Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74524 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Ur fight is quite interesting, but seriously one of u shld play the mature card. Just ignore him no matter what he says and he'll keep quite sooner or later.
Honestly I tried to be the bigger person but this thing that calls himself someone's husband and father (God help them) won't let me be. He refuses to stop being stupid
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
nobeku:
Look at this poor masopial talking about paying someone money.. Go get some insecticides and antiseptic and take care of your putrid pusseee first.. EEJIT PROSTITUTE!!!!
Go and spray your mother's putrid pusseee first
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
nobeku:
Look at this poor masopial talking about paying someone money.. Go get some insecticides and antiseptic and take care of your putrid pusseee first.. EEJIT PROSTITUTE!!!!
This fool just be forming words to make himself look educated. There's no word like masopial pls. ODE
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
nobeku:
Joy Pan... Daughter of Peter Pan. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Laughing at your innate stupidity ba? Lemme laugh with you. Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joy1706:

Laughing at your innate stupidity ba? Lemme laugh with you. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Don't laugh with me,opening your incinerator of a buccal cavity!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joy1706:

This fool just be forming words to make himself look educated. There's no word like masopial pls. ODE
Idiot.. Check it up.. Uneducated TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joy1706:

Go and spray your mother's putrid pusseee first
I see you are learning my vocabs.. TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joy1706:

Sorry what village did u emanate from. Let me find an interpreter. Daft boy
Unlearned PROSTITUTE!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
nobeku:
I see you are learning my vocabs.. TORCHECUL!!!
I'm just advising you to handle ur family matters first I. E tend to your mother's pusseee first b4 worrying about mine
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
nobeku:
Unlearned PROSTITUTE!!!!
Son of an unlearned PROSTITUTE
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
nobeku:
Idiot.. Check it up.. Uneducated TORCHECUL!!!!
FOOL! Actually I did. Couldn't find it in the dictionary and I couldn't find it on Google. Hahahahahaha. Now ur just pathetic. Seriously? Making up words to sound bright is just PATHETIC. Lmao grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joy1706:

FOOL! Actually I did. Couldn't find it in the dictionary and I couldn't find it on Google. Hahahahahaha. Now ur just pathetic. Seriously? Making up words to sound bright is just PATHETIC. Lmao grin grin
Idiot you no get phone for that your silly phone
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin Nigerian girls and money matter sef.na wah for una oo.no wonder some men dey drink sniper and otapiapia for una matter.all these nollywood and telemondo films wey una dey watch don influence una.all those dreams about a wealthyman as dangote sweeping u off ur feet no dey happen for d real world o.na only for nollywood dat one dey happen.better stay wit ur man and struggle wit him make he get to his destination.all this one wey una dey look for rich man no go pay in d long run oo.no wonder dem dey take una do rituals these days.na longer throat dey kill person.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joy1706:

Honestly I tried to be the bigger person but this thing that calls himself someone's husband and father (God help them) won't let me be. He refuses to stop being stupid
my sister, I can see that. Just give him the silent treatment, u'll see how all his ranting will stop. But if u enjoy the degrading terms and curses he is using u can continue answering. He might be the older one agewise but doesn't seem to be d mature one here, so be the mature one

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
HaneefahRN:

my sister, I can see that. Just give him the silent treatment, u'll see how all his ranting will stop. But if u enjoy the degrading terms and curses he is using u can continue answering. He might be the older one agewise but doesn't seem to be d mature one here, so be the mature one
Thanks dear I will
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Joy1706:

Brigantine TORCHECUL... No data? I guessed so.. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 31, 2015
nobeku:
Brigantine TORCHECUL... No data? I guessed so.. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
guy stop this na!
Abeg!!! Being mature sometimes pay
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by nobeku: 4:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Raymondenyi:
guy stop this na!
Abeg!!! Being mature sometimes pay
Yeah..... You have spoken well.. Being mature ALWAYS pays...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Joy1706:
So gene vive nnaji is d epitome of smartness for you? Smh
U c wettin artificial eye lid dey cos, Simply sentence...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Symphony1:

grin
Symphony1:

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by mtngloetiartel: 4:31am On Mar 17, 2016
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided

And btw, why don't you get a job and stop being a liability to your poor family
What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dumb to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]
omo u kill me wit laff o grin
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided

And btw, why don't you get a job and stop being a liability to your poor family
What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dumb to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]
omo u kill me wit laff o
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by mctowel01: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
nobeku:
If your name is Joy, you come from a not doing well background.. I MEAN IT.. How many up and doing well parents name their kids Joy? Atleast in the last 25years?
Jesu!!, this one na K.O. I can't stop laughing.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by saintrita(f): 3:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Thats true tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.