Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner (61596 Views)

11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by cristweeezy(m): 1:16am On Oct 05, 2015
wristbangle:
A lot of people are returning from their cave. Nice writeup emusmith.

10. Your mate are making millions but u are chasing women
after making d millions mayb illegally,if dem catch u last last,na she go 1st run away.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by cristweeezy(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2015
emusmith:

Sarcastic Things Never To Say To You Partner Even In A Heated Argument

Sarcasm is simply saying things you don't really mean, in this case, due to your inability to manage your anger.

You think you love by hurting him or her with your words and expecting to be chased? Well, that's not true love.

Love is mostly seen in your words and actions, most at times when you're not conscious.

Someone once said, "You want to know a person's true character? Watch when they are very upset or very excited."

There are some words that I term, "cancerous". They need not be spoken because they are capable of tearing down a relationship of years.
What are some words you shouldn't use or say to your partner even in a heated situation.

1. You're so immature and inexperienced

Especially when you're older than him or her, it gives him the self-simpathy look sad At first, you accepted ... into your life not minding the age but now it has become a paradigm of judging their output and productivity. It's demoralizing and difficult to let go.

2. I really miss my ex

I know most girls do and say all kinds of "annoying" things just to provoke guys, yea! You mustn't insult him to get his attention. If you miss you ex, who cares? The door is wide open, you may leave. You're staying? Then quit acting immature giving your partner a ground to feeling they're not measuring up to the standard you've set in your mind. Grow up!

3. I guess I'll go hungry dating you

This is especially when she is having "offers" from other guys and she is beginning to doubt the sustainability of his guy's financial well. If you don't wanna date him because of your doubts in his financial capacity, simply walk out early! Not after "milking him dry", you then notice he can really really foot your bills or actually meet the demands of marriage.

4. One-minute man

As harsh as this sounds, some ladies use this term on their guys. I personally don't think any guy was born to be a "sixty seconds" guy. If it's an illness, go with him in search of a cure because you love him OR if you don't love him and detest the situation, find another excuse to tell him. It's derogatory as well as it is demeaning. Don't joke around using it.

5. Who paid your fees, for your hair, make-up, food etc?

No...you don't have to say all that to upset her/him. She already knows. Announcing it childishly incur disrespect and disregard on your person. Using such a line, you can lose her. As usual, it is demeaning for a joke.

Getting angry and almost wanting to use wrong choices of words on our partners is not a new temptation. However, we must count the pains it will cost that person and not the temporary feeling of hurt you feel.

Probably, you've been told some and terrible things have happened. You can share with us all. smiley
wetin concern mikel with goals? Wetin concern me with relationship? Gone r d days mehn, I no get dat wahala again,dey check ma fone,dey pester me,dey complain all d time... Na 'kari ur yansh com,make I fire and make we clean mouth' mode I dey now.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Man: (in the heat of the argument) "just shoot me" grin

Woman: Oh yeah? (Whips out her PPK concealed piece) - BLAM

Man: Aaaaaarrrghhhh....you beyotch, you just shot me

Woman: Well you asked for it and it needed been done.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 05, 2015
My ex was bigger or better
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Kelvinatie: 2:21am On Oct 05, 2015
I don`t think you really know what sarcasm means.. Your examples above makes "sarcasm" look like a tool for the brightest of dullards.. Sarcasm is way deeper than this. e.g "I don`t hate you, am just just necessarily not excited about your existence". That is the lightest of examples...Well, i will advise you to go do your homework dearie, there might just be another brain in the book...lol

1 Like

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by activelyA(f): 2:54am On Oct 05, 2015
emusmith:

Sarcasm is simply saying things you don't really mean, in this case, due to your inability to manage your anger.

You think you love by hurting him or her with your words and expecting to be chased? Well, that's not true love.

Love is mostly seen in your words and actions, most at times when you're not conscious.

Someone once said, "You want to know a person's true character? Watch when they are very upset or very excited."

There are some words that I term, "cancerous". They need not be spoken because they are capable of tearing down a relationship of years.
What are some words you shouldn't use or say to your partner even in a heated situation.

