Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods (8999 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Listen guys

For most women in their 30s
who are still single, Who aren’t in a relationship, Those who are still available, Doesn’t have a guy at the moment and they are above 30, These women are comsidered a red flag.

based on my personal experience with women,
speaking t0 friends, random questions on walkway facebook friends, and my own previous relationships, an overwelming number of them have serious RED FLAGS.

when you meet this 30 year old single women, who isnt in a commited relationship, what she'll tell you is that she has had alot of bad relationships, that she was attracted to the wrong guy or that bad boys just keep finding her.

thats not true guys. she choose these guys
and what shes afraid to tell you is that she loves sleeping with bad boys. she loves being a side piece.

She doesnt want to tell you that she rejected a lot of good quality men because if she does tell you this it will show how fullish she is.

women dont like looking into the mirror and reflecting on their lives. this is why they hop from relationship to relationship
guys to guys because they dont want to reflect on the things they had done wrong.

they are afraid to tell you they have done all sort of cock ridingswith differrent guys in their 20s.

what they will say is ....i have been with this guy for 5years, he cheated on me, i stayed with this other guy for 3years he did thesame without talking about her mess. they will try to sell you

she wunt tell you that shes looking for a meal ticket, shes looking for some fool, a guffy guy who will take a bait, she wunt tell you that shes still talking and sleeping with different guys.
she wunt tell tell you that you are her last resolt
that she is expiring she can feel it.

Cos if she tell you that it will deperistalize her
it will humble her.

listen guys a single woman in her 30s shes afraid to tell you all those stuffs cos it will show how horrible her life is and how horrible her decisions are.

She wunt tell you that at that age her greatest fear in life is being alone. they hate it.
it sucks for a woman to go ome to a cold bed
but shes afraid to tell you that when shes with you. shes is hurting inside because no man want to comit to her cos of her attitude.
She wunt tell you how horrible her attitude is
but she act like shes a good person 2 to 3 months upfront time will tell .

ask yourself,
why she she still single?
not even commited to a serious relationship.

women in their 30s still single, not committed in any relationship has just failed in life.

listen girls

no man cares about your degree
or how successful you are, cos according to nature your job is to nuture, you are naturally made to receive love, be opened to receiving care and to be submissive. All these, feminist have destroyed.

but for men they are made to strive, break through barriers in life achieve.
you can argue with your religious books if you want to

that why a man can leave a high intellectual, successful woman for an house girl.
think about that.

So guys!
they are afraid to tell you the truth guys cos the truth will set them free but they dont want to be free

Freedom requires reflexion and she will never reflect in order not to be free so she hops from guy yo guy and hoping some fool like you will look at her.

they are aftraid to tell you that majority of them caused their breakups in their past relationships.
they instigated arguments with the their spouses
or their previouse long term partners.

they wunt tell you how sharp their mouth is.
trust me guys have talked to most of them,
tons of them, one on one conversation

they always have some time of Issues, whether its Dady issues, abandonment issues
boardline personality Disorder,Bipolo disorder.

From Darius.

Remember as women age, their sexual market value goes down but as men age their sexual market value goes up. It’s a fact

Also studies have shown that as women age they are likely to have healthier children

Comment below you experience dating women in their 30s

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by dominique(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Don't you guys get tired of these kind of topics? undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Naso.

Nigerian men and their sweet U22 FOREIGN wives

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Foreign citizenship has a way of making age just a number yo!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by vincentjk(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
In as much as you've a point but don't generalise bro

My coursemate is a well behaved and humble lady. She didn't tell me but I've been watching her closely all these while and got to know the kinda girl she's. She's currently 26 and by the times she's done with nysc and all that she'd be 30+ sad

I so pity some ladies

16 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by kutenrich(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Funny people

1 Like

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nothing is general. There are always women how are exceptional to the above but the fact still remains thesame. Get the message

4 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Ladylite: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kaybmal100:
Listen guys

For most women in their 30s
who are still single, Who aren’t in a relationship, Those who are still available, Doesn’t have a guy at the moment and they are above 30, These women are comsidered a red flag.

based on my personal experience with women,
speaking t0 friends, random questions on walkway facebook friends, and my own previous relationships, an overwelming number of them have serious RED FLAGS.

when you meet this 30 year old single women, who isnt in a commited relationship, what she'll tell you is that she has had alot of bad relationships, that she was attracted to the wrong guy or that bad boys just keep finding her.

thats not true guys. she choose these guys
and what shes afraid to tell you is that she loves sleeping with bad boys. she loves being a side piece.

