Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225391 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
I will prefer to start a different thread given that hooking up and schmoozing is the focus of this one which has made it boring and territorial in nature .

To further buttress my point, the WhatsApp group is reserved for those interested in hooking up only. This was never clearly stated on the board. The hookup focus is implicit and not explicit though the hookup emphasis is everywhere.

Cheers

quote author=magneto post=40230512]

I believe u have a solid point bro. However u can't really expect to control peoples behaviour in a social group and besides, there is no one best way to interact and find common ground wit somebody. As we are all unique and diverse...so also are our methods.
Just initiate an intellectual conversation here and see if ppl of like reasoning won't jump on it. [/quote]
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
magneto:

Much better now wink

okay ooo..the profile picture should have said it all smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BCISLTD: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
magneto:

Aite I'm sorry bro, I take dat back. But u shuld participate and not castigate ok

grin my oga it's cool..just trying spice stuff up...ok..i'll ask the next willing babe(fine babe oo) on a date.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

Melsan is your moniker, what's your name?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nutty16(f): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls is it for ladies alone because guys LL add fun even though is 35 above
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nutty16(f): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am 35, I need to mingle. What's it all about. We need to catch fun
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
BCISLTD:

grin my oga it's cool..just trying spice stuff up...ok..i'll ask the next willing babe(fine babe oo) on a date.

Now ur talking my man, nothing do u...carry go! grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:
This page should focus more on intellectual discussions. This will help people to blend in better and loosen up. The focus on romance and relationships talk serves as a hindrance to some. People in their 30s and above should have a lot of ideas about life to offer to each other and the younger generation. The same logic applies to the WhatsApp group where the focus is on people interested in hooking up.

There is a difference between trying to relate with someone and connect with someone. Focus on the latter (at least initially) will benefit more.

This is the same reason why the thread was moved to this section which took some by surprise.

My Mind as always

In as much as I agree with some of the thoughts you have expressed, I also feel you would have done well by offering us those intellectual discussions rather than running riot on the thread.

FYI, the thread offers every form of conversations and not hookups which is a clear divergence from the whatsap group. I chose not to be part of the group 'cos of my reservations but I won't come here to condemn it.

If you have creative ideas or sound business propositions then you should be free to bring it on, we will engage you trust me.

I don't think it's right to condemn what you've not aided in building.

Just my thought.

5 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
MYMINDER:
I will prefer to start a different thread given that hooking up and schmoozing is the focus of this one which has made it boring and territorial in nature .

To further buttress my point, the WhatsApp group is reserved for those interested in hooking up only. This was never clearly stated on the board. The hookup focus is implicit and not explicit though the hookup emphasis is everywhere.

Cheers

Its all good bro, if u aint interested in the hook up thing its certainly ur prerogative. I look forward to contributing on ur new thread. I love intellectual discourse too. Cheers! wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
Type my name here?...rara ooo
Lol cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
magneto:

Lol cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
ddshow:

In as much as I agree with some of the thoughts you have expressed, I also feel you would have done well by offering us those intellectual discussions rather than running riot on the thread.

FYI, the thread offers every form of conversations and not hookups which is a clear divergence from the whatsap group. I chose not to be part of the group 'cos of my reservations but I won't come here to condemn it.

If you have creative ideas or sound business propositions then you should be free to bring it on, we will engage you trust me.

I don't think it's right to condemn what you've not aided in building.

Just my thought.

The running riot and condemnation are your words not mine. I stated my observation which I have taken the time to confirm and others have noticed also.

If I was running riot or condemning (your words which you have placed on me) I would have stated so. I do not mince words for the most part.

Talking about something does not mean condemnation
Thanks for your comments nonetheless.

MY MIND
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
magneto:

Its all good bro, if u aint interested in the hook up thing its certainly ur prerogative. I look forward to contributing on ur new thread. I love intellectual discourse too. Cheers! wink

Noted with thanks

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
nutty16:
Am 35, I need to mingle. What's it all about. We need to catch fun
welcome to the thread.

feel free to mingle, twingle, and rekindle.

If any lady catches your fancy here, ask her out, if she acts "hard to get", just report her to me.

BTW, hope you are single, as in single and not married ooo?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
BCISLTD:

Ya see...

Well u can spice things u..go on a date with the 1st guy that asks...
hummmm
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BCISLTD: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
blessedbeads:
hummmm

U game?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
@MYMINDER,how soon do you intend to open the thread and is it gonne be solely for intellectual discourse? But again,a lot of us here are of marriageable age and are yet to hook,so in as much as say let's pretend and not dwell on that,its still tugging at the back our mind. So in the course of discussing on your new thread,love find us(note all am saying is generally,dsnt refer to me alone)can we just ignore and focus on th thread only?
I don't knw if I'm making sense cos like am talking gibberish now,lol but pls help wit answers.
Make I borrow ur word:my mind tho,lool(I knw ur d copyright owner)

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
welcome to the thread.

feel free to mingle, twingle, and rekindle.

If any lady catches your fancy here, ask her out, if she acts "hard to get", just report her to me.

BTW, hope you are single, as in single and not married ooo?
na you don catch im fancy tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
udysweet:
@MYMINDER,how soon do you intend to open the thread and is it gonne be solely for intellectual discourse? But again,a lot of us here are of marriageable age and are yet to hook,so in as much as say let's pretend and not dwell on that,its still tugging at the back our mind. So in the course of discussing on your new thread,love find us(note all am saying is generally,dsnt refer to me alone)can we just ignore and focus on th thread only?
I don't knw if I'm making sense cos like am talking gibberish now,lol but pls help wit answers.

I like your honesty and directness. If after discussing intellectually and stimulating your brain, then your heart gets stimulated feel free to move forward in private. You have connected first before trying to relate. I believe you will find it beneficial for the latter... remain blessed.

MY Mind
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
na you don catch im fancy tongue
Hehehehehehe.

well, nutty16, I want to introduce you to melsan baby.

Try and know her more. I assure you, you wont regret it.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
embarassed
BCISLTD:

U game?
really?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
So we wey go night school with little or no intelligence nko? embarassed embarassed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
missbronze:
Hehehehehehe.

well, nutty16, I want to introduce you to melsan baby.

Try and know her more. I assure you, you wont regret it.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
udysweet:
yes @udysweet u r making sense ,can't pretend that all is well wen someone is above 30 or 35 ,as we r discussing other matter some one need to hook up also ,saying (my mind)
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fleeky(f): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hi
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Good evening folks..how una dey?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
BluePearls:
Good evening folks..how una dey?
good evening..we dey kampe smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
fleeky:
Hi

Hi...nice moniker smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melsan:
good evening..we dey kampe smiley

House quiet today o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hi guys, it's TGIF!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
blessedbeads:
yes @udysweet u r making sense ,can't pretend that all is well wen someone is above 30 or 35 ,as we r discussing other matter some one need to hook up also ,saying (my mind)

Intellectual discussion is on. Come and discuss in the new thread. Stimulate the Brain to eventually excite your heart.

Topic is open. Contribute your intellectual quota @ TOPIC.

My Mind
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where is my vivaciousvivy sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.