Especially when you're older than him or her, it gives him the self-simpathy look sad At first, you accepted ... into your life not minding the age but now it has become a paradigm of judging their output and productivity. It's demoralizing and difficult to let go.

2. I really miss my ex

I know most girls do and say all kinds of "annoying" things just to provoke guys, yea![s] You mustn't insult him to get his attention. If you miss you ex, who cares? The door is wide open, you may leave. You're staying? Then quit acting immature giving your partner a ground to feeling they're not measuring up to the standard you've set in your mind. Grow up! [/s]

This is especially when she is having "offers" from other guys and is beginning to doubt the sustainability of his guy's financial well. If you don't wanna date him because of your doubts in his financial capacity, simply walk out early! Not after "milking him dry", you then notice he can really really foot your bills or actually meet the demands of marriage.

4. One-minute man

As harsh as this sounds, someladies use this term on their guys. I personally don't think any guy was born to be a "sixty seconds" guy. If it's an illness, go with him in search of a cure because you love him OR if you don't love him and detest the situation, find another excuse to tell him. It's derogatory as well as it is demeaning. Don't joke around using it.

No...you don't have to say all that to upset her/him. She already knows. Announcing it childishly incur disrespect and disregard on your person. Using such a line, you can lose her. As usual, it is demeaning for a joke.

Getting angry and almost wanting to use wrong choices of words on our partners is not a new temptation. However, we must count the pains it will cost that person and not the temporary feeling of hurt you feel.

Probably, you've been told some and terrible things have happened. You can share with us all. smiley
Am lost...thought the topic said partner( male and female)?
To be sincere, you are a good writer and you have a good way of presentation or passing down your idea. But over time, I have made excuses for you as to your fairness in writing/your ideas and I have realize that no amount of excuses could change reality and the glaring fact that you (emusmith) are a HARDCORE MALE CHAUVINIST angry angry angry
Gosh! Just see number 2...writing most out of all girls do this but guys dont do this Or maybe if they do they are the matured ones in any situation.

Jezz!!! Work on yourself( mind) as being hurt by certain women in the past does not warrant generalization of the women folk...or
maybe you have not been hurt but you are just the typical African man who regard women as second class humans...
Or maybe not, you just loooovvveee to bash women as in your threads, you do it effortlessly... shocked shocked and if corrected, your STRUGGLE not to lash at us.

Ooh well undecided

I do hope you take this critic first as a man, then as a writer.

Ooh well undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by villeanns(m): 2:59am On Oct 05, 2015
koboko69:

Nothing wrong with 6

As for 7. If u dont want sex in a relationship...u act it. Using ot as a condition. ...well.......

Why do said nothing wrong with number 6?

See you haven't see anything where you will be trying so hard to satisfies your partner and thereafter she will tells you...

"what do you think you are doing, or do you think you have done too much, or is that all you can do" etc.

The Gospel truth is that such comments are capable of demoralising you and your hard efforts rendered nonsense.

A guy shared with me that the fiancée will always as him what do you think you are doing... imagine while they are in action.

It was on this note that this guy now said I can't marry this girl.

Meanwhile when this issue was bright to her knowledge, she never denied it rather claim that she doesn't mean to hot the BOBO.

So this comment can course more damage than gold.

Thank you...

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by lepasharon(f): 3:06am On Oct 05, 2015
OP do you know what sarcasm is? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 05, 2015
I REGRET EVER KNOWING/DATING YOU

the babe i told this ended up crying her balls out. infact she is stil cryin til dis very moment after like 2yrs of telling her such.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by franklampard082(m): 3:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Are you sure you actually know what sarcasm is? Nothing in your writeup portrays that
emusmith:

2. I really miss my ex

I know most girls do and say all kinds of "annoying" things just to provoke guys, yea! You mustn't insult him to get his attention. If you miss you ex, who cares? The door is wide open, you may leave. You're staying? Then quit acting immature giving your partner a ground to feeling they're not measuring up to the standard you've set in your mind. Grow up!

This is especially when she is having "offers" from other guys and she is beginning to doubt the sustainability of his guy's financial well. If you don't wanna date him because of your doubts in his financial capacity, simply walk out early! Not after "milking him dry", you then notice he can really really foot your bills or actually meet the demands of marriage.