She doesnt want to tell you that she rejected a lot of good quality men because if she does tell you this it will show how fullish she is.

women dont like looking into the mirror and reflecting on their lives. this is why they hop from relationship to relationship
guys to guys because they dont want to reflect on the things they had done wrong.

they are afraid to tell you they have done all sort of cock ridingswith differrent guys in their 20s.

what they will say is ....i have been with this guy for 5years, he cheated on me, i stayed with this other guy for 3years he did thesame without talking about her mess. they will try to sell you

she wunt tell you that shes looking for a meal ticket, shes looking for some fool, a guffy guy who will take a bait, she wunt tell you that shes still talking and sleeping with different guys.
she wunt tell tell you that you are her last resolt
that she is expiring she can feel it.

Cos if she tell you that it will deperistalize her
it will humble her.

listen guys a single woman in her 30s shes afraid to tell you all those stuffs cos it will show how horrible her life is and how horrible her decisions are.

She wunt tell you that at that age her greatest fear in life is being alone. they hate it.
it sucks for a woman to go ome to a cold bed
but shes afraid to tell you that when shes with you. shes is hurting inside because no man want to comit to her cos of her attitude.
She wunt tell you how horrible her attitude is
but she act like shes a good person 2 to 3 months upfront time will tell .

ask yourself,
why she she still single?
not even commited to a serious relationship.

women in their 30s still single, not committed in any relationship has just failed in life.

listen girls

no man cares about your degree
or how successful you are, cos according to nature your job is to nuture, you are naturally made to receive love, be opened to receiving care and to be submissive. All these, feminist have destroyed.

but for men they are made to strive, break through barriers in life achieve.
you can argue with your religious books if you want to

that why a man can leave a high intellectual, successful woman for an house girl.
think about that.

So guys!
they are afraid to tell you the truth guys cos the truth will set them free but they dont want to be free

Freedom requires reflexion and she will never reflect in order not to be free so she hops from guy yo guy and hoping some fool like you will look at her.

they are aftraid to tell you that majority of them caused their breakups in their past relationships.
they instigated arguments with the their spouses
or their previouse long term partners.

they wunt tell you how sharp their mouth is.
trust me guys have talked to most of them,
tons of them, one on one conversation

they always have some time of Issues, whether its Dady issues, abandonment issues
boardline personality Disorder,Bipolo disorder.

Remember as women age, their sexual market value goes down but as men age their sexual market value goes up. It’s a fact

Also studies have shown that as women age they are likely to have healthier children

Comment below you experience dating women in their 30s

So what it your point... Ladies should be desperate so they won't be single by 30?

Ogbeni go to alaba and buy brain. You obviously need it. Even your parents weren't desperate.... See age is just a number. Sex is just an exercise, many under 30 ladies have expired due to the plenty relationships, abortions, heart breaks, etc

So you posted this long rubbish... See I feel sorry for Ladies who marry too early because ladies taste changes with age. From 28 and above there is more maturity of selection for Ladies. But young girls with hormonal confusion jump into weddings and later jump out.

Your theory holds no water when peace and longevity and real relationship values matter.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by lilmax(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
But how do men who marry these 30 and above sleep at night?

8 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by oluking: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Some lady probably dumped you, so writing this , could be an attempt to make you feel better. grin grin abeg look for something meaningful to do.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by SalafRider(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Damaged goods, ah swear you wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by themaestro08(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kaybmal100:
Nothing is general. There are always women how are exceptional to the above but the fact still remains thesame. Get the message
which fact if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Most of the guys on this forum are bitter men who have failed in relationships and try to put the blame on women. A real man understands women and knows how to handle them, even to his advantage.
What I see here are weak men whom having failed to understand how to deal with women successfully, now go about opening silly threads to slander women. These boys need mentoring as it seems they either don't have fathers or they come from a lineage of weak men.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by LordKO(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
It amounts to mental parochialism for anyone to think that there aren't many strifeless and conscientious women who're above 30 and unmarried. The true life of a woman (or man) begins at the very age she achieves self-realization. Unfortunately and realistically, many people hardly achieve self-realization before reaching the age of 40.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Fizzymike1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hmmmmm. In as much as I don't support your write up, I had I terrible experience this morning that could make me believe this.

