Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74527 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Owliver(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
theres this thread where 30 - 40years old ladies are. i believe they were once like this. but now they are soooo polite cos of age. hmmmm you better dont get to that stage young lady

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
My take is dat ds op is a big time gold digger and an runs girl. Decent nd well brought-up chicks prefer to contribute in making dia home.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

and dey re nt many in ur father 1 room rented apartment dat shelters 11 of u?
I can really see how brainless u are!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I can really see how brainless u are!
k madam brain.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by porozhniy(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2015
well ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nigga...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by naijaboiy: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2015
[b]As usual, none of her thread makes sense. undecided

All her life on Nairaland is spent on creating threads and making comments relating to guys who are either broke or jobless.

You whine and cry that you don't want them,its not like in the real world you really have guys chasing you. Even the abokì down your ghetto street rather sells his mai shai than look at you when you pass with your ugly shaped body,trying to seduce him.

Useless girl with no atom of sense,i'll like to ask you a simple question.

How much does your father have in his account right now? Because if he was already made before he married your mum at least we should have seen his name on forbes list.

Your brothers are still hustling to finish school while the other one who managed to graduate with a pass in the university is busy doing "G-boy" and here you are talking about broke guys chasing you when you can't even boast of a complete WAEC certificate to get a job as a cleaner.

Don't worry a rich guy will definitely toast you in the next few years when you have finally had sense and that is because God sent him to rescue your family from abject poverty and disgrace.

Yeye dey smell! undecided
[/b]

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by zeestunner(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2015
I think you look broke that's why you attract broke guys like you because if you are rich you appearance like ur kinda hair,cloths and car will scare broke guys they will know they can't afford you. Soo sistah upgrade urself and big boys go de see u. Fresh guys like me and many guys here aint got time for broke bitches too I no wan take up ur papa role. U gotta b rich or ur papa rich I have a big future ahead so I will need every dime I have to plan and package I no need disttraction like gimme money for hair or am hungry that u broke girls always bring. So madam park well

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jrerico1(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
You live at home with your mama
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub
you sound like a broke bi.tch Sorry to say, But a guy with bars won't even think bleeping you, he'll look for some class working chick

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2015
jrerico1:
you sound like a broke bi.tch Sorry to say, But a guy with bars won't even think bleeping you, he'll look for some class working chick

LMFAO. So now I guess I wrote & I sang that song, right? I'm TLC? grin Nigga, you don't know me, so keep your ASSumptions about me to a minimum.

FYI, I work for mine. I have a J-O-B. And neither am I in short stock of dicks to jump on. But Punky aint a hoe, so she turns a whole lot of them down.

Watch it angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

All her life on Nairaland is spent on creating threads and making comments relating to guys who are either broke or jobless.

You whine and cry that you don't want them,its not like in the real world you really have guys chasing you. Even the abokì down your ghetto street rather sells his mai shai than look at you when you pass with your ugly shaped body,trying to seduce him.

How much does your father have in his account right now? Because if he was already made before he married your mum at least we should have seen his name on forbes list.

Your brothers are still hustling to finish school while the other one who managed to graduate with a pass in the university is busy doing "G-boy" and here you are talking about broke guys chasing you when you can't even boast of a complete WAEC certificate to get a job as a cleaner.

Don't worry a rich guy will definitely toast you in the next few years when you have finally had sense and that is because God sent him to rescue your family from abject poverty and disgrace.

[/b]

Choi!!!!!! You finish am o (take it easy, Bro).
Good morning

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by wordbank(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2015
I dunno how most Nl chicks in dia subconscious put themselves in a ridiculous position thereby making themselves vulnerable to be dealt with.
You guys r better than this.
Fix it n turn up

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2015
dharay99:

& i hope yhu also av yhur
own jobs by d †ym he cumz back
in a Lamborghini cuz if n0†, yhur
qonna b so diqraced n reqretful f0r ur previous ac†.

