Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? (7015 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Exactly! I ooze qualities from head to toe. But like you said, money is essential. More reason why I am still keeping to myself until the money comes.

When money talks, bullshit runs the marathon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao@ I ooze qualities from head to toe....All these cocky dudes!!... Tosyne2much,included.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lmao@ I ooze qualities from head to toe....All these cocky dudes!!... Tosyne2much,included.
Nigerians, we only look for the negatives and nothing more. So I am being cocky for joining tosyne2much to affirm that I am broke for now? Of course you didn't see this as you only saw the qualities I talked about. So next time after reprimanding me for my cockiness, try to at least recognise where I was humble enough to admit I am falling short at this juncture.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Yksoul(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Companionship,avenue To Understand The Other Person.Giving Advise When Necessary To Build And Sharpen Each Other In Intellectual Discussion

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Nigerians, we only look for the negatives and nothing more. So I am being cocky for joining tosyne2much to affirm that I am broke for now? Of course you didn't see this as you only saw the qualities I talked about. So next time after reprimanding me for my cockiness, try to at least recognise where I was humble enough to admit I am falling short at this juncture.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
#smirking#
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by bqlekan(m): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na because my pocket no dey smile, na why i never get gf till date

Thanks to Oliviaarim who just gave me hope of dating without minding the emptiness of my pocket cool
tosyne baba, I beg stop this now.. wetin you want make broke dudes like me dey think... Mr Glass is so jealous of my brokenness cry
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by bqlekan(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol,I already smelt sarcasm in it...broke indeed...Gud thing u've got hope,though...
don't mind the dude grin actually you gave us hope..
now m feeling like I can date Zahra Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 4:08am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:
#smirking#
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Yes we ooze qualities from head to toe tongue
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:

tosyne baba, I beg stop this now.. wetin you want make broke dudes like me dey think... Mr Glass is so jealous of my brokenness cry
U no follow dey our crew Lekan cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by vizkiz: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2015
shokky24:
Have never been in a relationship,so i don't know

you need to go for more training in Lying undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by bqlekan(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
U no follow dey our crew Lekan cheesy
I know nana, lemme just be as successful as you guys are, I go follow dey your crew...

good morning grin
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:

I know nana, lemme just be as successful as you guys are, I go follow dey your crew...

good morning grin
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by bqlekan(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2015
dmcdad:

brother, no laugh me na.. just saying the truth cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by ilo04(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
dmcdad:
Wow... With this post of yours, I think there is still hope. There is still hope that there are still some Nigerian ladies who aint myopic about what they think they should offer as much as they expect from a man.

The average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as a job opportunity. They see it as a sole proprietorship. And many think with their body, they can offer far more than one could ever imagine. Little wonder men are doing away with them without remorseful.

I am not here to bash the female gender, but if we decide to be totally frank with ourselves, then we would agree that the average Nigerian lady has nothing worthy of note to offer. Of course there are men too who fall under this category too, but not as common as you would have it with their female counterparts.

The only thing I cant offer a woman now is money. That is because I am still trying to be on my feet. Also the more reason why I have decided to be by myself. Other than that, I am an Angel. Add money to it and I am every woman's dream man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice thread @op.
confirm cheesy
dmcdad:
Wow... With this post of yours, I think there is still hope. There is still hope that there are still some Nigerian ladies who aint myopic about what they think they should offer as much as they expect from a man.

The average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as a job opportunity. They see it as a sole proprietorship. And many think with their body, they can offer far more than one could ever imagine. Little wonder men are doing away with them without remorseful.

I am not here to bash the female gender, but if we decide to be totally frank with ourselves, then we would agree that the average Nigerian lady has nothing worthy of note to offer. Of course there are men too who fall under this category too, but not as common as you would have it with their female counterparts.

The only thing I cant offer a woman now is money. That is because I am still trying to be on my feet. Also the more reason why I have decided to be by myself. Other than that, I am an Angel. Add money to it and I am every woman's dream man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice thread @op.
confirm
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sauceEEP(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
I walked outta my relationship of 3 years because of this. She had nothing to offer and flys off tangent at the slightest provocation.
I tried everything I could to carry her along but to no avail. The worst part is that she hardly listens to advice.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:
brother, no laugh me na.. just saying the truth cheesy
Laugh you keh...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
sauceEEP:
I walked outta my relationship of 3 years because of this. She had nothing to offer and flys off tangent at the slightest provocation.
I tried everything I could to carry her along but to no avail. The worst part is that she hardly listens to advice.
@ last sentence... Majority of em seldom listen to advice. Tell them all you want, na your own time you dey waste. If you tell them too much, them go say you too dey complain.

