Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room (9339 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Kingsley1000(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

Are you not following this entire thread?
I've but seen not to comprehend..... can you pls clarify and be explicit.... what's reason behind hiding the chair?
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
I've but seen not to comprehend..... can you pls clarify and be explicit.... what's reason behind hiding the chair?

If a girl enters a guy's room and he has no chairs, she'll have to sit on his bed. Once she sits on his bed and konji sets in, there's almost no way of escaping the repercussions.
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Kingsley1000(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

If a girl enters a guy's room and he has no chairs, she'll have to sit on his bed. Once she sits on his bed and konji sets in, there's almost no way of escaping the repercussions.
I see..... have you encountered that b4?
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

Why are guys of today so crude? You are probably one of the people that will be hiding chair when a girl is coming over. angry angry

When I was doing my NYSC, any girl wey dey come my house dey sit for bed, I carry my sit to my one female friends' house dash am. Dat was den, now.. Am a big boy.. No need for childish poo..I Am classy, baby, I am the most romantic man the world has ever known.... Come let's fall madly in love...
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by NemzySeries(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

happy for u mehn.may u find Favour out there! I hope to be like u too, someday.
fankz dear.....labour market on ma mind wanna hustle real hard cuz av got xcuse to tell ma unkwn kids & deir mother........instead of bin like me u can aswell av me
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

fankz dear.....labour market on ma mind wanna hustle real hard cuz av got xcuse to tell ma unkwn kids & deir mother........instead of bin like me u can aswell av me

abi oo...it will be FAVOUR market for you.lol so now that u are mine....but wait o,its seems we r many that own u o NemzySeries
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by youcanmakeit: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
op why u dey expose us bag?
grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by youcanmakeit: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

OP what about those guys that have chairs but will hide them once they know a girl is coming Enemies of Progress. angry angry angry
Correct babe,,u know watsup grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by NemzySeries(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

abi oo...it will be FAVOUR market for you.lol so now that u are mine....but wait o,its seems we r many that own u o NemzySeries
hehehehehhehehehehe.......i rili appreciate d "Favour mkt" stuff........it seemz u guys are many aw?.....I'm not a bus driver wit plenty passengers Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo......I run a private yacht & jep
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

hehehehehhehehehehe.......i rili appreciate d "Favour mkt" stuff........it seemz u guys are many aw?.....I'm not a bus driver wit plenty passengers Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo......I run a private yacht & jep
are u sure... OK oo if u say so.enjoy ur Cruz!
but plz take note of me vrywel ,incase when cruzing one day and 'IF' am still trekking u can give me a ride.OK? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by NemzySeries(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
ladygudhead:

are u sure... OK oo if u say so.enjoy ur Cruz!
but plz take note of me vrywel ,incase when cruzing one day and 'IF' am still trekking u can give me a ride.OK? smiley smiley smiley
God is. d main man & hiz gonna lift us up....add on fb Nemzy Series Aondona
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
I see..... have you encountered that b4?

No but at least God blessed me with sense to know when I'm faced with such a situation. grin ;DThat's when I will kindly excuse myself and say I have one aunty from Warri that I have to address at home (I know it's a lie but God will forgive me in this case) grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
espionagesavvy:

When I was doing my NYSC, any girl wey dey come my house dey sit for bed, I carry my sit to my one female friends' house dash am. Dat was den, now.. Am a big boy.. No need for childish poo..I Am classy, baby, I am the most romantic man the world has ever known.... Come let's fall madly in love...

How do you know I don't have a history of madness in my family That's how some of you boys will be putting yourself in hot water by declaring love to every female you meet. I pray you don't encounter any female that will steal your destiny IJN amen! You seem like a nice guy but be careful. Some girls are baaaad grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Kingsley1000(m): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

No but at least God blessed me with sense to know when I'm faced with such a situation. grin ;DThat's when I will kindly excuse myself and say I have one aunty from Warri that I have to address at home (I know it's a lie but God will forgive me in this case) grin grin grin grin
so you think this ur cheap &flimsy pranks can avert it,there are many ways to kill a rat baby
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2015
NemzySeries:

God is. d main man & hiz gonna lift us up....add on fb Nemzy Series Aondona
oh I can't remember d last time i Facebook.y not what'sapp...I prefer that.
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so you think this ur cheap &flimsy pranks can avert it,there are many ways to kill a rat baby

Please tell me one of the many ways
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by NemzySeries(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
ladygudhead:

oh I can't remember d last time i Facebook.y not what'sapp...I prefer that.
owk......07031898391
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Kingsley1000(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
BeastOfNoNation:

Please tell me one of the many ways
so you want me to unleash our secret to you?you better experience it
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by BeastOfNoNation(f): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so you want me to unleash our secret to you?you better experience it

What if I live the rest of my life without knowing? Teacher please tell me some of the ways grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by ladygudhead(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
NemzySeries:
owk......07031898391
aiit
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by Seculent: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Must everything be said? Ode op.
Re: Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room by youcanmakeit: 10:07am On May 31, 2018
Money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Banged My First Bank Marketer / Photos (guys Can You Withdraw During Sex With This Ass) / "Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.