Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? (6992 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by adedayourt(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:
u

Wat if she wants the first, second, skip 3rd and wants 4th....

Kidding# grin....bt we don't want body...it's not the right time wink

u ansd ur ques cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
.nothing to say yet...until den space booked undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Goandie: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Just attend to ur Username

Pele no vex I no know e pain u like dis
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by chudidonas(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
younghartz:
My ex broke up with me cus I told her this quote. "you have more to offer than what's in btw that two legs of yours" sad

Obviously, she misunderstood you. She must be a dull girl
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Goandie:

Pele no vex I no know e pain u like dis
Cool
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Goandie: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Cool

But u know what d Op wrote is gibberish
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Have never been in a relationship,so i don't know
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by popesam1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
inestimableChic:
Awww..I tink I nid 2mke sme amendments. Dis is so hrt touching
Oh! So you're one of em spread the yam leg nd be saying after all I did for him. Kontunu
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by chudidonas(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
shokky24:

But you are not a virgin sha grin
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
chudidonas:

But you are not a virgin sha grin
I am a virgin
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Good for you.
shokky24:
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by chudidonas(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
shokky24:

I am a virgin

Have you been tested and confirmed by the Zulu king? grin
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Goandie:

Bro keep deceiving her u hear.
Make she get all this things u write above no go guarantee her a good love life or healthy marriage

Too many bitter people looking 4 who to take out their frustrations on...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Goandie:

That was as much as ur intellect could make of it....When a person's understanding is poor,they keep quite and seek help...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Goandie:

That was as much as ur intellect could make of it....When a person's understanding is poor,they keep quiet and seek help...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Very intelligent question @oliviaarims.

I hope people can read in between the lines and learn from the question you just asked.

Nice topic

#Speechless
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Goandie: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

That was as much as ur intellect could make of it....When a person's understanding is poor,they keep quiet and seek help...

Bro leav all the gramma
Oy explain wetin d Op talk nd who e help
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Goandie: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Too many bitter people looking 4 who to take out their frustrations on...

Lmao abeg wat makes mi bitter u be witch wey u fit see mi thru my fone ni.
Like I said it is all gibberish
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Goandie:

Bro leav all the gramma Oy explain wetin d Op talk nd who e help
Bro...smh.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Woooooow !!! Oliviaarims, this is wonderful

You have finally given we the broke guys hope cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by bqlekan(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:

and Tosin be talking like he is broke.. when we all know he is Otedola's cousin undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
bqlekan:
and Tosin be talking like he is broke.. when we all know he is Otedola's cousin undecided
Na because my pocket no dey smile, na why i never get gf till date

Thanks to Oliviaarim who just gave me hope of dating without minding the emptiness of my pocket cool
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baba u dey laf me ni ? cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba u dey laf me ni ? cheesy
No ooooo. Na wetin I talk earlier be that na. I say na just money remain for me, else I for be the perfectest man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Precious91(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Just attend to ur Username
some people can't just appreciate anything good.Nice response jare,bro.Nice one Olivia
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:

No ooooo. Na wetin I talk earlier be that na. I say na just money remain for me, else I for be the perfectest man. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even me sef bro

All i know is that i've got nice qualities and money is all i need to be that perfect gentleman, cos no woman in her right senses picks handsomeness over wealth cool
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even me sef bro

All i know is that i've got nice qualities and money is all i need to be that perfect gentleman, cos no woman in her right senses picks handsomeness over wealth cool
Exactly! I ooze qualities from head to toe. But like you said, money is essential. More reason why I am still keeping to myself until the money comes.

When money talks, bullshit runs the marathon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
bqlekan:
Lol,I already smelt sarcasm in it...broke indeed...Gud thing u've got hope,though...
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Exactly! I ooze qualities from head to toe. But like you said, money is essential. More reason why I am still keeping to myself until the money comes.

When money talks, bullshit runs the marathon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so broda

Make baba God just bless our hustle
Re: What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na so broda

Make baba God just bless our hustle
Amen ooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend / Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos) / Watch Video: Pastor Wife Nude Sex Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.