Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74623 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
Ewo, eziokwu? Na me be dat na, so I no know grin
Imaka grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Gracito(f): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Largas:

Imaka grin
daalu nwoke oma grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by eezor: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.
ok, am back. i have a job now.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
daalu nwoke oma grin

I hope it's not a sweeter version of Ebuka because in that case it would mean my own heart grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Gracito(f): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2015
Largas:

I hope it's not a sweeter version of Ebuka because in that case it would mean my own heart grin
*rotfl* eziokwu? Lmao
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by geni340(f): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2015
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided

And btw, why don't you get a job and stop being a liability to your poor family
What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dumb to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]
sir, u must have had dis in mind 4long ohh..see finishing.#dazed.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
*rotfl* eziokwu? Lmao
Yep that's my name grin

Gracito is a sweeter version of Grace name? wink tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Gracito(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2015
Largas:

Yep that's my name grin

Gracito is a sweeter version of Grace name? wink tongue
yeah but it's not my name
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
yeah but it's not my name
What is your name. Just told you mine tongue smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by predatorX: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Joy1706:

Oga why r u stalking me? Worry about the Ho you will end up with as a wife

incase you weren't listening, he told ya his wifey was a Canadian.

Your cyber-noise is attenuating your ability to filter through chatter and demodulate the propagated information. In otherwords, you're drowning in your BUULLSH!T
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Gracito(f): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Largas:

What is your name. Just told you mine tongue smiley
Jane smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
Jane smiley
Jane, nwanyi Igbo mara mma. Igbo girls no d'y fall hand.

#beauty and brains and good conduct. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Harmony92(f): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Largas:

Good comment. If only every woman were like you.
Smiles
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Harmony92:
Smiles
smiley
Great lips there at dp smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Harmony92(f): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Largas:
smiley
Great lips there at dp smiley
wink
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Gracito(f): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Largas:
Jane, nwanyi Igbo mara mma. Igbo girls no d'y fall hand.

#beauty and brains and good conduct. tongue
thank you kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
thank you kiss kiss
She kissed me. #faints shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
predatorX:

incase you weren't listening, he told ya his wifey was a Canadian.

Your cyber-noise is attenuating your ability to filter through chatter and demodulate the propagated information. In otherwords, you're drowning in your BUULLSH!T
undecided undecided
So there are no hoes in Canada?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by whitedove1: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Are u still together??
NO.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by elbaraj001(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
That's y u will eventually end up marrying ur fada's age mate...keep waiting fr guys with job, don't go n hold one before he gets a job n marry...am sure any jobless guy u maltreat today thinking if he makes it, he will come back fr u, my dear am sorry, because he will just bleep ur A$$ n go for the one that endured with him.....keep dreaming gal....infact happy dreaming
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by elbaraj001(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
That's y u will eventually end up marrying ur fada's age mate...keep waiting fr guys with job, don't go n hold one before he gets a job n marry...am sure any jobless guy u maltreat today thinking if he makes it, he will come back fr u, my dear am sorry, because he will just bleep ur A$$ n go for the one that endured with him.....keep dreaming gal....infact happy dreaming grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Gracito(f): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lmao
Largas:

She kissed me. #faints shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
Lmao
Nwanyi oma, let public eyes not enjoy our chat. Will you reply my PM?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Gracito(f): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Largas:

Nwanyi oma, let public eyes not enjoy our chat. Will you reply my PM?
sure
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
sure
Yeah. Sent. Do reply in earnest.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gracito:
sure
Hey check your mail against
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by illiad: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
dhummystecah:

Abi o. Guess what smell you have?
OF GOLD
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
illiad:

OF GOLD
lol. why gold?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by predatorX: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Joy1706:

So there are no hoes in Canada?

lol......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the gods, hell no!!Ho's are omni-present if you ask me. But Wifeys are as rare as DIAMONDS kiss kiss kiss.

Ho's even tend to pretend as wifeys these days but in the end we cannot confuse the black and white Stripes of a Zebra with that of a Tiger.

Seem to know much about Ho's, you one or just simple lady? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by illiad: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
dhummystecah:
lol. why gold?

It has a universal smell & value... to the Jew, the Christian, the Chinese and most especially women.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
illiad:

It has a universal smell & value... to the Jew, the Christian, the Chinese and most especially women.
then what about diamond?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / 17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.