Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? (6983 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Really,u should ask urself quite sincerely if u've got what it takes to sustain a relationship.. U've been in and out of a number of relationships..too many in too short a time. Ever bothered to look into a possible cause introspectively?
For the girls,they always think they're doing d guys a favour in dating them when all they have to offer is sex...and for the guys that have got some cash to spend,they tend to assume they can get any girl they desire as long as the money's there...Yea,these things are true to some extent. But believe me,they'll phase out in d long run...for d girl finking she's got her body to offer,he'll get tired of screwing u if u've got nothing more to offer..Nd for the guy finking his money 'll continue calling d shots,d sensible gurl would move on in search of more tangible emotional needs.
I've heard too many gurls say "I can't spend 5naira on a guy....I can't use my money to cook 4 a guy..." blah blah. Really,that's a broke girl's mentality. Nobody said u should spend all u've got,buh dyu ever support him?...Dyu help him out when he's stranded,no matter how little u've got?..Ever bought him even a singlet?
Do the words RESPECT,SUBMISSION,FAITHFULNESS,CARE,AFFECTION,HONESTY mean anything to u?
Dyu remind ur partner how special he/she is to u...dyu show appreciation for the little things he/she does?..Dyu elevate or downgrade his/her ego in public?...Dyu those lil sweet things for him/her?.....Ever been there to lend a shoulder to cry on? DO YOU LISTEN??
The list is endless,but fink bout it keenly... What have u got to offer in a relationship And remember it's meant to be a partnership...not sole proprietorship.

#Philosopher Quëën#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by adedayourt(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2015
I give you

My heart
My love
My body
My money

. . . . any other thing you think of kiss
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Na only to spread leg for bed like dead wood, and be thinking "i have given him all"#

Sustaining a relationship in naija lies on we guys alone.
The why guys fu#k and dump em.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Niiiice.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Really,u should ask urself quite sincerely if u've got what it takes to sustain a relationship.. U've been in and out of a number of relationships..too many in too short a time. Ever bothered to look into a possible cause introspectively?
For the girls,they always think they're doing d guys a favour in dating them when all they have to offer is sex...and for the guys that have got some cash to spend,they tend to assume they can get any girl they desire as long as the money's there...Yea,these things are true to some extent. But believe me,they'll phase out in d long run...for d girl finking she's got her body to offer,he'll get tired of screwing u if u've got nothing more to offer..Nd for the guy finking his money 'll continue calling d shots,d sensible gurl would move on in search of more tangible emotional needs.
I've heard too many gurls say "I can't spend 5naira on a guy....I can't use my money to cook 4 a guy..." blah blah. Really,that's a broke girl's mentality. Nobody said u should spend all u've got,buh dyu ever support him?...Dyu help him out when he's stranded,no matter how little u've got?..Ever bought him even a singlet?
Do the words RESPECT,SUBMISSION,FAITHFULNESS,CARE,AFFECTION,HONESTY mean anything to u?
Dyu remind ur partner how special he/she is to u...dyu show appreciation for the little things he/she does?..Dyu elevate or downgrade his/her ego in public?...Dyu those lil sweet things for him/her?.....Ever been there to lend a shoulder to cry on? DO YOU LISTEN??
The list is endless,but fink bout it keenly... What have u got to offer in a relationship And remember it's meant to be a partnership...not sole proprietorship.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Poster have been noticing Your posts,you seem intelligent,beauty with brains too,your Husband would be lucky if you really do all these,not surprised ure a philosopher,My Almater is doing a good Job.I also rocked BDPA 19street in particular!
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2015
Hmm.
I agree op. We shouldn't just do things haphazardly smiley
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Poster have been noticing Your posts,you seem intelligent,beauty with brains too,your Husband would be lucky if you really do all these,not surprised ure a philosopher,My Almater is doing a good Job.I also rocked BDPA 19street in particular!
Ahem..#clears throat#...U know I'm a Uniben student frm my dp,I guess..Faculty...I live in BDPA too..19th street...Fanks,though..
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Ahem..#clears throat#...U know I'm a Uniben student frm my dp,I guess..Faculty...I live in BDPA too..19th street...Fanks,though..
You are Welcome!
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:
I give you
My heart My love My body My money
Lol..who are yhu giving all these things to?
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2015
stupidity:
Na only to spread leg for bed like dead wood, and be thinking "i have given him all"#

Sustaining a relationship in naija lies on we guys alone.
The why guys fu#k and dump em.

Yea...seems to be the trend...buh not totally true...There are still ideal relationships out there,where both parties work at sustaining the relationship without keeping scores.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by adedayourt(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..who are yhu giving all these things to?

d lady withd red hand bag smiley
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by inestimableChic(f): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2015
Awww..I tink I nid 2mke sme amendments. Dis is so hrt touching
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dharay99: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2015
hmm...all qood. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by falconey(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2015
quite fascinating.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by vizkiz: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
the question is "will all these have any effects on them?"

