Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (58112 Views)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family / THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by emmanuel596(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
danpaul1:
Hmm.. She will still be released after GEJ and abdulsalami abubakar's intervention

Which GEJ? This news will make him more afraid the greatest fear of GEJ is PMB trust me when PMB is done with mapping out how to get GEJ in his net even heaven won't be able to save him
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Polithiefcian(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Now that our president and his vice have declared their assets, it is pertinent that l do same as a good citizen......I therefore declare my asse:-) ts as follows:

1. DVD player---ONE
2. T-shirts---EIGHT
3. Woman---ONE
4. Plasma TV---ONE
5. Pay TV - - 2 (GoTv, Startimes)
6. Bathroom Slippers---ONE
7. Shoes---THREE, Sandals --ONE
8. Mattress(Mouka12by14)---ONE
9. Pure water----HALF BAG 10.Textbook---THREE
11. Journals---TWO
12. Bottle of groundnut Oil---ONE
13. Bottle of Palm Oil---ONE
14. BlackBerry Phone---ONE,
15. Different kinds of food---TEN ( Gari--THREE CONGOS, Golden Penny Wheat flour---1kg, Golden Penny Semo---1kg, Pando Yam 1kg, Tubers of cocoyam---TEN , Rice---THREE CONGOS, Oloyin Beans---ONE CONGO, Indomie Noodles---HALF PACK, and Kuli kuli----HALF CONGO+ Roasted Groundnut---ONE BOTTLE
16. Ankara---THREE,
Tops---+THREE,
17. Pots---TWO,
18. Set of spoons---ONE,
19. Lamp----ONE,
20. Kerosene Stove---ONE,
21. Carpet----ONE,
22. Transistor Radio---ONE,
23. Bank Details:
a. FirstBank---N1542.65k,
b. ECO Bank---N550.30k,
c. DIAMOND Bank---N870.90k.
24. Bible (King James)---ONE.
25. Ceiling Fans-- THREE

NOTE:- This declaration is open to verification by CCB.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by jpphilips(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
HireKiller:

Make them no try am o, if they know what is goog for this country.

No matter how much I hate the GEJ, I definitely won't take it lightly if I learnt he was arrested for corruption. And this is coming from a pacifist, Gej and pdp hater like me. Now imagine what how Gej lovers would feel.

I think arresting Gej would be a grave insult to us the minority ethnic group. Gej is the only
Nigerian head of to be from the minority ethnic group. Should he be arrested for corruption

when previous heads of state that were equally corrupt are free, then we the minority ethinc group would see it as ethinicism (ethnic racism) if there is such a term.

Gej can be tried, convicted and made to return the money that he stole, but he should definitely not be thrown in prison.

Who are you to decide that?
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
How much was your share in her loot thT you are solidly behind her.

If nothing?

Then you are foolish!

OZAOEKPE:
"I'm dedicating this FTC on behalf of the good people of Nigeria(especially the youths), that God should see her through all this trials, and that we solidly behind her". Quote me anywhere

-please click share if you share my views, and like if you 'hate' my comment

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by dodobytes: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
HireKiller:

Make them no try am o, if they know what is goog for this country.

No matter how much I hate the GEJ, I definitely won't take it lightly if I learnt he was arrested for corruption. And this is coming from a pacifist, Gej and pdp hater like me. Now imagine what how Gej lovers would feel.

I think arresting Gej would be a grave insult to us the minority ethnic group. Gej is the only
Nigerian head of state to be from the minority ethnic group. Should he be arrested for corruption

when previous heads of state all from majority ethnic group, that were equally corrupt are free, then we the minority ethinc group would see it as ethinicism (ethnic racism) if there is such a term.

Gej can be tried, convicted and made to return the money that he stole, but he should definitely not be thrown in prison.

no sense in your argument.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by puffcitylife: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
ebengems:
so stupid of him. after messing Nigeria up, he wants to wipe his ass with bare hands. that's just the beginning of Nemesis for all corrupt officials, so far Baba is in charge!

KAI (kick against indiscipline) has resumed work fully in Lagos!

