Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (77675 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Vital Lesson Of Life / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
aveiro:
Somepipu no jst get patient to cont read...i love ur story classcaptain

I duff my hat boss
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
KLand:

WHAT NEXT?
read d next episodes my oga
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
mayorrolex:
Guy u go Sabi direct nigerian movie..very funny.

Baba na gollywood I wan start my career o..I no want naija films
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
chinedu1nig:
Mehn you are hilarious.. I don laf taya

hope day u don regain strength now.pele
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
lalasticlala..abeg help move this thing to Literature.. No be diaries be this now..
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Episode 36

In One day..All in one day..

1) i lost eleven thousand naira.
2) i incurred a debt for igbodudu hospital bills .#3000
3) i incurred police bail #5000
4) My father disowned me
5) I made enemies with my uncle
6) I made enemies with my best friend,oponu
7) My brother,Agbaya slapped and insulted me
cool My Relationship with Ichinbong was cut off.
9) I slept in a Prison cell and was manhandled by the police
10) Walked several kilometres in the heavyrain ,bare footed.

All because i wanted to reply a silly nairalander.By the time i even checked the dude post on my broken tecno phone dat night, he had already gotten 145 likes on his comment..All because i needed mb to finish off a guy.
choi.E fight no gud ooo.

i Slept in the church that day and i didnt eat a single thing. The next morning,i thought it was wise that maybe i should visit our church and narrate the whole story to the church maybe they can intervene after all u sent 2000 naira of the credit to the pastor.

But later. i deemed it fit that if i go church,that pot bellied papa of mine go dey think say i fit do without am .I have to show him that am a man and i will even raise more than the 9000 naira .My hope was rekindled and i was determined to shame my papa.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Episode Finale

I woke up the next day and narrated my story to the church usher i met. Soon they decided to help me.They ask me which business i will like to do and i said phone business.

They provided me with 5000 naira..

. Soon i set up my phone business call center with the 11 000 naira wey dey my phone. I decided to place the business around yabaleft area. As at the time of writing this story,i am still at YabaLeft and i have made
9000 out of the 19000,To God be the Glory.
!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Missmossy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is really comical grin grin
Fiction at its best.

3 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wow .A Truely perfect ending..This is one of the most hilarious and interesting stories have read on here.

Well done ClassCaptain

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by tolu4you: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nice one..... I enjoyed your lubbish story
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Yinkx01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lol nyc 1...Respect
Buh I to u said 1mtn customer service attender was goin 2assist you?!

Funny fiction..kip it up!
Nd u were determined 2neva give up like kanu lol....
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Okaakoko(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2015
wow! Good story, I love the story. you just kept me in suspense till the very last episode. what a funny story. keep it up bro
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Missmossy:
This is really comical grin grin
Fiction at its best.
thanks ma .I appreciate
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Yinkx01:
Lol nyc 1...Respect Buh I to u said 1mtn customer service attender was goin 2assist you?!
Funny fiction..kip it up! Nd u were determined 2neva give up like kanu lol....
Thanks Boss
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ImmaculateIfy: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
well done I really enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by softwhispers: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
udysweet:
Wch one is "uduak" and you are?
Your name. Your name is Uduak. l am Whispers Soft
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by softwhispers: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Thanks Boss
Crazy but seamless blend of fact and fiction. Peak go say: "lt's in you!" Kudos!

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
softwhispers:
Crazy but seamless blend of fact and fiction. Peak go say: "lt's in you!" Kudos!
thanks Sir !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by udysweet(f): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
You'd sounded like you knew me outside of dis forum(wch I'm very certain of)
And yes I know you're whispers,soft. But dats ur moniker
softwhispers:

