Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226412 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2015
victor54:

This is exactly why am still here. U have overtakn toks but ddshow is slightly ahead of u.

No one is competing with anyone bruv!

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2015
uncle ddshow, I sight you ooo.

Nice day for you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2015
udysweet:
Hey people,good morning! I do hope our night went well? I guess most people are out on d road(esp for our lasgidi peeps)to work and our other business endeavours?Be safe pls and be alert(pickpockets and robbers are really vexing dis periods,so guards ur bags and pockets well)
Really wish I cld do a roll call dis morning but afraid I might omit some names,so mak una pardon me as I group every one.
@klassik,no be small o. Jah pikin,so tay @missbronze don catch d Jah rastafari bug,lol! Na only una waka come,so kontinuu,hahaha.
@Magneto,mbok help us send small of dat okpa come lagos via waybill. Ejo sir,lol! I've eaten dat thing a few times,and it was very nice esp wen hot but der are times I've bought and I want to cry,cos it was horrible! But I beliv dat one u guys are talking about,winks!
@Toks2008,if I no mention any,I must tuale u o. Infact I dey pray to see u soon,na for centre of road I go stand,stamp leg for ground,raise my two hands for air lik dos alayes wey wan tuale d "baba alaye" of every every(infact I wan go understudy some of dos agberos for my area,lool)hope u good dear?
@nouvelle,I must mention u too(esp now dat u want to go bak to d sidelines,because of ur status,lol)hop u gud sis?I read a bit of ur diary session,nice write up,infact am considering writing one too but erm......lol! Pls feel free to always mingle wit us(heck wen I get married and dis thread still on,I'll be visiting still jo,except una wan ban me,lol)
K guys,enough of my epistle. I wish you all,a great day and a wonderful weekend.*hugs and kisses,muah!*

Oh my..udy my sweet akwa ibom lady how you dey?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Good morning. the details have been sent to the line you provided. i sent it with another line. i hope you get it

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
depressedsoul:

Good morning. the details have been sent to the line you provided. i sent it with another line. i hope you get it

Ok im online at the moment, will check it when i go offline. Hows your day going? Take care.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Ok im online at the moment, will check it when i go offline. Hows your day going? Take care.

I'm fine. thanks for ur concern. Any thing helps
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Morning Fam....its Fridayyy! The murk tells me Christmas is close.

bleble14:
[/quote]

missbronze post=40211763:

Bisjosh:

udysweet:

blessedbeads:

[quote author=klassic post=40209480]

magneto:

halexito:

I hope life has been easy on each and everyone of us. You guys have made the thread so engaging, so interesting reading through.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

I hope life has been easy on each and everyone of us. You guys have made the thread so engaging, so interesting reading through.

dd bawoni, se awon omoge yen comply? i trsut you, fine man no pimples,do have a splendid weekend ahead
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
uncle ddshow, I sight you ooo.

Nice day for you.

Uncle ke? Abego, don't take me to that zone, I have a young heart.

Call me baby instead....Lol

How are you doing my lady?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

dd bawoni, se awon omoge yen comply? i trsut you, fine man no pimples,do have a splendid weekend ahead

When you want everything, you end up getting nothing...that's my present dilemma. Aside that I'm fine and thanks for the blandish....I rarely get to hear such.

I'm thinking we should have a soirée sometime next month in Lagos.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

When you want everything, you end up getting nothing...that's my present dilemma. Aside that I'm fine and thanks for the blandish....I rarely get to hear such.

dd e be like say your grammer and terminologies no get mate...abeg wettin be blandish,soiree kwpa?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

dd e be like say your grammer and terminologies no get mate...abeg wettin be blandish,soiree kwpa?

Baba, ehn whine mi ni nw.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
udysweet my darling, hope your nite was great?
TGIF, abeg, where will it happen this weekend?
Make I bring my bag follow you.
follow go wia kwa?na that private room you go stay this weekend,lock the door and troway the key tongue tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Uncle ke? Abego, don't take me to that zone, I have a young heart.
Call me baby instead....Lol
How are you doing my lady?
hehehehe
Baby, I am doing well.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2015
sonofananimal, I sight you too.

How are you love?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
follow go wia kwa?na that private room you go stay this weekend,lock the door and troway the key tongue tongue
Hehehehe

Melsan, comot for my road.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
sonofananimal, I sight you too.

How are you love?
lolzz! Na really torch light you use take see me.

Fine dear! Just OK

How was your day?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
"soirée"
I too like the above word,and I'm curioss to know what a soiree is ,abg @DDshow and @Tok2008 can I tag along? DD,I knw ur such a hun u won't say no&Toks na my paddy himself no go turn me dwn,loool!
Btw I'd like to see both of u against each other wit una grammar,I'm sure it'd be fun but I shd com wit my ear plug,jus incas my ear drums can't handle it,lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Hello everyone....
Hope y'all doing great...

This one that everyone is talking about harmttan; we no see anything here in lag o! Infact I m seriously looking forward to the dry cool and crisp air.
Have a lovely weekend my people.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2015
I bam o
Toks2008:

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
Hehehehe

Melsan, comot for my road.
I have comotted smiley..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2015
This dry thread. What is d objective self? I wonder
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Chai oga @Melsan u bad o,u wan lock the door troway key? Chai dats not gud mbok. Me I was evn intending to carry my bag and follow her to where its hapening dis weekend as opposed to wat she wanted to,lool!
Melsan:
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2015
@missbronze
Where its happening ke? And u want to carry bag follow me? Lol! U beta tell me wher u stay so I can bring my bag and follow u insted,lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
udysweet:
"soirée"
I too like the above word,and I'm curioss to know what a soiree is ,abg @DDshow and @Tok2008 can I tag along? DD,I knw ur such a hun u won't say no&Toks na my paddy himself no go turn me dwn,loool!
Btw I'd like to see both of u against each other wit una grammar,I'm sure it'd be fun but I shd com wit my ear plug,jus incas my ear drums can't handle it,lol

Stopeet Udy, mo ma ba'eja. This is not a lexicon class....The only thing I'd like to compete for is money. How your side sweets?

missbronze:
hehehehe
Baby, I am doing well.

Good to hear....u'v got plans for the weekend?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Yes oooo! Christmas is so close I can smell it!

Marking out plans for Christmas already.

How u doing?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
uncle dd,grammar yi ma po ke grin

Not again...I'm no uncle abeg.

Btw, are u M or F? I'm confused.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Bisjosh:

Yes oooo! Christmas is so close I can smell it!

Marking out plans for Christmas already.

How u doing

Good good...I'm so jobless today.

WBU?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Good good...I'm so jobless today.

WBU?

Am surfing the net right now. Just had breakfast
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2015
fourfunmi:
Hello everyone....
Hope y'all doing great...

This one that everyone is talking about harmttan; we no see anything here in lag o! Infact I m seriously looking forward to the dry cool and crisp air.
Have a lovely weekend my people.
come north
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Good to hear....u'v got plans for the weekend?
plans? weekend? abeg, I am bookingless this wknd.

Na work tins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.