My girlfriend told me she is 24 but I found out today that she is 32.

32 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Archaic mentality. What if she discovered d man in her life @ 30 is a chronic womanizer and dumps him or he died from accident or they discovered d mismatch of their genotype after dating for years or the guy is violent and she can't cope?

There are many factors responsible for many being single @ 30 so you trying to yarn dust about that is simply fallacious and shouldn't even grace an intellectual discourse.

Not everybody will marry in their 20s shikena.

9 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
the problem of this article is reading too much redpill without trying to see whether it works in real life.

so basically you are saying there arent women who are 30 years with good qualities and character.

Remember as women age, their sexual market value goes down but as men age their sexual market value goes up. It’s a fact-this is the biggest lie in history

if a woman take care of her self,does not get too fat and chubby, smell nice and look good even at age 40, she will still meet men willing to bed and marry her

a poor man at 40 or 50 has already decreases his sexual market value on the basis of being poor

to be realistic, the men who are old and have a higher sexual market value are rich men, poor men are at disadvantage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is in reply to LADYLITE

Its funny how you criticize my write up knowing we both agree in many ways but also want to know my point.

but first let’s discuss on the pint u made in this comment section.

It is true age is just a number and sex is an exercise as u claim, but you can see how this ideology has cause men and women in relationships of today. But know that as women have sex with ton and tons on guys, they tend to take back some genes and treats of these men. this why the more sexual partner a woman’s have the less her not being able to bond or be in a committed relationship and I think thesame goes to men.

You also made mention of how ladies taste changes as they age. This is called women hypergamy. As women age they tend to seek higher value male with better deal, it’s in their nature to do so.

Thats why this article is written to empower guys so they wunt be toyed with by the women we are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kaybmal100:
This is in reply to LADYLITE

Its funny how you criticize my write up knowing we both agree in many ways but also want to know my point.

but first let’s discuss on the pint u made in this comment section.

It is true age is just a number and sex is an exercise as u claim, but you can see how this ideology has cause men and women in relationships of today. But know that as women have sex with ton and tons on guys, they tend to take back some genes and treats of these men. this why the more sexual partner a woman’s have the less her not being able to bond or be in a committed relationship and I think thesame goes to men.

You also made mention of how ladies taste changes as they age. This is called women hypergamy. As women age they tend to seek higher value male with better deal, it’s in their nature to do so.

Thats why this article is written to empower guys so they wunt be toyed with by the women we are talking about.

the reality of life is as both men and women ages, our taste changes, women will want men that can provide after their slut phrase, men will need a loyal and submissive woman after his slut phrase.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by edoman2016: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Hmmmmm. In as much as I don't support your write up, I had I terrible experience this morning that could make me believe this.

My girlfriend told me she is 24 but I found out today that she is 32.
Does she look so young in appearance?

2 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
In reply to OLUKING

You are right,dats years back when I was still blue pilled. just the way some did to you years back or maybe recently. But Like I said it’s womens hypergamistic nature to do so. But trust me when u know them, the less they will manipulate you.
Listen
You can never make a woman happy. Try and see!

5 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by austine4real(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
because ur sisters were lucky go gets married B4 30 doesn't mean u should generalised ..

I know a 50 years old lady single well behaved but due to her profession she's still single..

Cos u making it doesn't mean others are lazy

8 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Fizzymike1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
edoman2016:

Does she look so young in appearance?

Hmm she don't look it though.
Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=lilwetdick post=84380137]the problem of this article is reading too much redpill without trying to see whether it works in real life.

so basically you are saying there arent women who are 30 years with good qualities and character. No. It’s says most women.