#drops pen#
Dude shift abeg. Go and find a job

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:

so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at th end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided
And u sound like a jobless, broke guy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:

cuz you work and earn 10k per month doesn't mean you are not a hungry and broke gold digger undecided
As if there aren't women who earn 300k and above. Stop being bitter

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Largas:

Gold diggers everywhere. When he is made, he won't come after you again for rejecting him when he was nobody.
Wow! That will be such a great loss *sobbing*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Bacteriocin:
This is where most of you ladies get it wrong: if he is jobless but has prospects, then I don't think you should have problem dating him but if reverse is the case, you can talk about ignoring him totally.
What does a jobless guy have to offer? His preek? Abeg oooo. Sort urself out before u become a liability to a girl

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by vizkiz: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

And u sound like a jobless, broke guy

you sound like another hoe who keeps looking for a rich dude cuz you are from a poor family undecided

Joy1706:

As if there aren't women who earn 300k and above. Stop being bitter

seems you lack the ability to understand typed words. Maybe I should type slowly for you to catch up undecided

Btw, I didn't say nothing about all women earning low income did I

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2015
2dice:
so go just sit down for house dey expect some Rich dude from Heaven to come Marry them..
Them no wan wan Work @all
Oga u are in the 21st century. Women work
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Randyhot:
..see ur mouth...nyanyanyanyanya.,wats ur pontential to start with? What are you bringing in?
Why una dey cry? Lmao! Go and get a JOB

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i wont marry a girl who is from a poor family...
is either her father is rich, or she is rich
Gold digger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Owliver:
theres this thread where 30 - 40years old ladies are. i believe they were once like this. but now they are soooo polite cos of age. hmmmm you better dont get to that stage young lady
You guys dull brain can't come up with something better than this

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

[/b]
Chai! The tin don pain u wella. Oya sorry na. Stop crying. Go and make money u hear

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:

you sound like another hoe who keeps looking for a rich dude cuz you are from a poor family undecided

seems you lack the ability to understand typed words. Maybe I should type slowly for you to catch up undecided

Btw, I didn't say nothing about all women earning low income did I
Awww! Hol' on. Lemme finish packing for my trip to the U.S. I'll reply u in a bit

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dharay99: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Dude shift abeg. Go and find a job
when you qe† home
ask yhur ppl who qo† yhur dem jobs
& yhu will b referred baq ²mi.

#rubbish.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by 2dice(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Oga u are in the 21st century. Women work
Yawn...
Those hustling in hotel hope u Aint counting them among sha?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Wow! That will be such a great loss *sobbing*

Most made guys around here were once average or "hustlers", very few of them were born with silver spoons in their mouth.

It's good to be nice to people, especially when the guy or girl has potentials to make it in life and he is hard working and smart.

Hardworking people always eat the fruits of their labour, you can eat it with him if you support him morally or otherwise when he needs you most.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Largas:

Most made guys around here were once average or "hustlers", very few of them were born with silver spoons in their mouth.

It's good to be nice to people, especially when the guy or girl has potentials to make it in life and he is hard working and smart.

Hardworking people always eat the fruits of their labour, you can eat it with him if you support him morally or otherwise when he needs you most.
Abegi! After supporting him, when he finally makes it, that's when he'll realise it's his calling to spread his seed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2015
2dice:
Yawn...
Those hustling in hotel hope u Aint counting them among sha?
I guess u haven't seen female doctors, lawyers, bankers, engineers etc. Na onli those 4 hotel u dey see?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by 2dice(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

I guess u haven't seen female doctors, lawyers, bankers, engineers etc. Na onli those 4 hotel u dey see?
kk
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by naijaboiy: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Chai! The tin don pain u wella. Oya sorry na. Stop crying. Go and make money u hear
And who is this wretched flea bag?! undecided

You should pass that advice to your lazy ass brothers who are wasting away at home spending stipends on prostitutes because they can't afford to date a real and proper girl.

Nonsense! undecided

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by wristbangle: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2015
The most stvpid thread this year. Thanks for the link dharay99
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by wristbangle: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Any lady who is in support of the OP shows they are broke, hungry, classless and only broke guys chase them to finish their already dilapidated kitty cat.

I may sound harsh but that's the truth.

Real Big Girls don't do this taunt please! undecided undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.