Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples (3352 Views)

Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana / Big Lessons Northern Nigerians Should Learn From This 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ikeyman00(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2009
those slowpoke that goes on killin, burning churches, killin igbos etc

they arent human shocked shocked shocked

they are vampires and zombies
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by Abiodun92(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2009
HELLLOOOOOO SEUN!!!!

Move this freakin thread to the racist section plz! angry
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by ElRazur: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2009
ikeyman00:

those slowpoke that goes on killin, burning churches, killin igbos etc

they arent human shocked shocked shocked

they are vampires and zombies

If that is the case, then we are all phucked! You know why? Vampires and Zombies live forever, shocked

grin
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by hoeyeadoe: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2009
I apologize on behalf of Ikey, I forced it out of his mouth being to slow to understand. I blv we all have our own resentments. Nonetheless, let's not dwell on this slip of hand/mind.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by OneNaija(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
Yes They started killings themselves because of Western Education Stupid Northern Peoples. I know they are not Civilize those Northern. some peoples here keep Insulting me and doubting me for open this Thread.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by kevd2: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
I dont know whether Northerners are civilized or not,but what i do know is that the attitude and mentality of the average northerner and their leaders is really taking this country backwards, infact the country may disintegrate and collapse the way the Yar'Adua's govt is going.
I say this as someone that is geograhically from the north ( Benue).
People like Generalzango and Mai suya, instead of admitting that the North has a problem which is obvoius by now, you spend more time defending them and even suggesting ridiculous ideas that the Millitary should return.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by kevd2: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
The average Northern leader is completely socially irresponsible and does not care about the masses as long as they give them blind followership and they remain in power. People like President Yaradua, the Northern Governors and Arewa ACF are completely to blame for the gross poverty and illiteracy that allows this mental sreligious sickness to take root.

THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR NIGERIA IS A SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE- we need do redefine our co existence with each other and start again, every attempt made by any leader will just be one in futility.
Re: Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples by Beaf: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
angry angry angry
@OP. How does sitting on mats or wearing dashiki make people less civilised.
Sometimes, people say incredibly stupid things. In this case, you are expressing racism and hatred.

Sick thread.

Hisses, walks out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Na Dream? Resounding Success (Botswana) / My Mango Farm Can Generate N3.5bn Yearly — Nyako / The Real Reasons The Service Chiefs Were Fired! Real Intel From The Isrealis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.