Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? (101458 Views)

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by OAUTemitayo: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Is her name Omolara Olufumilayo Adams ??

Is she 61 years old ??

I know where she lives
Try and help see how to verify if it is her.
Nigerians​ really need to know her present status
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by excanny: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
FisifunKododada:
Is this really her facebook account? It was still active even a few days ago:

https://www.facebook.com/therealfunmiadams/

Looks like this is her. But it seems she decided to deliberately stay out of the spotlight and her right to privacy should be respected.

Glad to know nothing mysterious happenned to her. cool
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by vicadex07(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tears was uncontrollably streaming down my eyes while going through all the comments on this thread. I hope she is found hale, hearthy, healthy and happy.

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Try and help see how to verify if it is her.
Nigerians​ really need to know her present status

Dude, she's the Funmi Adams you guys have been looking for

Over here, you can't just walk into people's home even if they're your parents or relatives

Believe me, if there's any serious importance of you guys wanting to know her whereabouts, i would waste my time and go have a chat with her and maybe get her pictures

But she may want some privacy or disconnect from old friends or something like that and she doesn't want anyone disturbing her
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by jared007: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
I remember that song she once sang "Bata mi adun koko ka" it was my best.

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by jjjjj2017: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Is she 61 years old ??

I know where she lives in Pittsburgh PA.

I would have gone to her home address to inform her about your persistent search but over here, you can't just walk into people's home, it's called trespassing

You need her pictures ?? I can get her pictures

If you need her home address, i will also provide that

whatever you can do as assistance to get in touch with this woman please do

6 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by vicadex07(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow...god bless u

warrenweste I guess your search ends now.

GossipHeart:

Is she 61 years old ??

I would have gone to her home address to inform her about your persistent search but over here, you can't just walk into people's home, it's called trespassing

7 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by McLove(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
a woman dropped a comment in one of her post on the facebook page and she claimed they went to the same primary school. hopefully She can help with the search. Her name is Yemisi Ogunbiyi
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by LifestyleTonite: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Is she 61 years old ??

Hope you ate not some scammer
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Hope you ate not some scammer

Fucck you

Scammer ?? Goat face

Why would i need your naira ??

Son of a retardéd father

If you're not retardéd you would know it's very easy to track down somewhere in the USA

I never wanted to help because of idiots like you

I said i would provide the home address, that's all, did i tell you to give me money

Bastard

7 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
MurderX:
Shut up, be humble. We r talking Funmi Adams here not IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by udemzyudex(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Dude, she's the Funmi Adams you guys have been looking for

Over here, you can't just walk into people's home even if they're your parents or relatives

Believe me, if there's any serious importance of you guys wanting to know her whereabouts, i would waste my time and go have a chat with her and maybe get her pictures

But she may want some privacy or disconnect from old friends or something like that and she doesn't want anyone disturbing her

So how do you meet people over there? That country is a funny country.
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by RicoBee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
femi4:
Eko dara pupo, Eko lo laye tawa yi

Bata mi a dun ko ko ka.....etc

Really missed that sweet voice

Nah. That's Bunmi Olajubu. Funmi Adams sang songs like, 'Nigeria My Beloved Country', Omode, etc
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by shadrach77: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
I can't understand this joblessness. The lady in question released just one album in the 90s before going into oblivion. She doesn't want to be found! Se dandan ni? Na by force? One slowpoke even said she is childless and that's why she needs to be found. Are you her husband to know she is childless? And even if she is how does that concern you or is she the only childless woman in the world? Joblessness! kiss cry
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by udemzyudex(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Fucck you

Scammer ?? Goat face

Why would i need you naira ??

Son of a retardéd father

If you're not retardéd you would know it's very easy to track down somewhere in the USA

I said i would provide the home address, that's all, did i tell you to give me money

Bastard

LOL.. You're not being honest here, you keep saying you don't just walk to people's house here, so how do u meet people over there? You don't have to walk into their house.

If you know her house, go meet her, if she decide to grant your interview and allow u take pic fine..

