Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Do Women Lie? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Lie? (13608 Views)

Why Women Lie: 11 Reasons Why She Thinks It’s Okay To Lie To You / Why Women Lie: 11 Reasons Why She Thinks It’s Okay To Lie To You / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by cherryice(f): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
i just dey develop some kind feelings for you tongue
I don marry ooo grin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
adeh39:

Of course.... God have answered one my prayers

But....no kiss or pre-intimacy too ooo smiley
Back to the topic, do you also lie about virginity ? cheesy

Remember no liar will make heaven cool
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
cherryice:
I don marry ooo grin
I knew that a long time ago cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by cherryice(f): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
I knew that a long time ago cheesy
ok na grin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Back to the topic, do you also lie about virginity ? cheesy

Remember no liar will make heaven cool

No...i dont...u know me well nah cool
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Truckpusher(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

You sef....i would rather go for Tosynemuch tongue
Then get ready for ten things you need to know about Adeh39. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by gifttracy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]It depends on the kind of guy we meet..
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin
I missed you baby kiss kiss
See trap. grin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by cupidhero(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Some of them lie so that their BF or homeboy won't bother about having a looksee at their past life style. When she tells you that she is a virgin and you trust her no amount of hood gossip can make you believe she is a retired runs girl,onye rod or kezziah. It takes a real man with a real heart to actually dig into these girls history and still marry them. The "I am still a virgin" lie is neccesary for a few of them who got nothing to offer except a nice rack and a nice knack to actually add something extra to their empty persona so they can atleast have a better shot at keeping their man who dreams of a good girl. But i don't understand how niggas expect a girl to be a virgin when they have disvirgined and shagged more than 30 girls before turning 30,abi ur potential wife go be virgin after you don disvirgin another homeboy potential wife?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by ronald4lif(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
cherryice:
ohhh I see. thts an interestn dstraction.but sch n work?? mehhnn hw do u cope ?

Not easy but life itself isn't a bed of roses. The bills have to be paid lol. I have classes just twice a week, rarely 3days so I have got at least 2days for work and sometimes weekend if I find it necessary.

How's lil chairman? He must have resume school as well.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by cherryice(f): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
See trap. grin
dnt u miss me baby? kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by cherryice(f): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not easy but life itself isn't a bed of roses. The bills have to be paid lol. I have classes just twice a week, rarely 3days so I have got at least 2days for work and sometimes weekend if I find it necessary.

How's lil chairman? He must have resume school as well.
n ppl at ur work understands?

Yhh he has..hes very fine. Thanks dear
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by ronald4lif(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros i throway salute cool

My oga, how many of your ex-babes lie say dem be V before wey their honeypot was unobstructed when accessed? grin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Truckpusher(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
cherryice:
dnt u miss me baby? kiss kiss
I miss you. wink grin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
adeh39:

No...i dont...u know me well nah cool
Dis virginity scam of a tin just tire me jawe cool
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Then get ready for ten things you need to know about Adeh39. cheesy grin

grin grin

Looking forward to it tongue
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dis virginity scam of a tin just tire me jawe cool

Nah dose small girls dey do am jare embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by ronald4lif(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
cherryice:

n ppl at ur work understands?

Yhh he has..hes very fine. Thanks dear

You're welcome. Yes they do. It's very normal to engage in part time while studying here so every employer understands.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by tosyne2much(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

My oga, how many of your ex-babes lie say dem be V before wey their honeypot was unobstructed when accessed? grin
BABA, one even scam me recently
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by cherryice(f): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
I miss you. wink grin
where dd u miss me? cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by ronald4lif(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
BABA, one even scam me recently

Hahaha, at least your eye don open sha. No premarital sex is a scam and I'll never fall for it. I must access that place or no relationship. Don't have time for nonsense.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by cherryice(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're welcome. Yes they do. It's very normal to engage in part time while studying here so every employer understands.
oh way cool. All d best in ur endeavours hun
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by cherryice(f): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha, at least your eye don open sha. No premarital sex is a scam and I'll never fall for it. I must access that place or no relationship. Don't have time for nonsense.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Adesiji77: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
jmoore:
Any girl that lies about her virginity status can give birth to a baby that is not yours.

One chilled bottle of Aquadana table water for you cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Whizzcute(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
PinkBarbie:
People have different reasons for lying

OMG, Is that UKWU am seeing on your DP real?
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by czarr(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Teenagers don't look for only sex - Teenagers are more likely to fall in love wholeheartedly with all genuineness until reality dawn on them that they are not really ready for what they are delving into and this is why they are always sensitive about the kind of girl of girl they are running with while adults that has seen it all might just have sex simply because it has become a way of life or simply for companionship and not all about the sex

You have no idea of what you're talking about - I hope that you are aware that an average girl before her 21st birthday without proper environment ,supervision and time might have had more casual sex with the boys around that same neighborhood than a lady whose age is 25 who didn't get her opportunity ,kind of environment,a tight supervision and the time ?
What I'm trying to say is that there is no meter to measure the amount of sex a woman has had in her lifetime unless the ones she disclosed to you which the chances of her disclosing all to you is very slim - Get a wife and stop nosing around to find out who and who she has been sleeping with after all they didn't drop their signatures and names on her puccy. grin
truth be told
I don't understand what the hell you wrote up there grin..
Are you making a point or just saying what you know
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by tosyne2much(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

just try dey careful sha, make ur case no go be like those guys wey die during marathon bleeping cool
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
adeh39:

Nah dose small girls dey do am jare embarassed
Na yeye dey worry dem jawe
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
avasweet:

Isn't it worth the risk cheesy cheesy....telling him she's not a virgin and he dump her upfront or lying and hoping he would be so in love to leave her, perhaps he would understand is a 50/50 chance dat he might stay....life is a risk dear, and dis days desperate gurls wouldn't mind telling it.....after all virginity is not the only lie one tell....so.... undecided
It's not worth the risk. It's foolishness in my opinion.

You shouldn't start your relationship with lies,say the necessary truth if not you will have to be covering up a lot of things and trust me it's not going to be a good experience.

Why lie that you are a virgin when you know he will find out on the long run and then you put your hope that he may consider. Is it not better you say the truth at the early stages and then if he's not ready he will move on.

You won't lose much that way.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adasun:
naij aboiy no talk like dat o,they is a little problem if u ar nt a virgin o.
Hehe....sorry sir! grin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:
Sometimes you won't blame those ladies, the way some guys now go about this virginity ish,one would think they found out about it yesterday

I've once told a guy am not a virgin lol and he started counting numbers for me he was like "this one you no longer a virgin hmm I can't imagine how many guys has slept with you" I think that's one of the reason,some wants to be held in high esteem while some just wanna scam those guys that fall for virgins easily

I personally won't lie about my virginity status thogh,I'll tell you am not afterall relationship aint bout the virginity but the happiness we derive from it.
Simple.

Especially if it's a guy you know you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
I
naijaboiy:

It's not worth the risk. It's foolishness in my opinion.

You shouldn't start your relationship with lies,say the necessary truth if not you will have to be covering up a lot of things and trust me it's not going to be a good experience.

Why lie that you are a virgin when you know he will find out on the long run and then you put your hope that he may consider. Is it not better you say the truth at the early stages and then if he's not ready he will move on.

You won't lose much that way.

Correct....am.jst trying to reason their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa Actress Slays In New Pics After Leaked Sex Video Scandal. Trusts In Allah / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / “I Need A Guy Who Can Lick Me And My Anus Before Sex” – This Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.