Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Do Women Lie? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Lie? (13605 Views)

Why Women Lie: 11 Reasons Why She Thinks It’s Okay To Lie To You / Why Women Lie: 11 Reasons Why She Thinks It’s Okay To Lie To You / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na me dey first comment for dis kind thread

Waaaat !!!! Page 4 ? How come i got to see this late

My piece of advice, any lady that lies about being a virgin, is capable of murder, therefore, run for your life.. Tosyne2uch et al (1600)
gringringrin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Laveda(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Simple.

Especially if it's a guy you know you want to spend the rest of your life with.

hehe these ladies don't see it that way.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Edipee(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
I no see one person for this thread. Wetin come happen? U know Urself cos I won't mention Ur name. Its not my fault- I don't like these virgin beings; they are the best pretenders.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:
hehe these ladies don't see it that way.
Then such a Lady is not serious.

Just look at the story I explained in my first post. She lied and he didn't touch her for close to two years which I think is enough time for her to have opened up.

When he found out he divorced. Don't forget the guy must have spent a whole lot on her head and bragged to his friends about her being a virgin.

No guy likes to be made to look like a fool by a woman.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
They know it is wrong to have been deflowered before marriage. They know what is right yet they do that which is wrong. They see themselves as unclean and used and think others will see them that way too, that is why they lie. They think after marriage the man is tied down and he won't have a choice but to remain married to her, they think apologizing will solve everything. Who says some women don't possess fishbrains?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
avasweet:
I

Correct....am.jst trying to reason their way
Okay...

On your last post you said that it's not only virginity people lie about. I agree about that.

I don't really like to bother about the number of guys a girl may have slept with and the other curious questions guys ask. But on the issue of whether the lady is a virgin or not,i don't think there is any reason to lie.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Edipee:
I no see one person for this thread. Wetin come happen? U know Urself cos I won't mention Ur name. Its not my fault- I don't like these virgin beings; they are the best pretenders.
Lol, which person? cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Laveda(f): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then such a Lady is not serious.

Just look at the story I explained in my first post. She lied and he didn't touch her for close to two years which I think is enough time for her to have opened up.

When he found out he divorced. Don't forget the guy must have spent a whole lot on her head and bragged to his friends about her being a virgin.

No guy likes to be made to look like a fool by a woman.

yeah she felt he'll dump her if she opens up...I don't really know if it can be tested sha but I think guys should always take the girls maybe to the hospital or something to check their virginity status, I don't support that act at all

But what I hate is a situation where a. Guy who's not a virgin and he's looking for a lady who's not had sex before lol..doesn't make sense at all
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Edipee(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol, which person? cheesy
I no wan mention person name o. Let's just see observe from a distance.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by peeparty(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha, at least your eye don open sha. No premarital sex is a scam and I'll never fall for it. I must access that place or no relationship. Don't have time for nonsense.

Hahahaha @ Dont have time for nonsense...

I believe in no premarital sex oo it not a scam...
the only challenge I have is @ d day when I eventually want to open the lotto I go come perceive mumu smell from der.
chai I fit craze.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:
yeah she felt he'll dump her if she opens up...I don't really know if it can be tested sha but I think guys should always take the girls maybe to the hospital or something to check their virginity status, I don't support that act at all

But what I hate is a situation where a. Guy who's not a virgin and he's looking for a lady who's not had sex before lol..doesn't make sense at all
Well i'm an exception to that. I'm not earnestly searching for a virgin like some guys.

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by prettyjo(f): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Edipee(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:

It's not as if guys are looking for virgins to marry. But I believe it's not important for a lady to start telling a guy some virginity story so dat de guy would love her. I'd prefer a lady just tell me she doesn't want sex than hide under an imaginary virginity crap.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by ronald4lif(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
peeparty:

Hahahaha @ Dont have time for nonsense...

I believe in no premarital sex oo it not a scam...
the only challenge I have is @ d day when I eventually want to open the lotto I go come perceive mumu smell from der.
chai I fit craze.

Lol! So if it turns out that you don't like the 'mumu' smell what happens? I'm guessing a divorce or perseverance?

You see, the 'mumu' smell scenario and it ensuing drama can be averted and forestall if "test-drive". Sex is a very vital component to a marriage and it durability and too risky not taking a plunge before exchanging vows without ascertaining our compatibility.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Laveda(f): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Edipee:
[/b]It's not as if guys are looking for virgins to marry.[b] But I believe it's not important for a lady to start telling a guy some virginity story so dat de guy would love her. I'd prefer a lady just tell me she doesn't want sex than hide under an imaginary virginity crap.
hehehe that's actually what's trending now.

I see no reason why one should lie though, if he can't be with you simply cause you not a virgin, the lady should let him go jaree
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Laveda(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well i'm an exception to that. I'm not earnestly searching for a virgin like some guys.

okay cool.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay...

On your last post you said that it's not only virginity people lie about. I agree about that.

I don't really like to bother about the number of guys a girl may have slept with and the other curious questions guys ask. But on the issue of whether the lady is a virgin or not,i don't think there is any reason to lie.

