Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. (1083 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) (2) (3) (4)

His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
A trailer driver in Edo got frustrated and took into drinking and smoking of weeds in excess after his fiancée broke-up with him yesterday for no apparent reason. She broke-up with him after he has sponsored her through secondary and university level. It took the efforts of several men to rescue him from the dangers of excessive drinking and smoking yesterday. According to him, what pained him most was that the girls father said her daughter can not marry a trailer driver after he has suffered to train the girl through secondary and university education. I really pitied him. Guys should be careful of time wasters. There is no such thing as love except in our dreams. Ladies are not smiling these days.
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Richardonald(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
men are soo dumb how can u train a girl in school and expect her to marry an illiterate..check am that man suppose go jail 4 disgracing himself..level go change now imagine TRAILER DRIVER AND A GRADUATE...
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Dojupyo(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
"Guys should be careful of time wasters. There is no such thing as love except in our dreams".
That's not true cos right now am experiencing a filled sweet love from God and I'm not dreaming...

Tell the trailer driver not to waste his life on smoking and drinking excessively, It is well even in the well.. He was a great helper to the lady, so he will be rewarded greatly by God
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Richardonald(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
I dont knw y men are neglecting education and empowering our women..what d benefit of training a girl over a boy when she got married her husband has to be the head..women are to take care of children and stil go back to kitchen
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Eeyaah embarassed
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by missyadorable(f): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Richardonald:
I dont knw y men are neglecting education and empowering our women..what d benefit of training a girl over a boy when she got married her husband has to be the head..women are to take care of children and stil go back to kitchen
Keep dreaming! You wish!!
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Singingbae(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Walahi!!!!!! I go set her up for kidnapping, then the ransom sev, her entire fmily go go bankrupt
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dojupyo:
"Guys should be careful of time wasters. There is no such thing as love except in our dreams".
That's not true cos right now am experiencing a filled sweet love from God and I'm not dreaming...

Tell the trailer driver not to waste his life on smoking and drinking excessively, It is well even in the well.. He was a great helper to the lady, so he will be rewarded greatly by God

I am sure if that trailer man paid your fees you will run.you are experiencing a filled sweet love.you ladies are the same.scammers lolz
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Ginaz(f): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
another useless thread, so she should marry him cos he sponsored her education? I'm not saying what the girl did was good, but its high time men stop seeing women as an investment.

I won't bash the girl cos I know nothing about what happened. some men can be very mean, they treat you like trash because they spent money on you and act like they are your god and you own them everything including your life.
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Dojupyo(f): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
hbpeze:

I am sure if that trailer man paid your fees you will run.you are experiencing a filled sweet love.you ladies are the same.scammers lolz

Don't quote again if you have nothing sensible to say.. Do you know the reasons why the lady left him .. The lady jes realized his faults after so many years of his assistance grin.. Like I said, am experiencing a sweet filled love from God and not from man cool... And If I actually like the trailer man, I'll marry him.. I can't marry anyone cos of self pity, if u like pay my thousands of bills... If I don't love you or we aren't compatible, then he should go while its still early..Besides assisting me does it mean I'll marry you when we never made such agreement.. Mind you, am not supporting the lady, the lady should have left him then and not now that the guy has spent so much on her...
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by elantraceey(f): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why should you train someone and not train yourself?
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good.. Dats why no man nowadays will want to marry a lady who is not a graduate!
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by gamaliel121(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
His a fucking putssy
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by falconey(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ginaz:
another useless thread, so she should marry him cos he sponsored her education? I'm not saying what the girl did was good, but its high time men stop seeing women as an investment.

I won't bash the girl cos I know nothing about what happened. some men can be very mean, they treat you like trash because they spent money on you and act like they are your god and you own them everything including your life.

I want to ask you a simple and direct question and I suggest you answer in the same fashion.

Do you give your body out for nothing Rather would you give your body out wanting absolutely nothing in return?

Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Rexhenrex(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Blessed is he that gives than he dat receives....he is a cheerful giver and his reward is in heaven grin
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Leave am make im kill himself. Guys no wan learn for dz kind rough Naija I no believe say some guys still dey mumu lyk dz. E dey possible say him no even see her treasure Island not to talk of entering her Land of milk and Honey.
wetin dey wrong if him use dt money sponsor himself?

THANKGOD FOR nairaland. All d things wey i dey read here everyday don make Me wise up.
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by afolwalex20(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
elantraceey:
He can't train his self na

It's obvious there is no one to sponsor him

And there won't be time for school if he sponsors his self
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by afolwalex20(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ginaz:

What's dis one saying? undecided
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Tedassie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Exactly my thoughts..
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ghen ghen. Sebi una no wan wise ni? una go wise by force
*dancing shoki*
Re: His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. by AfroKnight: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
That's naija babe for you. He helped her and she became too sophisticated for him. She can't marry a trailer driver bit she can collect school fees from him. A pity he can't educate himself to her level due to the nature of his job. A trailer driver must always be ready for work or else his customers would look elsewhere.

Love is a gamble.

At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? / I Cant Wait To Be A Madam Of The House! / Doing Just Fine