Baba is working. we don't care if he is slow, but at least he is not clueless, he has a map

wailers can go and hug that 337KVA transformer at the 7th avenue

9 Days left for AutoCAD complete video tutorial promo to elapse. don't waste that huge amount of money on AutoCAD Training. Everything that made AutoCAD and anything that is made of AutocCAD is clearly discussed in this video manual at 50% promo discount. After 11th October the price will fall back higher. don't take chances, get it today from konga store by checking my signature and profile picture . We deliver nationwide
drop ur pin plsss
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by puffcitylife: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
ebengems:
so stupid of him. after messing Nigeria up, he wants to wipe his ass with bare hands. that's just the beginning of Nemesis for all corrupt officials, so far Baba is in charge!

KAI (kick against indiscipline) has resumed work fully in Lagos!

Baba is working. we don't care if he is slow, but at least he is not clueless, he has a map

wailers can go and hug that 337KVA transformer at the 7th avenue

9 Days left for AutoCAD complete video tutorial promo to elapse. don't waste that huge amount of money on AutoCAD Training. Everything that made AutoCAD and anything that is made of AutocCAD is clearly discussed in this video manual at 50% promo discount. After 11th October the price will fall back higher. don't take chances, get it today from konga store by checking my signature and profile picture . We deliver nationwide
drop ur pin plsss
27B7F9B5 u can also add me up pls
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by InvertedHammer: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
/
Nonsense.

What happened to Buruji Kashamu, FFK, Bankole, just to mention a few?

EFCC is not serious.
\
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by simdam500(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
odinese: .cul... I think Jonathan is next

But hey guys pls check out this great song..

"DJ jimmy jat ft Wizkid - feeling the beat"..

I downloaded it from a site and since then I just can't stop jiggling to it.

Alright I will download it
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by sweetgala(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
twoondei:
With the way things were going, I'm sure she won't have left any evidence of fraud, nothing to trace or prove anything.

The combing and searching may yield no results.

That's why EFCC hasn't gotten Tinubu till date.

Some Nigerians are smart.

You are comparing silly EFCC to the UK fraud and seizures criminal investigation system, trust me larger organisations have been brought down by these guys from the Russian Mafia to the Edge funds involved in laundering. These guys engage in forensic investigation of fraud and would not even arrest you until they have something tangible to nail you with.

Deziani would give herself brain and sharply put in a plea bargain.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by epini(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ok sir
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by mandax: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
No be to arrest Diezani be matter. Matter is how Nigeria go go head again.

Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt. Abacha family are enjoying the loot in peace in Kano and abroad.
When Buhari was oil boss, he was accused to have stolen $2.8 billion.

OBJ, IBB, ABUBAKAR? They are Nigeria's saints.
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by BABANGBALI: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
SirWere:
GOD Bless PMB
and we that voted for change

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by 247Dior(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
she has been released too
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
What happens to the real criminals who ruined that nation, including the dullard? All Nigerians are idiots. They only go for the petty criminals like this lady, Ibori, etc to show they are working whereas the citizens are being played for a fool. Buhari is a scam and actor!