This is not the first time we will read something as brilliant as this, but most people will never learn. I will never go into a relationship with a lady who thinks her body is the only thing she has to offer and she starts demanding for things all in the name of "I am your girlfriend"
(this is a relationship, not a sex contract)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Emasel(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Nice piece Olivia

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:

d lady withd red hand bag smiley
Lol...I fink we'd have 2 luk 4 her..
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by adedayourt(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...I fink we'd have 2 luk 4 her..

somtin tells me shes the one reading this right now smiley

now shes smiling at her fone tongue
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Wow... With this post of yours, I think there is still hope. There is still hope that there are still some Nigerian ladies who ain't myopic about what they think they should offer as much as they expect from a man.

The average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as a job opportunity. They see it as a sole proprietorship. And many think with their body, they can offer far more than one could ever imagine. Little wonder men are doing away with them without remorse.

I am not here to bash the female gender, but if we decide to be totally frank with ourselves, then we would agree that the average Nigerian lady has nothing worthy of note to offer. Of course there are men who fall under this category too, but not as common as you would have it with their female counterparts.

The only thing I cant offer a woman now is money. That is because I am still trying to be on my feet. Also the more reason why I have decided to be by myself. Other than that, I am an Angel. Add money to it and I am every woman's dream man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice thread @op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2015
inestimableChic:
Awww..I tink I nid 2mke sme amendments. Dis is so hrt touching
Nice...at every point in our life,it's necessary to look into ourselves nd our activities and see where there are necessary amendments... #thumbs up #
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:
the question is "will all these have any effects on them?"

This is not the first time we will read something as brilliant as this, but most people will never learn. I will never go into a relationship with a lady who thinks her body is the only thing she has to offer and she starts demanding for things all in the name of "I am your girlfriend"
(this is a relationship, not a sex contract)
No matter what's said and done from now till the close of the age,there are still ppl who wouldn't change their ways...Buh still yet, there are a number of ppl who'll be moved to change..It is for these few that we still admonish once in a while.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:

somtin tells me shes the one reading this right now smiley

now shes smiling at her fone tongue
Lol..
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by adedayourt(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..

smiley
wink
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:
Wow... With this post of yours, I think there is still hope. There is still hope that there are still some Nigerian ladies who aint myopic about what they think they should offer as much as they expect from a man.

The average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as a job opportunity. They see it as a sole proprietorship. And many think with their body, they can offer far more than one could ever imagine. Little wonder men are doing away with them without remorseful.

I am not here to bash the female gender, but if we decide to be totally frank with ourselves, then we would agree that the average Nigerian lady has nothing worthy of note to offer. Of course there are men too who fall under this category too, but not as common as you would have it with their female counterparts.

The only thing I cant offer a woman now is money. That is because I am still trying to be on my feet. Also the more reason why I have decided to be by myself. Other than that, I am an Angel. Add money to it and I am every woman's dream man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice thread @op.

Every woman's dream man...so much confidence..Very well,..Hope u get a girl deserving of u when d time comes.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:
Wow... With this post of yours, I think there is still hope. There is still hope that there are still some Nigerian ladies who aint myopic about what they think they should offer as much as they expect from a man.

The average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as a job opportunity. They see it as a sole proprietorship. And many think with their body, they can offer far more than one could ever imagine. Little wonder men are doing away with them without remorseful.

I am not here to bash the female gender, but if we decide to be totally frank with ourselves, then we would agree that the average Nigerian lady has nothing worthy of note to offer. Of course there are men too who fall under this category too, but not as common as you would have it with their female counterparts.

Nice thread @op.

Every woman's dream man...so much confidence..Very well,..Hope u get a girl deserving of u when d time comes...And,thanks.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by younghartz(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2015
My ex broke up with me cus I told her this quote. "you have more to offer than what's in btw that two legs of yours" sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Every woman's dream man...so much confidence..Very well,..Hope u get a girl deserving of u when d time comes...And,thanks.
Thanks for your benevolent words.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Lol. undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Goandie: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bro keep deceiving her u hear.
Make she get all this things u write above no go guarantee her a good love life or healthy marriage
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Goandie:

Bro keep deceiving her u hear.
Make she get all this things u write above no go guarantee her a good love life or healthy marriage

Just attend to ur Username
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:
I give you

My heart
My love
My body
My money

u

Wat if she wants the first, second, skip 3rd and wants 4th....

Kidding# grin....bt we don't want body...it's not the right time wink
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Omotayor123(f): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Companionship should be the utmost!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insane Bodybuilding Photos[ladies ONLY] / Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single / Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.