasoning from a million miles away.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ElRazur: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2009
Jarus:

Lailai. . . .Funmi Deepzone can never be onenaija.

Although Funmi is a veteran anti-north warrior on NL(she once said she cannot rent her house to Hausa), but I can vouch that Funmi will never write this kind of English, even when sleeping. Besides,Funmi will never use these kind of 'points' to argue on Politics. She will rather raise such points in her series of cultural probes in culture section.

I can smell Funmi's writing/reasoning from a million miles away.

Woah, division is really engrained in some people and it is scary. I mean, do I care what tribe I rent my house to as long as my rent is up to date and paid in cash? grin
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by generalzango(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
Onenaija not a qualified member
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ikeyman00(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2009
ROTFL! pls dont tell me that you are actually taking these this guy - onenaija/ikeymann00 serious? personally, I see this unmitigated trash he has deluded himself to be a reasonable piece worthy of critique as nothing more than an avenue for a slight comic relief.

So onenaija keep 'em coming!!!

yes Mallam mai suya

conti foolin ur self

however let me help u out heh ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe ehehhe

he he ha

i niaja is here to stay, 1st off those zombies alongside vampire must face the music lipsrsealed
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by generalzango(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
1naija,y 're u hiding ur email addres,2 show how iresponsible u 're. U knw what go back 2 d primary school,becos it's a shame u can't even express ur self, u are a stac illitrate. It's a shame (PRIMARY SCH. BOY) Haa!!! Fck out, bastard.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by 3TRINITY(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized People Peoples

See civilized peoples grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ElRazur: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
generalzango:

1naija,y 're u hiding ur email addres,2 show how iresponsible u 're. U knw what go back 2 d primary school,becos it's a shame u can't even express ur self, u are a stac illitrate. It's a shame (PRIMARY SCH. BOY) Haa!!! Fck out, bastard.

It is ironic coming from you! Just look at your post, it is riddled with errors and "Text speak English"!!

Jeez, a classic case of a log in your very own eye. You cant even spell illiterate.  grin

This is why Nairalanders are so funny and very ignorant.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by 3TRINITY(f): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
Thats why i felt am a girl at the wrong place angry angry full of shit
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by OneNaija(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
I Can See You are very Educated and You are Here in Nairaland Wasting Your Talent and Wisdom You have Doing Boy Boy in Ahlaji House We are looking Who is going to solve the Problem in Nigeria.Your Generation Are from Somalia and You are Use to the Northern Which Most of them Are Beggar and Gate man In Lagos and a Disgrace to the Northern. If I have the chance to Rule Nigeria I will differential the boys from the Men Because the Northern are not men.They are all boys, They don't want Progress in their Life.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ayomide06(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2009
OneNaija:

I Can See You are very Educated and You are Here in Nairaland Wasting Your Talent and Wisdom You have Doing Boy Boy in Ahlaji House We are looking Who is going to solve the Problem in Nigeria.Your Generation Are from Somalia and You are Use to the Northern Which Most of them Are Beggar and Gate man In Lagos and a Disgrace to the Northern. If I have the chance to Rule Nigeria I will differential the boys from the Men Because the Northern are not men.They are all boys, They don't want Progress in their Life.

pls onenaija i think its better you get someone to proofread your post before sending, common this is ridiculous. (Make sure you differential the boys from the Men)
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by Lagosboy: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2009
Onenaija:

I am not a tribalism or hate the northern

Anyone taking this guy seriously has issues. It is bloody obvious this guy lacks or is deficient in intelligence, literacy and education. Like kobojunkie advised please for the sake of intelligence STOP!!!

Thor:

It is very true. But even though they may not be civilised or have any culture this is the fault of the backward religion (Islam) which they follow.

Seems like you are on the same page with Onenaija.

You live in Kensington, it would be worthwhile to run a search on majority of the choice property owners in the borough of Kensington to understand the backwardness of your statement and not of islam. The former Mayor of london livingston and even present go read and understand their views of islam before you make such silly comments.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by auwal87(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
Please let us talk objectively
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by auwal87(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
In civilization, People progress from Agrarian society, to Industrial society, whilst the present world civilization is industrial, and we are gradually shifting to informational society.

So, In the context of Nigeria as a country, there are classes of people with different types of beliefs and values, denying a particular civilization and insisting on an old civilization should not be another civilization's problem. Example, when the so-called un-civilized people of Northern Nigeria like I decided to remain an agrarian society, we should not be seen as sinners or trouble makers by the so-called civilized people of Southern Nigeria, since we did not prevent any other society from becoming a civilized one.

Both Agrarian and Industrial societies have so many things to contribute in one way or the other. If you go to the USA, or UK, or Southern America, and so many other European countries, you will still find a lot of people who sticked to the Agrarian way of living.

Talking about Civilization and bringing issues like sitting on the mat or not using electricity is a mere ignorance of what civilization actually means, you can find an Agrarian society in the USA using electricity and anything that will support and ease their lives because they were provided with that. In the Nigerian context, the story is very different, any farmer in the North will undoubtedly use electricity when he is provided with, but our governments, both federal, states, and local, are not trying to help the Agrarian society of the North to enjoy their lives.

Advice: Please let us be objective on issues we raise, and try to come up with a Solution, not just complain.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by hoeyeadoe: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2009
What a claim and allegation. As much as I think it's no good genaralize, I must say that i've often wondered about the peculiarities of this part of Nigeria. They infer from news and actions that they are unprogressive in any manner of progress. They pick up quarrels n stab other tribes at the slightest provocation, the Kano riot n the Biafra war are very good examples, the northern pp'z approach to life is simply unprogressive and extremist in nature.

I hate to call any1 uncivilized cos it's arguable 'what civilization is, and exactly what makes it desirable'. I do not care if they rare cattle or sleep on mat-i take that such things are good for them. What I care about is being the obstacle to the progress of others, because majority of the ones we know lack basic common sense that transends the immediate but reaches out to the future---and a better future for all at that.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by hoeyeadoe: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
Auwal, I was going to add that too. There is no point provoke a random discussion like this. It's about what we've got to offer lest we become part of the problem oursleves.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by DRANOEL(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2009
which bunk a*s slowpoke started this thread? i think the only person needing civilisation round here is the tribally civilised man that started this thread
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by Depilot(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
@topic: CORRECTION
Nigerians in general (from East, West, South and North) are not civilized people.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ikeyman00(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2009
hoeyeodone
What a claim and allegation. As much as I think it's no good genaralize, I must say that i've often wondered about the peculiarities of this part of Nigeria. They infer from news and actions that they are unprogressive in any manner of progress. They pick up quarrels n stab other tribes at the slightest provocation, the Kano riot n the Biafra war are very good examples, the northern pp'z approach to life is simply unprogressive and extremist in nature.

I hate to call any1 uncivilized cos it's arguable 'what civilization is, and exactly what makes it desirable'. I do not care if they rare cattle or sleep on mat-i take that such things are good for them. What I care about is being the obstacle to the progress of others, because majority of the ones we know lack basic common sense that transends the immediate but reaches out to the future---and a better future for all at that

na vaimpires and zombies me concern on!! useless people
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by hoeyeadoe: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
Ikey, 'na vaimpires and zombies me concern on!! useless people'

What does this mean?
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ikeyman00(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2009
dnt know till u see sword and daggers stickin out from the vampires pocket!!

hmmm hope u dnt mistaken that for suya-blade man

shocked
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by hoeyeadoe: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
Ikey, I don't seem to get your humour. What exactly are you on about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election Snares First Major Culprit / Over 20 APC Members Set To Decamp To PDP / OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.