Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (58111 Views)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family / THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by kennyman2000(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thought as much
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Great
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by exemen: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
gbam!!! madueke don enter one chance........click like if u feel this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Abdul315(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm dedicating this FTC on behalf of the good people of Nigeria(especially the youths), that God should see her through all this trials, and that we solidly behind her". Quote me anywhere

-please click share if you share my views, and like if you 'hate' my comment
gather ur army now oga

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by webshopng1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Good for him
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by dotcomnamename: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=35pt]Ope ooooo. Buhari Haters, how market?[/size]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by sirnicson(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mutuwa:
Efcc wey their eagle dey look one side..

Hahahahahahahahaha.....*rolling* I love this comment! hahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by trigar12(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Very soon we'll hear, LEAVE OUR DAUGHTER ALONE grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by yuskel(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
wink[b][/b]I think this is the Begining Of The End of this woman!
What a pity!!!
Well kindly pass my goodwill to James Ibori when you finally gets to where he is.
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by GMan650(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm dedicating this FTC on behalf of the good people of Nigeria(especially the youths), that God should see her through all this trials, and that we solidly behind her". Quote me anywhere

You dey use scope garner likes, right? Love your strategy though

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by hope4nigeria(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

i tot you people said buhari was afraid of diziani and her husband, you people should endevor to follow her to jail as a loyalist. thiefs

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by larrymoore(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
how could they arrest a sudden billionaire?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by hardywaltz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Give back our yams Deizani

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by crownwealth68(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
danpaul1:
Hmm.. She will still be released after GEJ and abdulsalami abubakar's intervention
. With the way things re going, no one would want to b identified with ds woman

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
This woman would be safer right in her home town yenagoa...I still don't understand why our leaders can't stay in the same country they've destroyed...why is she living in the uk...stay one place them no go gree... embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by October1960: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Unless she buried all the loot under the soil it can always be traced. Why do you think most modern countries prefer electronic or e-payments. Also do you know how long money transfers can be traced? Do you think she placed all the cash in a plane like the head of Christian Association of Nigeria?

If we have a serious Government in Nigeria most of the proceeds of corruption can be traced. We just need the will to do so. No sacred cows (pun intended)

twoondei:
With the way things were going, I'm sure she won't have left any evidence of fraud, nothing to trace or prove anything.

The combing and searching may yield no results.

That's why EFCC hasn't gotten Tinubu till date.

Some Nigerians are smart.

8 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Evaromantik(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
When are they going to arrest Jonathan? angry
june 12th wink
Kastonkastroll:
june 12th
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by ril19(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'll thank PMB when i see these people you mentioned either relieved of their office or in jail. cm'on this is naija
SirWere:
First Saraki, now Diezani, Can't you see this president means business

GOD Bless PMB
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by menix(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jarus.
Hope u convinced now.
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by October1960: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Former and present Nigerian politicians and government officials prefer nicer countries. Since they have looted Nigeria dry, their families go to school overseas, get medical treatment overseas and in general prefer to be anywhere but Nigeria.

They only come to Nigeria to show off for a few months each year so we the masses can see the designer things they've acquired.

IzonOwei:
This woman would be safer right in her home town yenagoa...I still don't understand why our leaders can't stay in the same country they've destroyed...why is she living in the uk...stay one place them no go gree... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
ok.
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
October1960:
Former and present Nigerian politicians and government officials prefer nicer countries. Since they have looted Nigeria dry, their families go to school overseas, get medical treatment overseas and in general prefer to be anywhere but Nigeria.

They only come to Nigeria to show off for a few months each year so we the masses can see the designer things they've acquired.

I tire...I still can't understand why she has to live in the uk...is she a UK citizen..i don tire for our politicians..

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by HireKiller(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Make them no try am o, if they know what is goog for this country.

No matter how much I hate the GEJ, I definitely won't take it lightly if I learnt he was arrested for corruption. And this is coming from a pacifist, Gej and pdp hater like me. Now imagine what how Gej lovers would feel.

I think arresting Gej would be a grave insult to us the minority ethnic group. Gej is the only
Nigerian head of state to be from the minority ethnic group. Should he be arrested for corruption

when previous heads of state all from majority ethnic group, that were equally corrupt are free, then we the minority ethinc group would see it as ethinicism (ethnic racism) if there is such a term.

Gej can be tried, convicted and made to return the money that he stole, but he should definitely not be thrown in prison.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
odinese:
.cul... I think Jonathan is next

But hey guys pls check out this great song..

"DJ jimmy jat ft Wizkid - feeling the beat"..

I downloaded it from a site and since then I just can't stop jiggling to it.
Lolz grin grin grin GEJ indeed!!! Unless you have found another source of revenue for the country
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by gbegudujo: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bleep off...who's listening to the rubbish u typed here
odinese:
.cul... I think Jonathan is next

But hey guys pls check out this great song..

"DJ jimmy jat ft Wizkid - feeling the beat"..

I downloaded it from a site and since then I just can't stop jiggling to it.
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by PastorAji(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
National Self-Servicers Union ao market?
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by gbegudujo: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
You mind myopic thinking pple like d ass hole dat wrote that..
HireKiller:

Make them no try am o, if they know what is goog for this country.

No matter how much I hate the GEJ, I definitely won't take it lightly if I learnt he was arrested for corruption. And this is coming from a pacifist, Gej and pdp hater like me. Now imagine what how Gej lovers would feel.

I think arresting Gej would be a grave insult to us the minority ethnic group. Gej is the only
Nigerian head of to be from the minority ethnic group. Should he be arrested for corruption

when previous heads of state that were equally corrupt are free, then we the minority ethinc group would see it as ethinicism (ethnic racism) if there is such a term.

Gej can be tried, convicted and made to return the money that he stole, but he should definitely not be thrown in prison.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by tola9ja: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
exemen:
gbam!!! madueke don enter one chance

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by ohosi4real(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Register on this link and send your link to people and earn 5 dollars per link when it's up to 300,dollars you apply for bailout out, you will be paid 300 dollars through western union it's real http://PayRefe.com/?ref=63116
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by mymadam(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
SirWere:
...GOD Bless PMB

Amen!
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Jesusloveyou: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mutuwa:
Efcc wey their eagle dey look one side..
any direction u want the eagle to look, if u want it to look at d direction of Saraki or madueke, it wil look

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.