Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? (101547 Views)

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
chiefdebo:
Hello I am ADEBIYI ADEBOWALE,there has been a long search on/about FUNMI ADAMS but all to no avail.Neither do I have detailed infos about her.I wish her peace and love wherever she may be.

Can you convert the video for us?

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Faheem02: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
ShaqFu:
even with this, I'm sure the record label she was signed to at that time will have a little bit of her bio data, so all it should take is try to contact them...

PS: Is she missing?
You are so right, probably if any of us could reach out to one of the officials in the label just to find out more about her, that will be really helpful. Hopefully if any staff from her time could still be alive and well.
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Faheem02: 3:44am On Mar 31, 2023
Hello everyone, anything new so far? I couldn't help much with reaching out to the label unfortunately aside the fact that I am currently studying at Canada with so much school work here and there.

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Ogurube: 12:46pm On May 12, 2023
Stella Yama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4QkV17bomI

KemjikaEme:
I hope she is found. I once tried conducting an online search on her but didn't get any substantive information.
Her song ''Nigeria My beloved country was a beautiful anthem in my childhood days. It made me feel patrotic and proud of Nigeria....can't say the same nowadays.
Anyway,who knows the Singer and title of this oldie - 'Egwu Egwu Igbo amaka, Omalicha nwa bia tewa la m egwu? I've been searching for this song.
I'm earnestly waiting for a response,thank you.
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 4:49am On Jul 14, 2023
https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1679629810895577088?s=20

Someone is talking about our favourite on Twitter

cc: octavo , warrenweste

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Krak(m): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nezero:

This is heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2023
Nezero:

She's not in the UK though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
warrenweste:

She's not in the UK though

Yes boss. I am following your updates here.
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Faheem02: 5:09am On Aug 10, 2023
But thank God she's still alive and well 🙏.

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Bluebolt: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
….
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Simmons24: 6:47pm On Jan 17
Hello Funmi Adams Fans,
I at 31 have just found out that I’m adopted\missing
And I’m the daughter of Funmi Adams that’s on the cover of a well known Album. I go by Shaniqua Simmons. Although I know it’s not that my real name you all can definitely address me as such. I can’t remember anything before, So I need all the information I can get to either find Funmi, my true identity or any blood relatives she may have that’s still alive. I see this trend Funmi Adams Dead or Alive, I truly hope everyone that has put effort into it can help me get in contact with the right people. I’ve been researching very hard and this seems to be my best bet since everyone on here is looking for her as well. So please don’t shy away from this message comment any information. I will upload pictures so you can see the resemblance.
I can be found quickly on tik tok @autum_rose. There’s nothing posted as of yet but I can be found there as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by georgee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17
Simmons24:
Hello Funmi Adams Fans,
And I’m the daughter of Funmi Adams that’s on the cover of a well known Album. I go by Shaniqua Simmons. Although I know it’s not that my real name you all can definitely address me as such. I can’t remember anything before, So I need all the information I can get to either find Funmi, my true identity or any blood relatives she may have that’s still alive. I see this trend Funmi Adams Dead or Alive, I truly hope everyone that has put effort into it can help me get in contact with the right people. I’ve been researching very hard and this seems to be my best bet since everyone on here is looking for her as well. So please don’t shy away from this message comment any information. I will upload pictures so you can see the resemblance.
I can be found quickly on tik tok @autum_rose. There’s nothing posted as of yet but I can be found there as well.

Ic.. is your TikTok account on private ?

Are u based in Nigeria or where?
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Simmons24: 5:00am On Jan 19
Do you know anyone that knows funmi personally?
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by ziggy3579: 1:16am On Feb 07
Hi yall, I have good news for us all after all these years of searching. I was watching a YouTube interview done by Agbaletu TV and towards the end of the interview he asked Baba Hundeyin (Dudu), the famous video producer that produced most of Funmi Adams’ musical videos her whereabouts and he said she’s back in Nigeria. She’s been devoted to a white garment church here in Nigeria. He said he’s been searching for her for years as well but someone confirmed to him that she’s back in Nigeria from America. Y’all can check the video out on YouTube. The question was asked at the end of the long interview so you might have to fast forward cos it’s a 2 hours plus interview. He didn’t mention the name of the church sadly but it’s a white garment church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 5:56am On Feb 07
ziggy3579:
Hi yall, I have good news for us all after all these years of searching. I was watching a YouTube interview done by Agbaletu TV and towards the end of the interview he asked Baba Hundeyin (Dudu), the famous video producer that produced most of Funmi Adams’ musical videos her whereabouts and he said she’s back in Nigeria. She’s been devoted to a white garment church here in Nigeria. He said he’s been searching for her for years as well but someone confirmed to him that she’s back in Nigeria from America. Y’all can check the video out on YouTube. The question was asked at the end of the long interview so you might have to fast forward cos it’s a 2 hours plus interview. He didn’t mention the name of the church sadly but it’s a white garment church.

cc: octavo, warrenweste

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 7:39am On Feb 07
Simmons24:
Hello Funmi Adams Fans,

cc: octavo, warrenweste

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 7:39am On Feb 07
ziggy3579:

Thanks so much
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 8:40am On Feb 07
Simmons24:
Do you know anyone that knows funmi personally?

Yes I know her nephew and we chat once a while
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 9:02am On Feb 07
ziggy3579:
Thanks for the information.. I jus watched that part...will ask her nephew to confirm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by georgee(m): 9:40am On Feb 07
warrenweste:

Thanks for the information.. I jus watched that part...will ask her nephew to confirm.
Thanks.. We will be waiting

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by keymatt(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23
Where's Funmi Adams sad sad
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23
Hello everyone ♥️
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23
georgee:

Thanks.. We will be waiting

He said he's not aware of her been in Nigeria and don't think it's true.. though he confirmed that their grandma was a white garment member So shes probably in Nigeria on the low...fingers crossed
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Maestro1021: 7:42pm On Mar 08
warrenweste:

He said he's not aware of her been in Nigeria and don't think it's true.. though he confirmed that their grandma was a white garment member So shes probably in Nigeria on the low...fingers crossed

Hello everyone, I've been following the thread recently. Funmi Adams' songs really had an impact on some of us that grew up in the 80s and 90s. I really hope she is happy and in good health, it is more than she deserves for inspiring a generation.
Are there any leads on her rumoured return back to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by predictor1: 12:19am On Mar 21
Maestro1021:

Hello everyone, I've been following the thread recently. Funmi Adams' songs really had an impact on some of us that grew up in the 80s and 90s. I really hope she is happy and in good health, it is more than she deserves for inspiring a generation.
Are there any leads on her rumoured return back to Nigeria?
This thread brings back fond memories of my childhood in the 80s and early 90s. The local songs we listened to were great, not like the mostly empty rhymes our singers push out today for our children to hear. This thread about Funmi Adams reminds me of another female singer of the time, Bunmi Olajubu( Bata re a dun ko ko ka, Save Nigeria Today, etc.)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.