Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? (7017 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Largas:
That's what nairaland said tongue
Yhu didn't have to publicise it...pls,modify ur post.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by jornie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Really,u should ask urself quite sincerely if u've got what it takes to sustain a relationship.. U've been in and out of a number of relationships..too many in too short a time. Ever bothered to look into a possible cause introspectively?
For the girls,they always think they're doing d guys a favour in dating them when all they have to offer is sex...and for the guys that have got some cash to spend,they tend to assume they can get any girl they desire as long as the money's there...Yea,these things are true to some extent. But believe me,they'll phase out in d long run...for d girl finking she's got her body to offer,he'll get tired of screwing u if u've got nothing more to offer..Nd for the guy finking his money 'll continue calling d shots,d sensible gurl would move on in search of more tangible emotional needs.
I've heard too many gurls say "I can't spend 5naira on a guy....I can't use my money to cook 4 a guy..." blah blah. Really,that's a broke girl's mentality. Nobody said u should spend all u've got,buh dyu ever support him?...Dyu help him out when he's stranded,no matter how little u've got?..Ever bought him even a singlet?
Do the words RESPECT,SUBMISSION,FAITHFULNESS,CARE,AFFECTION,HONESTY mean anything to u?
Dyu remind ur partner how special he/she is to u...dyu show appreciation for the little things he/she does?..Dyu elevate or downgrade his/her ego in public?...Dyu those lil sweet things for him/her?.....Ever been there to lend a shoulder to cry on? DO YOU LISTEN??
The list is endless,but fink bout it keenly... What have u got to offer in a relationship And remember it's meant to be a partnership...not sole proprietorship.

#Philosopher Quëën#

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by jornie(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
inestimableChic:
Awww..I tink I nid 2mke sme amendments. Dis is so hrt touching

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by jornie(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Really,u should ask urself quite sincerely if u've got what it takes to sustain a relationship.. U've been in and out of a number of relationships..too many in too short a time. Ever bothered to look into a possible cause introspectively?
For the girls,they always think they're doing d guys a favour in dating them when all they have to offer is sex...and for the guys that have got some cash to spend,they tend to assume they can get any girl they desire as long as the money's there...Yea,these things are true to some extent. But believe me,they'll phase out in d long run...for d girl finking she's got her body to offer,he'll get tired of screwing u if u've got nothing more to offer..Nd for the guy finking his money 'll continue calling d shots,d sensible gurl would move on in search of more tangible emotional needs.
I've heard too many gurls say "I can't spend 5naira on a guy....I can't use my money to cook 4 a guy..." blah blah. Really,that's a broke girl's mentality. Nobody said u should spend all u've got,buh dyu ever support him?...Dyu help him out when he's stranded,no matter how little u've got?..Ever bought him even a singlet?
Do the words RESPECT,SUBMISSION,FAITHFULNESS,CARE,AFFECTION,HONESTY mean anything to u?
Dyu remind ur partner how special he/she is to u...dyu show appreciation for the little things he/she does?..Dyu elevate or downgrade his/her ego in public?...Dyu those lil sweet things for him/her?.....Ever been there to lend a shoulder to cry on? DO YOU LISTEN??
The list is endless,but fink bout it keenly... What have u got to offer in a relationship And remember it's meant to be a partnership...not sole proprietorship.

#Philosopher Quëën#
boys go dey chop your food gann oo...i wish know u personally..
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
jornie:
boys go dey chop your food gann oo...i wish know u personally..
Because?
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by jornie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Because?
if you live you life just like that,..some boys would take advantage...and i wish...because i love the way you think ...can we be friends? smiley

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
jornie:

if you live you life just like that,..some boys would take advantage...and i wish...because i love the way you think ...can we be friends? smiley
I'm not the sort of girl to be easily taken advantage of.....I decide who to show special attention nd he must be worth it..
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by jornie(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I'm not the sort of girl to be easily taken advantage of.....I decide who to show special attention nd he must be worth it..
shocked shocked like..,is it written on the face? how wud you know he is worth it?

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by ellafuchsiaordi(f): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Just attend to ur Username
..lol,I love this clapback..
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by ellafuchsiaordi(f): 1:52am On Jan 05, 2016
..I really love this post..its so nice..and I love the last line too,reminded me of aunty Cordelia..both partners should bring something to the table..shudnt b one sided @ all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With / Caption Me And My New Chick / Found Her On Adult Site, Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.