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by RicoBee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lyoncrescent:

I think this song was by princess bunmi olajubu. She's late now. I don't know if funmi Adams also did a cover .

OMG! what was the cause of her death? Please when was that? I was a big fan.
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by jjjjj2017: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Fucck you

Scammer ?? Goat face

Son of a retardéd father

Bastard
bro, please ignore those that comment foolishly because they are not informed & that is why they sounds deformed. any effort to get in touch with her will be highly appreciated. I think that shes kind of a person that loves privacy as seen through the little post on her facebook page of over 3years. God bless

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by LifestyleTonite: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Fucck you

Scammer ?? Goat face

Son of a retardéd father

Bastard
gringringrin

All these for just one innocent question?

4 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
udemzyudex:

LOL.. You're not being honest here, you keep saying you don't just walk to people's house here, so how do u meet people over there? You don't have to walk into their house.

If you know her house, go meet her, if she decide to grant your interview and allow u take pic fine..

I'm not being honest ?? That's an insult

If you know her house, go meet her ?? Do you know what trespassing is ??

I can only meet her in a public place

But i don't have time for rubbish

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
gringringrin

All these for just one innocent question?

Innocent question ??

Are you sure you're not some scammer is now an innocent question ??

Why would you ask me such question ?? Did i tell you to give me money ?? Did i promise to get in touch with her ?? I offered to drop her home address here

Go fucck yourself

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by udemzyudex(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

I'm not being honest ?? That's an insult
If you know how house, go meet her ?? Do you know what trespassing is ??
I can only meet her in a public place
But i don't have time for rubbish
Goodbye
All this your gra gra won't take you anywhere, if you want to help pls do.

6 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by dopemama(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
So any latest news from her? @Gossipheart
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Lyoncrescent: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Fucck you

Scammer ?? Goat face

Son of a retardéd father

Bastard

Biko no vex. I get your point that you can't just gate crash her place. But if we can get pictures or if one way or the other we can get her email or if at least she can be made aware of this thread one way or the other that will be so nice. We have been on this search for a long time. If she acknowledges this thread or wants to be interviewed, some of us can send our questions to the creator of this thread and we can get an interview from her. This reminds me of a documentary I watched recently, searching for sugarman. The difference is our own search is online. I really hope she wants to talk about her career and pray she doesn't turn out to be another Charles onyeabor who also has his own documentary the fantastic man but refused to be interviewed. Please help any means you also deem fit apart from the ways I have suggested . Thanks .

4 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by jared007: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
shadrach77:
I can't understand this joblessness. The lady in question released just one album in the 90s before going into oblivion. She doesn't want to be found! Se dandan ni? Na by force? One slowpoke even said she is childless and that's why she needs to be found. Are you her husband to know she is childless? And even if she is how does that concern you or is she the only childless woman in the world? Joblessness! kiss cry
bros are u up to 30 yrs? If u are up to, u won't type what u just typed.

24 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
udemzyudex:

All this your gra gra won't take you anywhere, if you want to help pls do.

Goodbye
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by RicoBee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:
please do bro.
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Allwility: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Funmi Adams

**sighs with nostalgia**

When found I think she should be given a national award for helping unite and promote the unity of Nigeria through her works.

Not what all this kids are doing on Nairaland running about and attempting to start a war and fanning religious hatred. Look at Rwanda and see if they have truly recovered.

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
shadrach77:

She's childless actually

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by udemzyudex(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Goodbye
Take care

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Freeezzz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bros naptu2, any ideas? CC: Ishilove cool

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by jjjjj2017: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
jared007:
bros are u up to 30 yrs? If u are up to, u won't type what u just typed.
you are point bro

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by LifestyleTonite: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Innocent question ??

Are you sure you're not some scammer is now an innocent question ??

Why would you ask me such question ?? Did i tell you to give me money ?? Did i promise to get in touch with her ?? I offered to drop her home address here

Go fucck yourself
I didn't know it will pain you.

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.