Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . - Jokes Etc (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . (64234 Views)

Hilarious Photo:- See What This Man Wrote On The Change Over Of Gen To NEPA / Letter To Nepa / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by sylve11: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
sample! ekwe! cool
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
I don return from sa~ba~ti~ka

Wetin u go do?

Ada, a house Maid asked for a pay increase. The Madam was upset about this and decided to question her alone about the requested.
Madam: 'Now Ada, why did you feel you deserve a pay increase?'
Ada: 'Well madam, three reasons why I want the increase.' The first one, I iron better than you'!
Madam : Who said u iron better than me??'.
Ada:'Your husband said so!
Madam: 'oh!'
Ada: The second reason:...I can cook better than u.'
Madam: 'Nonsense, who said u were a better cook than me??'.
Ada: 'Your husband again'.
Madam: 'oh!'
Ada: The third reason is that I am better in bed than u.....
Madam: 'Really, (now furious & agitated): ' my husband said that as well??!!!!
Ada: 'No Madam, its sule ur driver that told me that I am better in bed than u..
Madam: 'Ok Ada baby!! How much you say u want again?!!!!Ada baby, U too like money.. LoL

If u were madam what will u do?
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by gilmaro(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Nice joke
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by mahmudauta(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Philosophy Of Housecleaning

I don't do windows because I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt then I'll feel terrible ( plus they may sue me.)

I don't mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.

I don't Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous

I don't pull weeds in the garden because I don't want to get in God's way, HE is an excellent designer!

I don't put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

I don't iron because I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press".
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Delukane: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dea is much sense in ur brain since u knw dat dea is consequence in havin constant light.(mosquitos can no longa b free, even tifs no fit stil :DDea is much sense in ur brain since u knw dat dea is consequence in havin constant light.(mosquitos can no longa b free, even tifs no fit stil
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Delukane: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Take heart
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Ucee1999: 8:56pm On May 08, 2020
IFELEKE:
Philosophy Of Housecleaning

I don't do windows because I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt then I'll feel terrible ( plus they may sue me.)

I don't mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.

I don't Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous

I don't pull weeds in the garden because I don't want to get in God's way, HE is an excellent designer!

I don't put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

I don't iron because I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press".

Very boring bro
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by yonglion: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
BUY FOR YOURSELF I PASS MY PARTNER cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.