4. One-minute man

As harsh as this sounds, some ladies use this term on their guys. I personally don't think any guy was born to be a "sixty seconds" guy. If it's an illness, go with him in search of a cure because you love him OR if you don't love him and detest the situation, find another excuse to tell him. It's derogatory as well as it is demeaning. Don't joke around using it.

2 Likes

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by peedeeasobie(m): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Republlican:
Advice to all guys make money before dating, you will surely enjoy relationship grin
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]

will heavens fall if the ladies make money before dating?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by SmartMugu: 3:43am On Oct 05, 2015
chronique:
Noted but nobody plans to use these words intentionally. That is how one of my exes cooked food and didn't clean the head of fish properly,and served the fish for us to eat. When I found out,I lost interest in the food and as she tried hard to defend herself,I asked if that's how her mother prepares the food for her father...lol. She felt very bad and in all honesty,I wasn't happy after I said that too. I think it was just the anger at that moment.

The point is that,anger can sometimes make you say things that would make people feel very terrible,even when you never meant to make them feel bad.
Yup. That's why we all need to learn self-control when we are angry. Many relationships have been broken from words folks uttered in their angry moments.
Certain thoughts from those words will just keep ringing in our heads. Apologies sometimes just don't take them away.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by cabaliciouscabal: 3:48am On Oct 05, 2015
wristbangle:
A lot of people are returning from their cave. Nice writeup emusmith.

10. Your mate are making millions but u are chasing women

We ar diverse pple, he doesn't necessarily av to go d way of his mates.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 05, 2015
toyosimi:
Some guys are so immature and unreasonable that they want no other thing apart from sex...is SEX food??..we can survive without it bt some people just make it the sole aim of their relationships....with what's goin on in modern days relationship,all wants sex bt if pple can just reason and let true love without sex prevail...relationships will last long and be fruitful......

Moral lesson:relationships without sex lasts longer and gives birth to true love......

lol you ladies don't know what you want. if a guy doesn't make advances now. you say he is a coward. don't get me wrong o. I'm an advocate for no-sex relationships I will gladly do it for the woman I love; but these days if you ain't "hitting it" another guy (or lady) will. so why waste your time
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 05, 2015
GodblessNig247:
never tell a man that he is less than a man

Even when he is.
I don't think so
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by lastpage: 4:14am On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

[b] 9.Your Joystick is so small

No guy wil ever admit that he has a small joystick. The day a lady told me, i wear my boxers grab race ni o

*quote me to say rubbish & i wil show u why animals are never afraid of sexually transmitted disease

The Joy-stick is a "tool' used to perform a function!

Except in a case of digging an "Oil well", the EFFICIENCY or EFFICACY of a tool is not based on its SIZE alone!

Let me confirm that the "efficiency and fire power" of such tool is dependent on HOW WELL you know how to use the tool.

Men should learn how to use their tool properly! There is no shame in learning but you can get a lot of accolades, if you know how to use it well, irrespective of the size.

Timing, angle, pressure points, where to dig, when to slow and when to be rapid, who to hold-on and not being very selfish but very patient, e.t.c are important factors that determine "Efficiency" of that tool.

BTW: Let me also add that your health have to be sound otherwise, you will always under-perform.... and if you try to shift into gear-5 without proper maintenance, your engine will not only backfire, you can have a heart attack! grin grin

I no fit bury brothers for early morning o! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by macdelene(m): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=38672218]

2. I really miss my ex

4. One-minute man

Probably, you've been told some and terrible things have happened. You can share with us all. smiley[/quote

I can only read what you guys get from ladies but I yet to read what guys say to ladies. Like me for instance, I had a very old friend I use to love some 5yrs ago, we met again recently and one thing Lead to another we had an heated argument and he used words like

1. Is that you were trained or wired
2. No wonder you are not married
3. And he started using my past experience against me. And you know what the love I felt went sour and it was like a bitter taste.
And funny enof he was married and divorced under 3yrs.but I never used that against him Becos I knew how it hurts and will leave an everlasting scar. We are stil friend but the way I see him is use different and GOD now blessed me with a fantastic Guy who makes me happy.

