Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (94451 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by MrMr(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is this a tentative list
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by dBard: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Good you admit I am objective. I have no apologies for being partisan as there is not a single soul who is 100% non-partisan. Are you?

Neither the president nor his party promised you a 100% technocrat ministers. The delay, as explained by the president on many occasions was to enable him institute rule/principles of engagement for his new team. He said it severally that he needed to clear the mess and rot left behind by PDP chop I chop ministers. Should he have continued with the same rotten system left by PDP where many ministries had several bank accounts they didn't even know exist? I wait for your answer.

My point remains very valid: those who have been nominated have largely been around the president during the campaign and it gave an indication to very reasonable people of the kind of ministers we were going to have. To pretend not to know smacks of stark ignorance or pure insincerity on the part of those who feign ignorance.

Now answer this question: Did you ever want the president there? If yes and feel disappointed in the list, can you reasonably claim not to have expected 80% of the names on that list? Stop fooling yourself around mister and face reality.

At the end of the day, getting the job done is not about the so called technocrats as ministers. It's about the type of leadership offered by the president and his vice. After all, we saw the last regime with many technocrats who delivered pains sorrows and sufferings.

NO, I did not expect 80% of the names on the list..
and how isn't it about technocrats Before a person leads, he/she has to have understanding of that discipline.
That excuse of cleaning out the rot is laughable. It took 4 whole months to do that?? Are we to say the ministries are now clean and fresh

Since this is the list, he should have saved us the LONG wait.

P.s.. I said u can be, not that you are.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mart2k(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

correct me if am right.

lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.

BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias
According to Buhari, NNPC GMD wil double as Petroleum minister of state while d president is d main petroleum minister
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Ephemmm: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a disappointment to his followers your sense organs
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Dexema(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
So this is the list that took baba nine months, lMAO...so who is the angel, Amaechi? And I guess Ngige is the Pope, looooooool.

Buhari is indeed a joker!

So.... Who among these ones now is likely to be the finance minister, sef? Na that one be my consign because this our economy need serious revival.
U look like some1 I used to know.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by emmyblackky(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
i'm disappointed, I thought Nigeria was heading to her destiny, I was wrong
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by electrokcoi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position
I quote you right 100%
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Well, I'm not disappointed in the least as I didn't expect any saints from Heaven to make the ministerial list. Nigerians just love drama.

I knew PMB will and must walk and work with Nigerians as his members of cabinet. I hardly expect too much from a mortal; it's a safeguard against my own frustration and disappointment.

We still have roads to be fixed, stable power to be provided, affordable and decent health care needed for the people.

It's same old people who have killed the system that assisted PMB to the Presidency; it's simple sound judgment that they will be rewarded......That's the way it works. PMB is just another politician; there's NOTHING special about him. Them be the same people.

I shouldn't be banging my head against the wall over things that are totally out of my control.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by richie9093(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
I was expecting to see people like Jesus Mohammed Eisten Bill gate Dangote Hernry Ford and the likes Is it worth the wait? Tinted Sponsors as expected.
Henry Ford wasnt even a saint.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Candybob(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Introvert
Up CPEEL! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Iyoma2(f): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
A lot of people fasted n pray for Buharis intention of searching for tecnocrats as ministers. so these ar d saints buhari has bn talking about. Pmb is nothing but a green snake. show me ur friends and i will tell u whom u are.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by piagetskinner(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
And the northerners have taken more than 50%of the list
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by imamu333: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
I was expecting to see people like
Jesus
Mohammed
Eisten
Bill gate
Dangote
Hernry Ford and the likes
Is it worth the wait? Tinted Sponsors as expected.
. 4 ur foolish mind to b able to thing of this, ur trash fingers to b able to type proofs that u ar mere gorilla in human form. idiot
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by gentlelarry(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
People #rant about buhari ministraial list... People say we need fresh blood to move this Nation farward I serious object to that. GEJ worked with so many fresh bloods but the result was disastrous... I think we should leave buhari to work with who ever he feels comfortable with... Cos he has no excuse for not delivering! If after 2 years the issue of epileptic power still persist then we should start talking...#justmythought.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by lumeneng22: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am afraid this war against corruption will be hard to fight with some names I am seeing here.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by INTROVERT(f): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Candybob:
Introvert
Up CPEEL! cheesy

On point grin

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by DONSMITH123(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

correct me if am right.

lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.

BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias

can you work in a bank?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sunsewa: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
so this politicians are the saints baba was compiling since 4months,tell me if Gej followed this trend,would Adesina of agricultural ministry ever have emerged, only Fashola and Onu though old are qualities I saw there,baba is a joker.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Eluwilussit(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

Your miracle job is on the way. God will give u your heart's desire, in jesus name. Amen!
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Buhari and spoil system
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by abiowoblow: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fingers crossed for now, only time would tell.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
imamu333:
. 4 ur foolish mind to b able to thing of this, ur trash fingers to b able to type proofs that u ar mere gorilla in human form. idiot
even your English kills, flibbertigibbet of the highest order. You lack manners, you can always shut up instead of running your untrained mouth.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Lawsimon(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:
A blend of Technocrats and politicians.

People like Fashola, Fayemi, Kemi Adeosun, Amina Ibrahim, Ibe Kachikwu excites me.

Only disappointment is that Donald Duke is in the PDP and did not make the list.

Wale Edun too but oh well.
Is the case of Udo Udoma from my state Akwa Ibom, different from that of Donald Duke? For your information, Udo Udoma has been a two time senator under the platform of PDP and is still a member of PDP, though not very active - he went into self political oblivion. He is a great and disciplined man. A technocrat of no mean repute and a son of the first Chief Judge of Uganda. I can bet anybody, only few nominees listed can surpass his record.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Lawsimon(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bevista:
No regrets yet pal. There is no nominee from Cross River state on #TheList. He might still make it during the next batch. Remember, he is a PDP member - so his name might have ruffled a few feathers.

I hope he does make it. He is pure class.
Udo Udoma from Akwa Ibom State is also a PDP member.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Chidimercy: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

can i hav ur number so we can chat?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by jackie35(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by akanbiaa(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Rubbish list...Although I am utterly unimpressed with the list, I'm not really bothered.

Afterall, Buhari said Ministers are noise makers, therefore it is the list of noise makers that was released and nothing more.
Might we see you alternative list ?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by akanbiaa(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
emmyblackky:
i'm disappointed, I thought Nigeria was heading to her destiny, I was wrong
sorry for you loss of missing the road to your destiny. For us we thank God.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Creamz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Coolbite:
You mean technocrats like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Diezeani?
Don't always think the worst of things. I meant technocrats like Dr Akinwumi Adesina
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by inice(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Where are the youths?
Are we just looking like that...it is high time we sang that same old song that fosters revolution
Which youths? They are busy collecting N1000 to kidnap, riot and guide politicians. Sorry the youths are not ready.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Creamz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
sheyflixy1:
hmmm so u mean they are all you need nw? I pity ur life.
I said "they are what we need" not "all we need" as you said
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

Now you've finally come out openly. It was obvious you were jobless. Wondered not as you moved from thread to thread struggling FTC. May you get job that will take you off the struggle of ftc on nairaland...amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.