Remember as women age, their sexual market value goes down but as men age their sexual market value goes up. It’s a fact-this is the biggest lie in history - challenge this fact

if a woman take care of her self, does not get too fat and chubby, smell nice and look good even at age 40, she will still meet men willing to bed and marry her - 9 out of 10 women will never do this things at this age and even if she does she will probably meet simps and beta male probably those whe dumped long time ago.

a poor man at 40 or 50 has already decreases his sexual market value on the basis of being poor - based on your persecution. Poverty is a situation not a fact. It’s subject to changes. As men age the earn more and get Better women because they have more resource which is what attract an average woman. Ask yourself why women go for older men. Cos of security.
Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
lilwetdick:
the problem of this article is reading too much redpill without trying to see whether it works in real life.

so basically you are saying there arent women who are 30 years with good qualities and character.

Remember as women age, their sexual market value goes down but as men age their sexual market value goes up. It’s a fact-this is the biggest lie in history

if a woman take care of her self, does not get too fat and chubby, smell nice and look good even at age 40, she will still meet men willing to bed and marry her.

a poor man at 40 or 50 has already decreases his sexual market value on the basis of being poor - that’s

It’s says most women.

challenge this fact

9 out of 10 women will never do this things at this age and even if she does she will probably meet simps and beta male probably those whe dumped long time ago

ased on your persecution. Poverty is a situation not a fact. It’s subject to changes. As men age the earn more and get Better women because they have more resource which is what attract an average woman. Ask yourself why women go for older men. Cos of security.

3 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Archaic mentality. What if she discovered d man in her life @ 30 is a chronic womanizer and dumps him or he died from accident or they discovered d mismatch of their genotype after dating for years or the guy is violent and she can't cope?

There are many factors responsible for many being single @ 30 so you trying to yarn dust about that is simply fallacious and shouldn't even grace an intellectual discourse.

Not everybody will marry in their 20s shikena.

The article says most women
Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
dominique:
Don't you guys get tired of these kind of topics? undecided
lol this one hit am..
OP manage your choice and allow other's to do same, everyone cant be you.
Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kaybmal100:

It’s says most women.

challenge this fact

9 out of 10 women will never do this things at this age and even if she does she will probably meet simps and beta male probably those whe dumped long time ago

ased on your persecution. Poverty is a situation not a fact. It’s subject to changes. As men age the earn more and get Better women because they have more resource which is what attract an average woman. Ask yourself why women go for older men. Cos of security.

women do not go for any type of old men, they go for old men with money not poor old men, rich old men are the one that provide security.

can a poor old man marry regina daniels, do you think he will give her the security she desires like that old rich man she married

poverty can reduce sexual market value of any man.

6 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gaggi:
Most of the guys on this forum are bitter men who have failed in relationships and try to put the blame on women. A real man understands women and knows how to handle them, even to his advantage.
What I see here are weak men whom having failed to understand how to deal with women successfully, now go about opening silly threads to slander women. These boys need mentoring as it seems they either don't have fathers or they come from a lineage of weak men.

Is obvious you all feel bitter about this article, mostly the single women themselves. It’s called the redpill. It’s a harsh and hard truth of reality. It Doesn’t make us weak, it just means we now know how women manipulate men into marriage or commitment after all the cock riding in their 20s. Handle it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
austine4real:
because ur sisters were lucky go gets married B4 30 doesn't mean u should generalised ..

I know a 50 years old lady single well behaved but due to her profession she's still single..

Cos u making it doesn't mean others are lazy

The article never made mention anything about marriage. it says women who are not even in a relationship or a committed relationship that might lead to marriage in their 30s.
Get the message
Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
The older the wine, the sweeter the taste!!!

Don't impose your bad experience on others

All humans are not alike!!!

People dates and marry younger girls with so many problems too

So what exactly is your point

11 Likes

Re: Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

women do not go for any type of old men, they go for old men with money not poor old men, rich old men are the one that provide security.

can a poor old man marry regina daniels, do you think he will give her the security she desires like that old rich man she married

poverty can reduce sexual market value of any man.
Like I said before you righ but it’s subject to change cos poverty is a situation. Mind you your respond doesn’t disprove the article above.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of The Finest Ladies You Have Seen On Nairaland / Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him / When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.