While the old military dictators that destroyed that nation including Buhari are becoming the leaders once again here we are nothing is done to develop that nation. Nigerian can never advanced because the same brainless fools are in command of authority. I say let get rid of all of them including the dullard of a president!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by nwakaibeya1: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Today is another FRIDAY NIGHT for VIGIL and FASTING usually organised by story teling pastors&prophets parishioners whom we call spiritually blind followers after denying them sleep and food still remain in evil bondages ,evil oppression and family wickedness and witches and wizards still feast on them and still so called pastors and prophets pose and boast without giving them genuine total LIBERATION and the commonest promise of Jesuschrist which is peace even when some bornagains or parishioners manage to escape in the form of so called miracles its never permanent because the pastorsand prophets also turn around to beg the evil spirits at night to allow them some breath of air and thats why the sacrifice continues moving without them beign free and in charge of their spiritual lives as it supposed to be hence the gift of JESUSCHRIST to those who come to him should be same which is to be above all kinds of evil powers and oppresssion?but with and if they truly know the real Jesus Christ they dont need night vigil and fasting for real JesusChrist to hear their call just like we dont need those before real JesusChrist can hear when we call on him because the light and mantle and the power that be is with us and human beigns will be saying but Jesus Christ fasted yes but do you know the spiritual implications of why he fasted and if we condemn it now cant you test the power and spirit which we are using to condemn it if you are wise enough?but because this is not comming from those pastors and prophets you value so much and its not conventional that fasting and night vigil is condemned but we also give you the authority to show them this truth and revelation and they are free to confront us for proof and challenge afterall JESUSCHRSIT said test every spirit and that's if you have the genuine power and spirit to test as commanded ,hence So many Christian sister&brother&secular remain in great bondage to the evil marine spirits&pastors and prophets remain afraid to help them because there is NO UNBELEIVABLE JESUSCHRIST POWER and LIGHT and MANTLE to liberate them as they refuse to key into the OUR strange unbeleivable revelation and truth even when they know its true just like pharoah new the truth of moses and still prefered to end up in the ocean and we Tell you pharoahs descendants are still in existence today and very plenty especially in churches? be that as it may be dont forget that JESUSCHRIST is not bound to save every body because his saving grace has a clause hence he said come to me all ye that are tired or carrying evil loads and it means that so many people are not tired of carrying evil loads at all and so he doesnt need to save them until they become tired and come to him genuinely:we have spoken again to the whole world and those who have ear to hear let them hear what the spirits are saying:read:jeremiah 5,21-22 mathew 13,13-14 romans 11,21-22.this is authority speaking .Truly, again you have the right to question us to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to you
click to watch SPIRITUAL truth here >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this is for those who HAVE spiritual eye AND ear listen to the utterance in video&know if its TRUE& but you CANT accept?investigate this spiritually pleease if you have the means because you must be wise
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by sweetgala(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
EbukaFran:
A lot of these people rejoicing because she has been granted bail do not understand the British judicial system

Before you are arrested in the UK and most organised societies, especially for a crime like Diezani is being accused of, they must have done their homework for months and maybe years. They have the evidence and they are ready to either prosecute her or send her back to Nigeria. I can bet you that she would have almost thrown up with the amount of information they have about her personal life.

The UK is not a zoo or a lawless country. They cannot detain her indefinitely. This is just the beginning. They have confiscated her passport which means she cannot travel out of the UK. Dont be surprised that she might seek political asylum which will be turned down very quickly.

Diezani is in a lot of trouble. This is a multi national investigation and it was well planned. None of us had a clue , not even the over zealous Nigerian media. The best she can do now is to start singing like a parrot and name all her co- thieves.

Leave them they don't understand, I'd bet she'd be surprised with the amount of information these guys have. The head of the aunti fraud department at my current company was previously involved in international money laundering and cross continental fraud the guy would amaze you with what he knows.

Deziani was exposed to so many international cross border dealings given she is not criminally sophisticated would have made little effort to hide given the previous GEJ administration yam and goat stealing is not corruption policy and giving her protection. She must have tried to hide somethings but even that effort puts her in more trouble cause , no honest person engages in trying to hide questionable activities.

Deziani is in very hot soup, remember that the Indian high commission which has major influence in UK political circles have it in for her, so many people would be trying to compound her problems.

Deziani needs at this point in time Nigerian help which Buhari wouldn't give her or an international godfather like OBJ which she does not have. Ibori case would be child's play compared to hers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by sheymaziggy: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:
What happens to the real criminals who ruined that nation, including the dullard? All Nigerians are idiots. They only go for the petty criminals like this lady, Ibori, etc to show they are working whereas the citizens are being played for a fool. Buhari is a scam and actor!

While the old military dictators that destroyed that nation including Buhari are becoming the leaders once again here we are nothing is done to develop that nation. Nigerian can never advanced because the same brainless fools are in command of authority. I say let get rid of all of them including the dullard of a president!
Ur head is not korrect bro

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Clevite(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
If the arrest was actually initiated from Nigeria, then PMB must be such a bold 'hunter ' to have gone after yet another big 'witch'! #witch-hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Leave them they don't understand, I'd bet she'd be surprised with the amount of information these guys have. The head of the aunti fraud department at my current company was previously involved in international money laundering and cross continental fraud the guy would amaze you with what he knows.

Deziani was exposed to so many international cross border dealings given she is not criminally sophisticated would have made little effort to hide given the previous GEJ administration yam and goat stealing is not corruption policy and giving her protection. She must have tried to hide somethings but even that effort puts her in more trouble cause , no honest person engages in trying to hide questionable activities.