Your name. Your name is Uduak.
l am Whispers Soft
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by softwhispers: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
udysweet:
You'd sounded like you knew me outside of dis forum(wch I'm very certain of)
And yes I know you're whispers,soft. But dats ur moniker
l'd rather remain faceless on here. And so should you, if you ask me!
But then, that's entirely your decision to make.
Forgive me for even mentioning your name.
Cyber space conglomerates the good and the bad making those who are too generous with personal information, easy prey.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by udysweet(f): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
All noted thanks! Every infor you see me put out here is entirely for my biz as you can see from my signature. And fine anyone who wants to use any againt me,its d pesn's call. Trust me I won't fall prey,except maybe d person will kidnap me,lol! And yes u actually are the 1st to sell me out here by calling my name,u wil hear frm my lawyers
softwhispers:

l'd rather remain faceless on here. And so should you, if you ask me!
But then, that's entirely your decision to make.
Forgive me for even mentioning your name.
Cyber space conglomerates the good and the bad making those who are too generous with personal information, easy prey.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by softwhispers: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
udysweet:
All noted thanks! Every infor you see me put out here is entirely for my biz as you can see from my signature. And fine anyone who wants to use any againt me,its d pesn's call. Trust me I won't fall prey,except maybe d person will kidnap me,lol! And yes u actually are the 1st to sell me out here by calling my name,u wil hear frm my lawyers
lolz!!!
l am one person you don't wanna press charges against!
You looking younger in ur profile, by the way.
That a recent pic?
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by udysweet(f): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
softwhispers:

lolz!!!
l am one person you don't wanna press charges against!
You looking younger in ur profile, by the way.
That a recent pic?
Thanks alot for the compliment. Gracias
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by udysweet(f): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
@softwhispers thanks!!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Uncleodi(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2015
ClassCaptain.

Episode 38

As I just dey YabaLeft de organise myself, na him one guy show say him wan make call, I give am phone him call finish to come pay me come become wahala. The guy just de talk rubbish sey him forget him wallet for house.. I didn't want to pour the days vexation on him. Na so I waka follow the guy reach him house..

As I enter Omo Wetin I see pass me shocked Ichinbong dey the guy house with only boxers, I just discover say I been under rate her nyash...I just luck up as if to say I no sabi Wetin dey. .
The girl just run enter room..i collect my money from the guy. As I turn make I commot, na him I come see the girl phone for table.. I pocket am sharp sharp as per guy may wey I be.. I tell de guy say I was drink cold water, him come go to arrange the water so..

I check the girl balance! Choi...Who would have thought that this b.tch has upto 6k airtime? My 500 Naira airtime wey I send am still de vex me. I just transferred the whole 6k to my phone waka commot.

Don't u want the water again? I was trying to wash the glass cup...I sigh, I just drink am make e no be say I no serious.

I reach my call center, one may say him one buy 1500 Naira airtime into four.. I tell am say I no get but I fit do transfer. Na him I collect money wire the thing..choi! I don make am.

At least if I go beg my papa say I don raise 15k, he may consider me.

To be a man no easy!!

Let me get 50 likes if u want me to continue from where my Oga ClassMonitor stop and if u like what I did to Ichinbong! Omo that her kpekus na USB

9 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
ImmaculateIfy:
well done I really enjoyed it
thanks
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lmao. Jesus Christ !!!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Lmao. Jesus Christ !!!
lol..thanks
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by TazmanianDevil: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
MY GUY........ UR OWN YAF FINISH PATA PATA OOOO :PMY GUY........ UR OWN YAF FINISH PATA PATA OOOO
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
TazmanianDevil:
MY GUY........ UR OWN YAF FINISH PATA PATA OOOO :PMY GUY........ UR OWN YAF FINISH PATA PATA OOOO

Lol.my boss he far ??
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Deztro(m): 2:40am On Oct 18, 2015
OkparaJesus:

Yes, I will definitely do it again and again. If you are a homosexual guy. Just be careful because if you fall under same condition, I won't hesitate to allow you bleed to death. Although our ethics forbids that but I did intentionally to satisfy my wonderful conscience Meanwhile you are good for Boko Haram reaction.

i no no Y dis guy still get acct for nairaland??
Seun n laclasticlala make una comot dos guy abeg be4 he go make oda pple to day kill .
see as i wan cry as i day read im posts

m not gay but i dont support dis either

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Night Stand / The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.