1 Like

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by nikkypearl(f): 5:47am On Oct 05, 2015
chronique:
Noted but nobody plans to use these words intentionally. That is how one of my exes cooked food and didn't clean the head of fish properly,and served the fish for us to eat. When I found out,I lost interest in the food and as she tried hard to defend herself,I asked if that's how her mother prepares the food for her father...lol. She felt very bad and in all honesty,I wasn't happy after I said that too. I think it was just the anger at that moment.

The point is that,anger can sometimes make you say things that would make people feel very terrible,even when you never meant to make them feel bad.
so becoz of ordinary fish headz,u referred to her parent? Are u kidding me
Chei sum gurls don suffer sha!
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by NICOGRAVITY: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2015
You must be BORN AGAIN.
REPENT for the kingdom of God is at hand.
We love you Jesus.
Thank you Lord for another day.

3 Likes

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Ibelove: 5:59am On Oct 05, 2015
what if a lady says ' you are a bunch of disappointment' on several occasions? calls u a fake friend, a heartless fellow and then cap it up by saying that she present her fake friends to God as a burnt offering, praying that God should roast them beyond recognition. what should u do in this case?
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by sammieguze(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Magician1503:
Never tell a man he can't do nothing, you may get into a lot of trouble for saying that.

i actually like it wen am tired of the relationship. Its a perfect excuse to do something really bad without feeling any guilt.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by NICOGRAVITY: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2015
nikkypearl:

so becoz of ordinary fish headz,u referred to her parent? Are u kidding me
Chei sum gurls don suffer sha!

So, she took her time, which automatically is her life being spent, cooked for you and you ended up insulting her beloved parents, just for Fish head not being clean?
No be your fault,
You are enjoying a marriage privilege you don't deserve.
If you love and honour your own parents, you wouldn't even in anger mention other people parents.
You correct in Love, gently and with wisdom.
No wonder, Bible says " ANGER REST IN THE BOSSOM OF FOOLS.

4 Likes

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by SAMBARRY: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Larokutu Monday nitori oloun.shey e nise ni?

1 Like

Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by kenoz(m): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

9.Your Joystick is so small

No guy wil ever admit that he has a small joystick. The day a lady told me, i wear my boxers grab race ni o

*quote me to say rubbish & i wil show u why animals are never afraid of sexually transmitted disease

grin grin
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
I swear I fit tell you say na only NAIJA WOMEN dey form don jazzy. Even queen of England no form reach NAIJA WOMEN undecided

JUST LEAVE THEM: NA MENTAL DEY WORRY THEM
The reason why most ladies form for u guys is not because of money!but de fact dat u men are not serious nd most @times u don't know wat u want.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Situation001(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2015
faitheverest:
Wish i never trusted you...
U kind of look like Alison madueke...
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by Dexema(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2015
toyosimi:
Some guys are so immature and unreasonable that they want no other thing apart from sex...is SEX food??..we can survive without it bt some people just make it the sole aim of their relationships....with what's goin on in modern days relationship,all wants sex bt if pple can just reason and let true love without sex prevail...relationships will last long and be fruitful......

Moral lesson:relationships without sex lasts longer and gives birth to true love......
Hahahhahhahah! Tell that to the next generation.
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by liyahwillie(f): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

So, she took her time, which automatically is her life being spent, cooked for you and you ended up insulting her beloved parents, just for Fish head not being clean?
No be your fault,
You are enjoying a marriage privilege you don't deserve.
If you love and honour your own parents, you wouldn't even in anger mention other people parents.
You correct in Love, gently and with wisdom.
No wonder, Bible says " ANGER REST IN THE BOSSOM OF FOOLS.
I think u just said it all!a lady who took her time to cook for u&de reward was to spill it on her face.dats not cool wat most guys does.u can change som1to be the way u want them to be..if u truly love som1,u correct them wit love nd not wit anger..
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by faitheverest(f): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Situation001:
U kind of look like Alison madueke...
And you kind of look like El-rufai
Re: Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner by An2elect2(f): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2015
GodblessNig247:
never tell a man that he is less than a man

I have to be blunt, most of you males here on nairaland are not fit to be called men. You deserve to be disrespected and ignored. I wonder the kind of women who give you sadists the time of the day.

Bunch of entitled losers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel / 8 Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.