Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (94449 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by arsenal02: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
so this is saints and angels dat took buhari 4 months to call
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by arsenal02: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
so this is saints and angels dat took buhari 4 months to call
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by nkemdilimi: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
philfrey08:
Hmmm....
Saints and Martyrs...

Lai Mohamed minister for Finance grin he wud do better than Ngozi

He will be better as minister of information.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by pus33: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=28pt]Minesterial Nominees And Their States

Lai Mohammed (Sokoto), of Northern parent
Barr.Adebayo Shittu (yobe), of Northern parent
Babatunde fashola Raji(Zamfara), of Northern parent
Audu Ogbeh (Benue),
Ahmed Isa Ibeto (Anambra),
Amina Mohammed (Kaduna),
Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom)
Kemi Adeosun (Ogun),
Suleiman Adam (Jigawa),
Solomon Dalong (Plateau),
Ibe Kachikwu (Imo),
Osagie Ehanire (Edo)
Abdulrahman Danbazau (Kano),
Aisha Alhassan (Taraba),
Ogbonaya Onu (Abia),
Abubakar Malami [SAN](Kebbi),
Sen Hadi Sirika (Katsina)
Chris Ngige (Anambra),
Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti),
Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers),[/size]
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Excuzeme: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

correct me if am right.

lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.

BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics [/b]from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias

[b]First, you are WRONG!

Ibe Kaichukwu will still double as the Minister of STATE for Petroleum .... while Buhari himself will continue to personally supervise that Ministry, having been ETF chairman before. I think its a synergy that will work wonders.

Now, l have read a lot of your previous Post and l am surprised that you claim to have a BSc and an MSc!
The rubbish you always post does not give credit to a school Cert. holder
I really pity the organisation that would "make the mistake" of employing someone as daft as you!

Well, l guess its a reflection of Nigeria's standard of education ... or you are just the daft type.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by INTROVERT(f): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Excuzeme:

First, you are WRONG!
Ibe Kaichukwu will still double as the Minister of STATE for Petroleum .... while Buhari himself will continue to personally supervise that Ministry, having been ETF chairman before. I think its a synergy that will work wonders.

Now, l have read a lot of your previous Post and l am surprised that you claim to have a BSc and an MSc!
The rubbish you always post does not give credit to a school Cert. holder
I really pity the organisation that would "make the mistake" of employing someone as daft as you!

Well, l guess its a reflection of Nigeria's standard of education ... or you are just the daft type.

God bless you, brother.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by jpphilips(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Donald Duke for minister of Tourism or nothing, I pray Chris Ngige fails the senatorial screening
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by jpphilips(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2015
pus33:
[size=28pt]Minesterial Nominees And Their States

Lai Mohammed (Sokoto), of Northern parent
Barr.Adebayo Shittu (yobe), of Northern parent
Babatunde fashola Raji(Zamfara), of Northern parent
Audu Ogbeh (Benue),
Ahmed Isa Ibeto (Anambra),
Amina Mohammed (Kaduna),
Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom)
Kemi Adeosun (Ogun),
Suleiman Adam (Jigawa),
Solomon Dalong (Plateau),
Ibe Kachikwu (Imo),
Osagie Ehanire (Edo)
Abdulrahman Danbazau (Kano),
Aisha Alhassan (Taraba),
Ogbonaya Onu (Abia),
Abubakar Malami [SAN](Kebbi),
Sen Hadi Sirika (Katsina)
Chris Ngige (Anambra),
Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti),
Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers),[/size]

Ahmed Ibeto is not Anambra
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by PassingShot(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2015
dBard:

NO, I did not expect 80% of the names on the list..
and how isn't it about technocrats Before a person leads, he/she has to have understanding of that discipline.
That excuse of cleaning out the rot is laughable. It took 4 whole months to do that?? Are we to say the ministries are now clean and fresh

Since this is the list, he should have saved us the LONG wait.

P.s.. I said u can be, not that you are.

Olodo, what is the difference between "you can be objective" and "you're objective"?

I'm not on NL to teach English boy.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chris Ngige lai mohammed hmm......
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by dBard: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
PassingShot:

Olodo, what is the difference between "you can be objective" and "you're objective"?

I'm not on NL to teach English boy.

Sink in foolhardiness .... Am out

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.