Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (77672 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Vital Lesson Of Life / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by otodeluxe(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Classcaptain you really tried, your illusionary tale almost ripped off my ribs not until this hatters came, distracted you and made you loose your impetus.

Good job!

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by conquerorsegun(m): 12:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Op. U too gbaski
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2015
conquerorsegun:
Op. U too gbaski
Bro segun na here u day
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by benedicts(m): 12:11am On Oct 04, 2015
A PLEA TO THE HOUSE, PLEASE VOTE MY SIS FOR MISS CURVY 2015 ON THIS LINK http://misscurvynigeria.com/contestants/ CODE IS MC26

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Yinkx01:
Bros so u no go complete dz story because of dz pple wey dy complain...e no gud Ooo....nyc1 sha.....

story continuees from Episode 23 today !!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Leiykong:
Classcaptain abeg cum finish dis story na

Episode 23..Get ready !!!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..

hehe my sister .Your skin is shining ooo.Con and be my ichinbong now ..ehn baby. I will take ki gudu care of u ohh omalicha.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2015
otodeluxe:
Classcaptain you really tried, your illusionary tale almost ripped off my ribs not until this hatters came, distracted you and made you loose your impetus.

Good job!

bro I never get waec result complete.This English to much .biko ?? Dissolve the thing
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Onyiido:
My sis I wonder the kind of nairalanders we have these days

my sister. U no follow wetin day your profile picture at all .He pain me ooo
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2015
odinese:
This op is pretty dumb.

I only read the ones that had the highest likes.
Brov who con ask your all these questions naa biko
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:

hehe my sister .Your skin is shining ooo.Con and be my ichinbong now ..ehn baby. I will take ki gudu care of u ohh omalicha.
Ehn..Ichinbong dah u wantu "nak her kpetus" (in ur words)...Lol,I'll pass...

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Haa. Wetin go happen for your own case na say ' I go enter,I no go just move "". ……Lol.hope u are still following the story Oo.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Abeg use style follow me back small ...
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by montezz(f): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2015
laughing so hard dt my sis has 2check if my temperature z normal. Wat a 4ni post!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2015
montezz:
laughing so hard dt my sis has 2check if my temperature z normal. Wat a 4ni post!

my sister..Your sister funny Oo.u day laugh hard she con day check temperature.. Na high temperature dey caure laughter..

Lol..hope u good ??
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 23 . .... Soon !!!!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by montezz(f): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:

my sister..Your sister funny Oo.u day laugh hard she con day check temperature.. Na high temperature dey caure laughter..

Lol..hope u good ??
M very well thanks. Dnt mind her jawe. Wat kind of human being lafs out loud lyk at dz tym of d nyt? I dnt blame her jare. Na u cause am.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by akdamsTHE47(m): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2015
You know say person no sleep cos of episode 23 so? Thank chineke say today no be Monday. Ngwanu, do sharperly. You too mush.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by akdamsTHE47(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Delete suppose dey this thing o.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode 17

If to say the old man buy phone for us we go day record this nonsense.Thank God say dem we no get girl.But my mama get some bad ringtone ooo. Huh " ha " Jesus nmo" Na jesus send u to allow moses rod day knack your kpetus.

" hehe" papa boo " boo boo " boo" choi jesus marama.
i go day look dem.tink say we no sabi.

Papa sef go dey promise things wey he no fit do when he don day knack

" mama boo i will buy u volkswagen oo" eh
" oh oh Tani baba e ..Wu your papa" choi
" i will buy u money oo
" i will buy u be be be be be .....bettle..papa don cum be dat .The idiot con go shout " Thank you jesus "after every every. Papa no day knack pas 18 mins because me i day set time for them. Who i con resemble for this knacking thing. I hope say i no be bastard oo ?? Because the way Papa Okobi,the electrician con day always repair things wey no spoil for mama shop wen papa dey go night duty, i no undestand oo cos mama day always sweat comot shop..
KAI!! U TOO MUCH, UR STORY HAS PUT A BIG LAFF ON MY UGLY FACE THIS EARLY MORRING
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Xtian9(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Mtn Taught me a Lesson i would never forget in my life and i learnt a great deal from this bitter experience.

On this particular day. I was jejely surfing nairaland and other sites with my MTN 10mb bonus data which I have been managing since four days to view all these tonto dikeh eats fried yam, Bukola saraki in the dock topics when I received a Notification on my phone.

I rushed to quickly check as i had earlier requested an uncle to send me Five thousand naira to my account for myself and my brother to buy some things in school. After almost three months of begging, lobbying and postponement, he finally decided to send the money. This our uncle was quite rich but was very stingy with his money that he hardly eat three square meals a day even though he was rich, everyone knew he loved money than his life .

I got to check the message hurriedly, only to discover it was from MTN. The message read " your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime, Kindly text yes, if no kindly ignore."

I Knew Mtn for their stinginess and closed the message immediately. However as They sent another message that you have one mb left of bonus data, I decided to quit browsing that day till i got the money from my uncle and recharged my phone.
Same with me o. This happened to me last week. I recharged N200 credit on my phone to for me to be given free 10mb which was given to me my MTN but before I said Jack Robinson, MTN sent me a message that my mb was remaining 1mb....I was so shocked and angry. r b like say I go soon change my line to Etisalat.. MTN na thief. They are expert in exhorting from their customers. This is my own experience with MTN
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Abeg use style follow me back small ...
Ayyt
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Haa. Wetin go happen for your own case na say ' I go enter,I no go just move "". ……Lol.hope u are still following the story Oo.
Just imagine that...I insist..I'll pass!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=montezz post=38645532]laughing so hard dt my sis has 2check if my temperature z normal. Wat a 4ni post![/quote
Lol..exactly wah my sisters did to me too...
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by conquerorsegun(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Bro segun na here u day
Isi gini?
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by JideSM: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Mtn Taught me a Lesson i would never forget in my life and i learnt a great deal from this bitter experience.

