Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. (2770 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear / Please Advice: My Friend's Fiancee Has A Son Already And As Aborted Thrice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:

My sister, even mi as a girl have talked to dis guy but yet he still talks abt his love for her all d time. cool
That kind of stupid love...U've got time talking to him,though. If he's not totally foolish (no offense),he should know it's time to move on nd start doing it real fast ....He's finking of begging her to come bk..the heck!!!!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:

My sister, even mi as a girl have talked to dis guy but yet he still talks abt his love for her all d time. cool
That kind of stupid love...U've got time talking to him,though. If he's not totally foolish (no offense),he should know it's time to move on nd start doing it real fast ....He's finking of begging her to come bk..the heck!!!!
BTW,how'd he manage to sponsor her when he didn't have a job?

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:

BTW,how'd he manage to sponsor her when he didn't nd still doesn't have a job?

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by ronald4lif(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:
I have a friend, his name is Daniel. His girlfriend left him after he's done a lot for her,like alot,he went as far asgettin her ajob even when he hadnone,and even enroling her @ uniben part time. Now she's leaving him for ssome guy in school,painful enough he told me she asked him"what do u want to do with ur life" that was painful cos hegave her all. cry sad angry

Now she's leaving him for another guy maybe there in uniben,accourding to him,the girl told him she was a virgin,so he personally refused to defy her even when she wanted it. Now,my friend iis hrtbroken,hes thinking of going to beg her,cos he loves her,but she has moved on. Pls. What is your candid advice. Thanks.
kiss

BTW,I joined nairaland todaybecos of this issue grin kiss kiss

Adonbilivit. Do we still have people this dumb. It's a pity another smart guy has explored and popped the cherry he had the opportunity to, that's if her claim of virginity was true. He stands no chance at getting her back as she'd be excited and glued to the new guy who exposed her to 'real world'.

People be shielding their sexual naivity under the pretext of 'I don't want to defy her' or 'no premarital sex'. No pity for him.
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:

I wish he knew dat, because for now he is so down. cry

Told ya to ask him that to calm him.

Since you're single and care this much, why not offer him your pusssy as succor? So he knows there are pussssies that feels better than the estranged girl's?
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by ojun50(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
miszeno:

Hey hey... sad
Excuse mi angry point of correction, Not all grin grin
Dia r still good, sweet, humble,caring,loving,gifted,pretty n respectful once like us grin kiss

dear i hp u are

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
OP, Your friend Is not Phoolish, He is a Phool!
& Hope you don't school in UNIBEN??
Are you dumb.... Your write up is disgusting!

Last Missile:
You joined NL because you have an intention to be creating sheety threads? Please, GET A LIFE!

#No Ophence Though.
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
[email] Op, it's simple. It's just like starting a business. He invested a lot in her, she turned up as a waste of time and money. He should venture into another 'her' and be cautious of how he spends. ABC! [/email]
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Folanky(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sorry to say ur friend play a fool role nd nw receiving his pay for being too foolish. Cus a guy that cud do a lot of that for a gal,shud av acquired much more to guarantee d babe staying,worse of all A virgin gal say bleep me,he con refuse,that shows his foolishness has no boundary. All guuys I knw whu do somtin of such for a gal neva reap d benefit.
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Hannysmilez(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mutuwa:
Let him move on as well.kindness will always beget kindness and vice versa. If all that he had done for her was done with a clean intent and goodwill,then the Almighty will fight for him.
No one can compel an unwilling lover to resume love to someone he/she doesn't love no more.

For the girl. .
When you leave a man with a vision for a man with a television, u will one day see that man with a vision in your husband's television.

"Woman wey never see problem... Na im dey still hold breast run"
Your moniker is creepy!
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Mutuwa(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Your moniker is creepy!

Hahahah..

Everyone must pass through my moniker,sooner or later.that is more creepy.
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by mimicious(f): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
angry use her for sacrifice, heaven will understand
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why do fools fall in love...

Not insulting anyone, I'm just singing the Jackson 5 song undecided
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by sevantex(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
He shuld move on alreadi. There are other cool girls out there to meet. Esan girls shaa. tongue
Re: I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What a fool!

How
He did all he did outa love, n never knew it will turn out dis way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Levels (pics) / When a Little Boy Has Been a Player From The Womb ( Funny Photo ) / Romance Landers This Is Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.