Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Do Women Lie? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Lie? (13596 Views)

Why Women Lie: 11 Reasons Why She Thinks It’s Okay To Lie To You / Why Women Lie: 11 Reasons Why She Thinks It’s Okay To Lie To You / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by redgem(f): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Donno why my heart beats three times faster each time i see ur moniker cheesy

Hmmmm...... What should I say? grin beats faster cos of?
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:

Hmmmm...... What should I say? grin beats faster cos of?
Because of you of course cool
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
hope we're cool and hope we can be still be friends on here

Sure dear
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by francafrank(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon! go ahead and complete it.

There is no name we can't carry. cheesy

My hand just got heavy o
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by titi4fola(f): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

and I never said "all" undecided
you said " why do women lie..."(reffering to all ladies/women?)
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
titi4fola:
you said " why do women lie..."(reffering to all ladies/women?)
Did you read my write up at all? Or you are just desperately looking for a basis to place your argument? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by BreezyRita(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Youngpo413:
all these wouldn't have happened if they had chose to close their legs till their wedding night.

You think And those that chosed to close their legs but were forced apart by some pervs nko?

Back to op, I'm sure by now you've gotten answers to your question (although I doubt you didn't know already).
Maybe its the society. Scratch that. The society is us.
But the craze for virgins no be here. And a girl has got to belong. I don't do virginity lies but I'm sure it makes the lady feel better; it gives a sense of belonging, you know, albeit a false one. Helps the self-esteem of the liar. With the way men go about singing the praises of virgins, they somehow make out non-virgins to be demons. Forget all the NL gragra, after everything, we're still ourselves in real life and the things we see and read here has effects. Some of them feel bad.
And when the next guy comes along, she doesn't know if he's on the virgin-praise-singers wagon and does what she feels will keep him: Lies.

I'm soliciting for em liars?? No way.

Why would anyone lie about such?cheesy
I mean, you could lie about other things and get away with it. But virginity? That's silly. Sooner or later he's bound to find out. Its not like you'll grow a new hymen.
A man that'll love you will whether you're a virgin or not. He may even respect you more for being honest. (You may get dumped too grin)

Neways, I'd rather a broken relationship than a broken marriage (like the one op cited)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by titi4fola(f): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Did you read my write up at all? Or you are just desperately looking for a basis to place your argument? undecided
arguing Far from it!
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2015
BreezyRita:

You think And those that chosed to close their legs but were forced apart by some pervs nko?

Back to op, I'm sure by now you've gotten answers to your question (although I doubt you didn't know already).
Maybe its the society. Scratch that. The society is us.
But the craze for virgins no be here. And a girl has got to belong. I don't do virginity lies but I'm sure it makes the lady feel better; it gives a sense of belonging, you know, albeit a false one. Helps the self-esteem of the liar. With the way men go about singing the praises of virgins, they somehow make out non-virgins to be demons. Forget all the NL gragra, after everything, we're still ourselves in real life and the things we see and read here has effects. Some of them feel bad.
And when the next guy comes along, she doesn't know if he's on the virgin-praise-singers wagon and does what she feels will keep him: Lies.

I'm soliciting for em liars?? No way.

Why would anyone lie about such?cheesy
I mean, you could lie about other things and get away with it. But virginity? That's silly. Sooner or later he's bound to find out. Its not like you'll grow a new hymen.
A man that'll love you will whether you're a virgin or not. He may even respect you more for being honest. (You may get dumped too grin)

Neways, I'd rather a broken relationship than a broken marriage (like the one op cited)
#Rather a Broken Relationship Than a Broken Marriage#

Well spoken like an intelligent woman. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.