Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226396 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
udysweet:
Chai oga @Melsan u bad o,u wan lock the door troway key? Chai dats not gud mbok. Me I was evn intending to carry my bag and follow her to where its hapening dis weekend as opposed to wat she wanted to,lool!
Because of you,i go allow her so that the three ladies can hang out this weekend....yipeee
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2015
@udysweet, thanks. I hear you my dear, no wahala and BTW soirée is French for small party/gathering especially an evening event. You taught me mbok so here I am returning the favour smiley

Magneto, ddshow, missbronze, klassic, you guys are keeping this thread alive and interesting. @magneto, o'boy, what i'd give for that okpa right now grin

Have a pleasant day everyone, TGIF and a lovely weekend

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
Because of you,i go allow her so that the three ladies can hang out this weekend....yipeee
Lol.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2015
@ddshow,you no be uncle ni?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Bisjosh:

Am surfing the net right now. Just had breakfast

Alright beauty, enjoy your time.

fourfunmi:
Hello everyone....
Hope y'all doing great...
This one that everyone is talking about harmttan; we no see anything here in lag o! Infact I m seriously looking forward to the dry cool and crisp air.
Have a lovely weekend my people.

Hello to you as well...I'm sure you one of the few I've not had a conversation with. You seem so reserved.

How's life with you?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
@ddshow,you no be uncle ni?

Lol....if am uncle, then you are daddy!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Lol....if am uncle, then you are daddy!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
plans? weekend? abeg, I am bookingless this wknd.

Na work tins.

Oouch! I hate to work on a weekend, it can be so frustrating.

Pele anyway.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
Rara oooo..daddy bawo?

Funny dude....u better start planning towards it.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=ddshow post=40218165]

Funny dude....u better start planning towards it.
[/quote undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2015
tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2015
magneto:

Amen my dear. U are most welcome here, swit drims.
thank u
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:
Morning Fam....its Fridayyy! The murk tells me Christmas is close.

I hope life has been easy on each and everyone of us. You guys have made the thread so engaging, so interesting reading through.

thanks very much
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
nouvelle:
@udysweet, thanks. I hear you my dear, no wahala and BTW soirée is French for small party/gathering especially an evening event. You taught me mbok so here I am returning the favour smiley

Magneto, ddshow, missbronze, klassic, you guys are keeping this thread alive and interesting. @magneto, o'boy, what i'd give for that okpa right now grin

Same to you honey.

Magneto, pls kindly tell these ladies that the okpa is for bronze only.

Make dem carry their long throat shift abeg.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Oouch! I hate to work on a weekend, it can be so frustrating.
Pele anyway.
thanks baby. cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
@miss bronze,ddshow is a daddy ooo not baby cheesy cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
I am in Lugbe.

Finding it hard to read, dhenrys45@gmail.com will do.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Not again...I'm no uncle abeg.
Btw, are u M or F? I'm confused.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan,you're female? shocked
Thot I ssaw you wrote somewere abt been male? Ha no vex o,na man I dey refer to you as and got confused wen u said d 3 ladies can go out for the weekend.
Melsan:
Babe
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Haaa! I wish o!

You are the second person telling me that today!

sonofananimal:
come north
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thanks ddshow...
It true; this is your first mention. I guess you weren't online when I joined this thread. I was attracted to the maturity and inteligence here (as a confirmed sapiosexual)....no mind me...since big words are flying around I decided to throw mine.

Reserved?? Hmmm...I'm not sure about that o!
I like to refer to my self as an ambivert...you may never know which side of the coin will show.

#clearsthroat....Did I hear something about a soirée?
ddshow:

Alright beauty, enjoy your time.

Hello to you as well...I'm sure you one of the few I've not had a conversation with. You seem so reserved.

How's life with you?

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
klassic:

Harbs fi d healing of mi nation. Legalise it don't abuse or criticize it cos we gwan advertise it. Respek man! Bless Jah rastafaria itinually. Peace!!!!

Muo faya to yo ginjah mi batty man! Ya don spoken it strait from d lips of selasiay...Respek large. Blaze it!!! cool

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
@udysweet...
Make I carry bag follow too?? Bcz God forbid me to be Lastma inside this matter!

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
klassic:
The PURPOSE of LIFE is NOT to WIN. The purpose of life is to grow and to share. When you come to look back on all that you have done in life, you will get more satisfaction from the pleasure[b] you brought to other people’s lives than you will from the times that you outdid and defeated them[/b]. ---- Rabbi Harold Kushner.

Hmmm...well said. Tanx man
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
udysweet:
Choi,all dis for me? Walai I'm singing *ori mi wu o,e la igi mo* lol. See choice of words,kai I'm feeling special,lol! I was gonna ask how come u knw d meaning of my name considering I never stated my full name on dis thread save for my moniker y'all knw me wit but I guess I knw were u got dat frm(I won't say,lol)
Funny enof I'm seeing dis in d morn,sso d sleep well part dsnt apply now,maybe I'll re read it at nite again,but why? Of cos I expet u to send anoda write up(who no lik beta tin,d poem dey totori me,lol)
On a more serios note,thanks dear for d kind words,God bles! Good morning hav a fab friday and a wonderful weekend! smiley kiss

grin grin grin ur welcome dear. As for d bolded, let's just say I know a lil sompn sompn wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
I dunno why parents flog their children mercilessly. Am angry cos that's what woke me up angry Ahan! Pesin no fit sleep again cry

Good morn beautiful people smiley

Yea it irritates me too. I know children deserve flogging at times, but some parents can be so fvckn cruel!! Aargh!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
Hahahahahaha.
mi men, yo good. yo good.
mi gan let ya know if mi come to Enugu. (okpa with chilled coke, take note)

Good morning, nice day for ya.
Noted wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
DrDauda:

This dry thread. What is d objective self? I wonder
Forget the objective of this thread
as it will be very boring for you.
just retrace your steps back to sexual section cos ur much needed there.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BCISLTD: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sparkles003:

Forget the objective of this thread
as it will be very boring for you.
just retrace your steps back to sexual section cos ur much needed there.

Give the dude a break..the thread is actually "dry".A thread for 30 plus singles should be more daring and more about taking chances.. (hook ups and dates ). All I see are folks trying to be charming by throwing words around. .

Well wetin concern me...just passing through. .
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
BCISLTD:

Give the dude a break..the thread is actually "dry".A thread for 30 plus singles should be more daring and more about taking chances.. (hook ups and dates ). All I see are folks trying to be charming by throwing words around. .

Well wetin concern me...just passing through. .

lol.i did give him a break.
daring?? in the context of this thread define your meaning of daring.
Taking chances.if your part of the members have you taken any?
atleast in their charming self of throwing words around they kept the thread to this point.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

No one is competing with anyone bruv!
Thank u
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
nouvelle:

Lol, plenty okpa lovers in d house! Don't worry I gat ur backs wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.