On this particular day. I was jejely surfing nairaland and other sites with my MTN 10mb bonus data which I have been managing since four days to view all these tonto dikeh eats fried yam, Bukola saraki in the dock topics when I received a Notification on my phone.

I rushed to quickly check as i had earlier requested an uncle to send me Five thousand naira to my account for myself and my brother to buy some things in school. After almost three months of begging, lobbying and postponement, he finally decided to send the money. This our uncle was quite rich but was very stingy with his money that he hardly eat three square meals a day even though he was rich, everyone knew he loved money than his life .

I got to check the message hurriedly, only to discover it was from MTN. The message read " your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime, Kindly text yes, if no kindly ignore."

I Knew Mtn for their stinginess and closed the message immediately. However as They sent another message that you have one mb left of bonus data, I decided to quit browsing that day till i got the money from my uncle and recharged my phone.

Kindly check your PM and reply. Thanks
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 23

1 : 50 PM DaT SAME DAY

Brother boo,boo .uncle Felix has called to inform he has sent 9000 naira ..

" 4000 extra " Jokojedodo ,my 3rd brother exclaimed as he started twisting like that dance wey korede bello dance 4 Godwin.Me no kuku dey hear the idiot.Wey ZuleZoo.Xproject and Danfo drivers dey,na hin i go dey hear one Dorobucci,Bucci ko,Aba made ni.

Bro Boo " we don come collect our share oo" said IfunOlogbo shining his buck and pointed teeth like rabbit as Zaaki ,the last born scratched his stomach,eating his cheese balls and walking around in his pants ,least concerned bout the Whole discussion.

Thief don steal am ooo " i said frowning

Ha, Bro boo,thief day thief Money from Atm " Na Agbaya talk say make i collect the money on hin behalf oo ,he day owe me money" said Igbodudu, the neighbour's pikin.

He was a talkative and seemed always confident.Hin head like scraped Coconut back.The fool na awa neighbour pikin wey i senior with 4 years.two months and 3 days. Na hin and agbaya dey always roll .me and hin no be mate !!!

U deaf " ?? I say i go bank ,they con..

But bros u never comot house now "said Igbodudu,his face turning red .As he day squeeze face, na so hin day hiss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 24

Igbodudu,You well so ??

Broda boo.I don dey wait for this money since like forever.Free dat syde o.
E don tey wey agbaya dey post me.Today na today oo.i must collect my money oo

Wetin u wan use d money do sef " I said ..

Bro boo , NA ICHINBONG ,we don arrange date today after many wahala " and i must to "" he looked at my other brothers "" i must to tear Kpetus oo today .He Shine teeth join.

Which inchinbong " ?? My head Spark .Ichinbong wey me wan tear kpetus,this idiot too wan tear .

Which other inchinbong " ?? Ichinbong overload naw" he responded using his hand to demonstrate the size of her backyard.

Ehn eh !!! So this Opeke wan they double date and go on two dates with two different guys on the same day even after i send am 500 naira card without doing anything. Woman !! Fia "" i throw way yansh give una.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 25

The revelation wey dis pikin just made to me ,just made me more angry as i fumed with anger and rage.

I no get " i Barked at igbodudu furiously

' Go find am' Igbo dudu replied rudely.

" If i no find am nko "" To cut the long story Short, all the pain and insult wey i don get today ,i just transfer am take wooze Igbo dudu confam grade 4 slap wey design mosaic for hin face.

Me sef sabi say i slap person. Next thing,we don dey fight.Me sef show say to carry 4th position three times for inter house sports 100 metres no be beans.

All the wrestling styles i learnt from John Cena,that guy wey day chop worm ,Undertaker. the rock and one female wrestler wey get big boobs like this na hin i practise on top Igbodudu.Hin dey form say hin be jet li,hin no no say na film trick as me just dey break all hin bone like Steven Seagal.

My papa comot .see say na we day fight .he no say one word,he just enter and call Ifunologbo make he help am change channel from NTA wey dem day cast news to Channels,wey dem be they show sports.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2015
JideSM:

Kindly check your PM and reply. Thanks
done Sir..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 26

2 30pm That same faithful day

Papa igbodudu don con use police carry me for house as i sit don they treat my cheek wey Igbodudu com bite me .My papa no even talk anything as dem bundle me inside black maria, na my mama dey beg dem officers.

Move ..i say moves...The short one shouted .I look am from up to down,hin uniform don turn brown and con big on top am as if say hin inherit am.How dis guy take pass police height test sef ??

Anything u say will be used against u in the court of life . You have the right to remain silent..

Haa.haa.wetin happen ?? On top neighbourhood play wey me and igbo dudu just dey play. Them just they slap me,they kick as they dragged me into the stinking black maria. My papa just day watch hin TV dey go as my mama dey rally round for transport fare wey she go use com meet me for station.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by gungab(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2015
sharp guy... osho freey no good ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Night Stand / The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.