The average Nigerian girl doesn't like advice. That is just the simple truth. They get provoked when you tend to advise them.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by bqlekan(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Laugh you keh...
I know say you dey the same league with them.. you dey follow them laugh me... God dey
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:
I know say you dey the same league with them.. you dey follow them laugh me... God dey
Which league? Premiew League abi Spanish League? cheesycheesycheesy

Seriously, I never hold side for real. Me I be real guy. No need forming wetin never come. Without the bar sef I be confirm guy. Add bar join am, people suppose dey worship me sef.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

@op na joke ooooo. Before you go say I dey cocky.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by bqlekan(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Seriously, I never hold side for real. Me I be real guy. No need forming wetin never come. Without the bar sef I be confirm guy. Add bar join am, people suppose dey worship me sef.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

lol.., true talk my brother.. you nah baba now #Respect
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Sparkles003(f): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
MY TIME(IN PRAYERS,IN CHATS,IN CALLS,IN MESSAGES)
MY MONEY(BIRTHDAY,CHRISTMAS AND ANNIVERSARY GIFTS,AIR TIMES)
MY ENCOURAGEMENTS.
MY LOVE.
MY FOOD AND COOKING TIME.
MY SHOULDER TO LEAN ON WHEN HE IS DOWN.
ADD THE REMAINING BY YOURSELF FOR YOURSELF.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sparkles003:
MY ENCOURAGEMENTS.
MY LOVE.
Correct girl.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:
don't mind the dude grin actually you gave us hope.. now m feeling like I can date Zahra Buhari grin
Hahaha...Zahra Buhari...ride on,bro..
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
sauceEEP:
U had so much patience to have kept it going for 3yrs...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by bqlekan(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Hahaha...Zahra Buhari...ride on,bro..
ma'am you just gave me the courage I needed, when next she passes by, I will talk to her grin
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Lol...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sparkles003:
MY ENCOURAGEMENTS.
MY LOVE.
Hmmm...fair enuf...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Really,u should ask urself quite sincerely if u've got what it takes to sustain a relationship.. U've been in and out of a number of relationships..too many in too short a time. Ever bothered to look into a possible cause introspectively?
For the girls,they always think they're doing d guys a favour in dating them when all they have to offer is sex...and for the guys that have got some cash to spend,they tend to assume they can get any girl they desire as long as the money's there...Yea,these things are true to some extent. But believe me,they'll phase out in d long run...for d girl finking she's got her body to offer,he'll get tired of screwing u if u've got nothing more to offer..Nd for the guy finking his money 'll continue calling d shots,d sensible gurl would move on in search of more tangible emotional needs.
I've heard too many gurls say "I can't spend 5naira on a guy....I can't use my money to cook 4 a guy..." blah blah. Really,that's a broke girl's mentality. Nobody said u should spend all u've got,buh dyu ever support him?...Dyu help him out when he's stranded,no matter how little u've got?..Ever bought him even a singlet?
Do the words RESPECT,SUBMISSION,FAITHFULNESS,CARE,AFFECTION,HONESTY mean anything to u?
Dyu remind ur partner how special he/she is to u...dyu show appreciation for the little things he/she does?..Dyu elevate or downgrade his/her ego in public?...Dyu those lil sweet things for him/her?.....Ever been there to lend a shoulder to cry on? DO YOU LISTEN??
The list is endless,but fink bout it keenly... What have u got to offer in a relationship And remember it's meant to be a partnership...not sole proprietorship.

#Philosopher Quëën#

Intelligent post from a beautiful girl
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Largas:

Intelligent post from a beautiful girl
Fanks...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Fanks...

Happy 19th birthday too. You talk grin smarter than your age tho
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Largas:

Happy 19th birthday too. You talk grin smarter than your age tho
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Heyyy..look at this dude..Who said I'm 19?...Lol,pls o...Fanks,anyway.
That's what nairaland said tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... / Lady Reveals How A Man Attempted To Sleep With Her In His Office (Pic) / I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.