Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (77676 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Vital Lesson Of Life / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by giftalways(f): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
ClassCaptain:
To be continued tomorrow ,Five more episodes to go...
**** there's no need for the remaining episodes... U have said it all already!!very funny though.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
giftalways:
**** there's no need for the remaining episodes... U have said it all already!!very funny though.

your baby is pretty !!!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ritababe(f): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

your baby is pretty !!!

weldone
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
ritababe:

weldone
lol
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by fritiyo: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode Finale

I woke up the next day and narrated my story to the church usher i met. Soon they decided to help me.They ask me which business i will like to do and i said phone business.

They provided me with 5000 naira..

. Soon i set up my phone business call center with the 11 000 naira wey dey my phone. I decided to place the business around yabaleft area. As at the time of writing this story,i am still at YabaLeft and i have made
9000 out of the 19000,To God be the Glory.
!!!

nice one. it kind of incredible for u to relate the last episode with d first one, how a silly e fight got u into a bigger mess.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by basking4me: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2015
ClassCaptain, pl PM me immediately. We need to discuss matters of national importance !!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
basking4me:
ClassCaptain, pl PM me immediately. We need to discuss matters of national importance !!

check your pm Sir
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2015
basking4me:

av sent u already ooo..like 5 tyms
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by isaaczik: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
isaaczik:
MTN really mistreated me yesterday, which am planning to prosecute them in the court for the damages and fraud.

i received a call from them (0757) , telling me about magic voice and the need to activate it, that i should press a key to activate. Because i donot need it, i ignored the call.

Immediately, i received a text from them that i have been charged N30 for magic voice activation and i should send STOP7 to deactivate if i donot need it.

Firstly, the question is, do i activate the magic voice? Who activated it for me and why should i be charged for something i donot need nor choose? This is fraud!!!

Secondly, they called my number to inform me of a product of theirs, should i be forced to buy into it? Or should i not pick the call that came to my phone? What is their rational for charging me the only money i have in my phone to make call. This is unacceptable!!!

MTN, i know you are seeing this, take it as a notice to investigate and reverse same to me account (08033482291), or be ready for my case with Femi Falana associates assistance.

Be guided.
isaaczik:
MTN really mistreated me yesterday, which am planning to prosecute them in the court for the damages and fraud.

i received a call from them (0757) , telling me about magic voice and the need to activate it, that i should press a key to activate. Because i donot need it, i ignored the call.

Immediately, i received a text from them that i have been charged N30 for magic voice activation and i should send STOP7 to deactivate if i donot need it.

Firstly, the question is, do i activate the magic voice? Who activated it for me and why should i be charged for something i donot need nor choose? This is fraud!!!

Secondly, they called my number to inform me of a product of theirs, should i be forced to buy into it? Or should i not pick the call that came to my phone? What is their rational for charging me the only money i have in my phone to make call. This is unacceptable!!!

MTN, i know you are seeing this, take it as a notice to investigate and reverse same to me account (08033482291), or be ready for my case with Femi Falana associates assistance.

Be guided.
isaaczik:

Be guided.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by chibwike(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:
i really wished i could see what was written here.....nice stories
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
chibwike:
i really wished i could see what was written here.....nice stories

available at okadabooks boss
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by chibwike(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:

available at okadabooks boss
ok...and errm...,i will contact you soon

Have you seen my comedy skits?
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
chibwike:
ok...and errm...,i will contact you soon

Have you seen my comedy skits?

nice skits G..
Gallant

am available anytime u holla
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Bobbybube(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
I just met this story but some episodes are missing.. Abeg ClassCaptain do something.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bobbybube:
I just met this story but some episodes are missing.. Abeg ClassCaptain do something.

okay sir
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Bobbybube(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:

okay sir
I was just reading your other story "valencry" and it is excellent. Please, is there anyway to get the missing episodes?? my email is isaacebube001@gmail.com.
#Goodjob#

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2016
Bobbybube:

I was just reading your other story "valencry" and it is excellent. Please, is there anyway to get the missing episodes?? my email is isaacebube001@gmail.com.
#Goodjob#

Will do that asap

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Princezoi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Will do that asap
Bro how far. You are yet to give me a reply on what we discussed. Pls check your mail and reply soon. Thanks
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Princezoi:
Bro how far. You are yet to give me a reply on what we discussed. Pls check your mail and reply soon. Thanks

Okay boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Night Stand / The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.