Deziani is in very hot soup, remember that the Indian high commission which has major influence in UK political circles have it in for her, so many people would be trying to compound her problems.

Deziani needs at this point in time Nigerian help which Buhari wouldn't give her or an international godfather like OBJ which she does not have. Ibori case would be child's play compared to hers.
Blahblahblah... The people the Brit government should be going after are those who really deal much harm to this nation. Using this lady as a scapegoat is not enough for me. It doesn't change anything until Buhari provides his loot. I believe in equal judgement for all! What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Period!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
sheymaziggy:

Ur head is not korrect bro
You must be mad! You are a dullard like the illiterate you have as a president. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by sweetgala(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

Blahblahblah... The people the Brit government should be going after are those who really deal much harm to this nation. Using this lady as a scapegoat is not enough for me. It doesn't change anything until Buhari provide his loot. I believe in equal judgement for! What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Period!

Buhari loot, lol
We both know too well Buhari does not have a loot

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by princejenks(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
EbukaFran:
A lot of these people rejoicing because she has been granted bail do not understand the British judicial system

Before you are arrested in the UK and most organised societies, especially for a crime like Diezani is being accused of, they must have done their homework for months and maybe years. They have the evidence and they are ready to either prosecute her or send her back to Nigeria. I can bet you that she would have almost thrown up with the amount of information they have about her personal life.

The UK is not a zoo or a lawless country. They cannot detain her indefinitely. This is just the beginning. They have confiscated her passport which means she cannot travel out of the UK. Dont be surprised that she might seek political asylum which will be turned down very quickly.

Diezani is in a lot of trouble. This is a multi national investigation and it was well planned. None of us had a clue , not even the over zealous Nigerian media. The best she can do now is to start singing like a parrot and name all her co- thieves.
nigerians are so funny. So you think a woman like the one being accused here would steal the kind of money she is being alleged to have stolen and wont cover her tracks? You all need to cut this woman some slack cos she is more intelligent than she is being given credit for. If at all she would go down eventually,be sure she aint gonna go down alone and nigerians would be very suprised to know the real oil thieves
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Kentiman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well, let's keep our fingers crossed until the verdict is passed. Don't be surprised if she's acquitted tomorrow. I think for now, let all tongue be mute.
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Buhari loot, lol
We both know too well Buhari does not have a loot
Yet he once ruled as a dictator of that nation! You have no idea of the Nigerian politic.
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by joseph1832(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm dedicating this FTC on behalf of the good people of Nigeria(especially the youths), that God should see her through all this trials, and that we solidly behind her". Quote me anywhere

-please click share if you share my views, and like if you 'hate' my comment
Have you ever thought about checking yourself into a mental hospital?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by AfroKnight: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm. She can't win this one. Some countries don't arrest people for corruption charges without evidence/groundwork. The UK government won't spend resources prosecuting her unless they are certain they have a very good case. This is very serious.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by AutoCarTracker(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
lets watch how it plays out
[size=13pt]GET the best v ehi cle t rac king sec ur ity, loc ate ur car w herever in NIG. wit just ur pho ne any time, St op En gine wit pho ne many more at affordable rate. no yrly pa yment. 0 7 0 6-9 7 -2 6 2 -8 1[/size]
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by sheymaziggy: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:
You must be mad! You are a dullard like the illiterate you have as a president. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Ur head is definitely not korrect and yes am a dullard like d president, what abuse do u have to spit again ?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by cap28: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hope this biaatch rots in prison, she is one of the most arrogant pieces of shi.t ever to hold public office in Nigeria. If there is one person who deserves to be humiliated and reduced to zero its this woman.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
sheymaziggy:

Ur head is definitely not korrect and yes am a dullard like d president, what abuse do u have to spit again ?
Good for you and don't quote me against because I don't like primitive people.You barbarian! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch by famzynet: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
DeKen:
Na wao. This woman don suffer.
When next someone holds a sensitive position like she did such a person will be much more careful.
I just pray that she is not wrongfully victimized.

You are obviously not a Nigerian. Where u dey when they de mention trillions of our money this woman steal. No allow me to curse you oooo with yr useless comment. Anu mpama!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.