You don't think there is any reason to lie, dey think dere is reason to lie
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by peeparty(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! So if it turns out that you don't like the 'mumu' smell what happens? I'm guessing a divorce or perseverance?

You see, the 'mumu' smell scenario and it ensuing drama can be averted and forestall if "test-drive". Sex is a very vital component to a marriage and it durability and too risky not taking a plunge before exchanging vows without ascertaining our compatibility.

What happens I Dont know till am in that situation...

The Bible refers to premarital sex as fornication.
That's a word we don't hear much these days, so
what does it mean? Fornication is sexual
intercourse between people who are not married to

each other. The only distinction the Bible makes
between premarital sex and adultery is that
adultery involves married persons while fornication
involves those who are unmarried. Premarital sex
is just as much of a sin as adultery and all other
forms of sexual immorality. They all involve having
sexual relations with someone you are not married
to.

make I know the preach plenty sha.it not by might.
But will do my best to be discipline enof not to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Edipee(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:
hehehe that's actually what's trending now.

I see no reason why one should lie though, if he can't be with you simply cause you not a virgin, the lady should let him go jaree
It's as simple as that. Also, non- virgin guy should not be dreaming of marrying a virgin. They girl you disvirgin is another man's wife.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Laveda(f): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Edipee:
It's as simple as that. Also, non- virgin guy should not be dreaming of marrying a virgin. They girl you disvirgin is another man's wife.
yeah that's it.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by ronald4lif(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
peeparty:

What happens I Dont know till am in that situation...

The Bible refers to premarital sex as fornication.
That's a word we don't hear much these days, so
what does it mean? Fornication is sexual
intercourse between people who are not married to

each other. The only distinction the Bible makes
between premarital sex and adultery is that
adultery involves married persons while fornication
involves those who are unmarried. Premarital sex
is just as much of a sin as adultery and all other
forms of sexual immorality. They all involve having
sexual relations with someone you are not married
to.

make I know the preach plenty sha.it not by might.
But will do my best to be discipline enof not to.

Well, good for you sha. I can't be bothered about what the bible preaches against premarital sex. If that was a pawner to securing 'hell' then I think my seat is reserved already.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by peeparty(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, good for you sha. I can't be bothered about what the bible preaches against premarital sex. If that was a pawner to securing 'hell' then I think my seat is reserved already.

Hahahahaha this guy no go kee me with laff.no seat reserve for you mbok. yea all got different believe sha.

So open the lotto o no time to look uche face..
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by redgem(f): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol...... You can still repent grin
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Youngpo413: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Personally, I see no reason why I should lie about my virginity status to someone I'm dating (maybe going to marry). For some, maybe they feel if he finds out she's not a virgin, he's going to withdraw. Some think they'll loose their respect or attention. But I think it's better to be come out truthful. That way, you'll save yourself of some unnecessary worries and 'heart attack'.
all these wouldn't have happened if they had chose to close their legs till their wedding night.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by ronald4lif(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:

Lol...... You can still repent grin

Hmmm I prefer indulging, go for absolution and seek for leniency from God. I think that's fine too, isn't it? wink
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by redgem(f): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm I prefer indulging, go for absolution and seek for leniency from God. I think that's fine too, isn't it? wink

Lol....not good.... Are you a Catholic?
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by titi4fola(f): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Not all women lie about that man!
naijaboiy:
This is not a thread to bash women as some people may think. I opened it to ask a question which begs for an answer.

Recently i've seen a few threads about how some girls lie to their boyfriends about their virginity only for the guy to find out it was a falsity .

I just watched a program on Tv and the presenter read out a story sent by a girl who lied to her fiancè that she was a virgin,when actually she had only been celibate for two years. On the night of the wedding her husband discovered that she was not a virgin and a few days Later he divorced her. Now the question is not whether the husband's decision to divorce his newly wedded wife was rational or not,it's about her reason for lying.

Observations have shown that some girls mistake celibacy for virginity. They may not have had sex for a long time,therefore they put themselves up as virgins. While it is a good thing for a lady to want to abstain from pre-marital sex it doesn't make her a virgin,celibacy and virginity are two totally different things. While being celibate does not mean you are a virgin,being a virgin means you have been celibate from birth(you have not been touched).

Now to the question. Why do ladies Lie about their status? If you are being celibate but not a virgin,why not tell your man about your true status? Why do they have to lie,hoping that he will understand when they eventually find out? Does this guarantee that your man won't leave you? Is it because of Love?

I'll drop my e-pen and give room for discussion. Honest and matured replies from the ladies or men in the house will help.

smiley

Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by naijaboiy: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
titi4fola:
Not all women lie about that man!
and I never said "all" undecided
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by ronald4lif(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:

Lol....not good.... Are you a Catholic?

Yep.
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
avasweet:

U don craze.....i fit born u, u no knw grin... I will send my boys for u now
hope we're cool and hope we can be still be friends on here
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by redgem(f): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yep.

No wonder you made such comment....
Re: Why Do Women Lie? by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:

No wonder you made such comment....
Donno why my heart beats three times faster each time i see ur moniker cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

There Is Something About Air Hostesses. / Hausa Actress Slays In New Pics After Leaked Sex Video Scandal. Trusts In Allah / My Encounter With A Man On Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.