Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . (64442 Views)

Hilarious Photo:- See What This Man Wrote On The Change Over Of Gen To NEPA / Letter To Nepa / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2009
OH MY WORLD!!, SHOOT!!, Right Buddy! Lolabbey or whaeva you call yourself, if everyone has been condorning your silly remarks on here, i certainly would NOT!! especailly if its directed @ me

you no get Awolowo foto for house at all? abi u tink say i be ya mate?

1st impressions go a long way and the impressions i have OF you, not knowing you from adam are (putting it mildly)  not good at all,  but i will not stoop so low to your level

a little bit of Decorum though,  if you are communicating with people on a public domain, , KEEP IT CLEAN AND REAL, you never know whom you are communicating with,  i could be the CIA. or the FBI , OR THE SECRET SERVICE" out to get you and you would have just played into my hands just like that

One more final thing! if you read my thread, PLEASE I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, DONT REPLY! or else, i will track you down (and b4 u say humm .i have my ways!) , dont underestimate me o!  i will advise you to read up (if you can read of course) on the clauses surrounding the FOIA  (FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2006)

A word is enough for the wise,  Over "n" Out!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 1:30pm On May 11, 2009
orile na wah o see as u write epistle for my paddy
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 1:33pm On May 11, 2009
who cares if u be obama or yaradua,dis na joke section and if u tink u'r too old 2 be here den d door is open
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2009
Romode
Dont mind him jare , he took the "Shu keeeee"! out of my "Moteee mi o woo beee jare"
Imagine, i dey cool collected and calculated, until someone touches the wrong buttons and they then see the other side of me, He just did, i chilled,, simmered,, b4, but saying i was an area boy was the last straw
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 1:38pm On May 11, 2009
mwhewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2009
, which door? the one you bought? or still paying 4? or rather havent paid 4 at all, grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 1:40pm On May 11, 2009
lola e be lyk say dis bobo don fall in ruv with u
abeg give am ya fone number & house addy so una go kiss , make luv & not war
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 1:43pm On May 11, 2009
na who u com dey blow kiss nah?
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2009
Romade, which one u dey now?, i beg make you no suggest dat kin ting o, Lola go dey feel cool now, besides i dont need them, no one in their right senses would either, grin
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 1:48pm On May 11, 2009
i laffffff
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 1:49pm On May 11, 2009
by the power invested i hiaby pronounce u boi & wyf, u may kiss d bride
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you pple no go kill me o, my lunch hour don finsh, so segobe, kachifo, nkwanalafia, odigba kan naa!, it was nice laughing at your expense!
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 1:53pm On May 11, 2009
abeg waka
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 1:54pm On May 11, 2009
zo ka cha abinchi
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2009
ABBEY !! Ya mouth 2 big 4 ya bodi - LOLAABBEY KAN!! GBOGBO BIGZ MOUTHZ KAN!! Learn to put ya mouth in a permament kondison of "Shut up", Kash di vibe , and "keep di change"
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2009
Romade, and 2 u 2 jare, return to sender!, di message wey you send, dem no meet me at home, cool
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 2:04pm On May 11, 2009
its come & eat in hausa
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2009
yarinya!! i know, its just that i am at work (eating my lunch) thats y i said it did not meet me at home,
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 3:48pm On May 11, 2009
na wen dem wan bring u goodies u go dey waka kurukere up and down
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 3:50pm On May 11, 2009
y u self no carry d goodie go 4 early mor mor
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 3:58pm On May 11, 2009
na wen God send angel na him angel go respond
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2009
y'all are blessed IJN, Pls join me in praising him by singing, (with hands lifted up)

"You are alpha, and omega
We worship you, Our Lord
You are worthy to be praised,
We give you alllll- theeee-- Gloooo- rr--yyy!!
We worship you Our Lord.
You are worthy to be praised! "

How gra8 is our God
Sing wit me how gra8 is our God
And all will see how Gra8. how Gra8 , is our God!

I have a very Big God oh! (and Angel), HE IS ALWAYS BY MY SIDE!! (In reply to your last comments!) cool wink

, and this is the 21st century, dem no dey do "early mor mor" for here again", everybody don become "corporate" now, Computer age! , lol cheesy tongue
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 4:20pm On May 11, 2009
you knw y i like u ? cheesy u dey get time well well cheesy cheesy
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2009
of course i dey run my own computer software bizness, y i no go get time well well, i be my own oga now, for my own office, grin you nko? u no get time?, where u see di time to dey answer me?
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 4:30pm On May 11, 2009
no be wetin me dey tell u be dat
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2009
God bLESS U aMEN!
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 4:44pm On May 11, 2009
thanks and u too
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2009
Orile Agege
You again?, instead of you to go and collect your form for area you dey play with maid lola and nurse romade wey don collect dem own.anywayz, continue your online molue preachings. . .
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by sylve11: 4:48pm On May 11, 2009
wuwuwuwu cool
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 4:54pm On May 11, 2009
thank u son
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2009
Love Triumphs (IFELEKE), i cover you with the blood of Jesus, i say no weapon fashioned against u shall prosper IJN, if i took the attitude of "you again" i wont be praying 4 u as pee i am "Gbogbo Godz Boyz Kan!, and i dont do "forms" i fill them "on-line"

Sylve11, IS THAT NAIL VARNISH AND LONG NAILS I DEY SEE FOR YA FINGER SO?hummmmmmmmm God Bless u 2!! wetin be wuwuwuwuwuwuwu abi u be one of those warri warri boyz?
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 5:03pm On May 11, 2009
my love charm is working o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.