Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,510 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (94452 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by adamshuaib(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

correct me if am right.

lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.

BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias

Ibe Kachikwu will still be the GMD of NNPC
And Minister of state, Petroleum
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by AnanseK(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin
Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....
correct me if am right.
lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.
BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias

With the kind of attitude you have , I will not recommend you for any responsible jobs. You have a long way to go and long stay in the job market.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by PassingShot(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
dBard:

Dude, I know u can be objective tho annoyingly partisan.
This list wasn't worth the wait. If it had been released a month/2 months ago, we wouldn't have an issue, But after the LONG wait and the talk of a Technocrat based executive, you now get a list of 80% politicians with a smattering of technocrats, the list leaves a very Sour taste in d mouth.
Take a small census around ur area and you'll realize how disappointed ppl are.
Its still largely pay and reward and we're getting disillusioned.

P.s; this whole talk of who voted who is getting old and deviating from issues. Let's call it as we see it.
Good you admit I am objective. I have no apologies for being partisan as there is not a single soul who is 100% non-partisan. Are you?

Neither the president nor his party promised you a 100% technocrat ministers. The delay, as explained by the president on many occasions was to enable him institute rule/principles of engagement for his new team. He said it severally that he needed to clear the mess and rot left behind by PDP chop I chop ministers. Should he have continued with the same rotten system left by PDP where many ministries had several bank accounts they didn't even know exist? I wait for your answer.

My point remains very valid: those who have been nominated have largely been around the president during the campaign and it gave an indication to very reasonable people of the kind of ministers we were going to have. To pretend not to know smacks of stark ignorance or pure insincerity on the part of those who feign ignorance.

Now answer this question: Did you ever want the president there? If yes and feel disappointed in the list, can you reasonably claim not to have expected 80% of the names on that list? Stop fooling yourself around mister and face reality.

At the end of the day, getting the job done is not about the so called technocrats as ministers. It's about the type of leadership offered by the president and his vice. After all, we saw the last regime with many technocrats who delivered pains sorrows and sufferings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mapet: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nellybii:

INTROVERT:
:

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. .....

correct me if am right.

Wish you good luck because I was in your shoes. I will only advice you that some of your so called gworo eaters might be of help so don't be smarter than God.

unfortunately, this is where many of them get to see the consequences of life........humility is profitable for much......
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ejembi28(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
True talk my brother ,exactly what run through mind ,am actually fan of PMB but this one is just a compensation of the hard work of those who get him there, NOT by merit
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mapet: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:

dBard: :

Dude, I know u can be objective tho annoyingly partisan.
This list wasn't worth the wait. If it had been released a month/2 months ago, we wouldn't have an issue, But after the LONG wait and the talk of a Technocrat based executive, you now get a list of 80% politicians with a smattering of technocrats, the list leaves a very Sour taste in d mouth.
Take a small census around ur area and you'll realize how disappointed ppl are.
Its still largely pay and reward and we're getting disillusioned.

P.s; this whole talk of who voted who is getting old and deviating from issues. Let's call it as we see it.
Good you admit I am objective. I have no apologies for being partisan as there is not a single soul who is 100% non-partisan. Are you?

Neither the president nor his party promised you a 100% technocrat ministers. The delay, as explained by the president on many occasions was to enable him institute rule/principles of engagement for his new team. He said it severally that he needed to clear the mess and rot left behind by PDP chop I chop ministers. Should he have continued with the same rotten system left by PDP where many ministries had several bank accounts they didn't even know exist? I wait for your answer.

My point remains very valid: those who have been nominated have largely been around the president during the campaign and it gave an indication to very reasonable people of the kind of ministers we were going to have. To pretend not to know smacks of stark ignorance or pure insincerity on the part of those who feign ignorance.

Now answer this question: Did you ever want the president there? If yes and feel disappointed in the list, can you reasonably claim not to have expected 80% of the names on that list? Stop fooling yourself around mister and face reality.

At the end of the day, getting the job done is not about the so called technocrats as ministers. It's about the type of leadership offered by the president and his vice. After all, we saw the last regime with many technocrats who delivered pains sorrows and sufferings.

Stella Oduah and Diezani were technocrats........
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by rashals: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sai Ngige
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by PassingShot(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
mapet:

Stella Oduah and Diezani were technocrats........
I tire for some people's warped reasoning o!

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by profjeff(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
The whole thing looks as if he was going to import fresh body from heaven, but is still the same people we know, so why the delay
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...na true say the Judas of Ubima wan be the next Defence Minister. cheesy
I know why I'm laughing o
haaaaaaaaaaas!
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
hensben:
abeg remove Mohammed from your post I know why I talk so.

Before they go throw bomb. I hate those guys wallahi
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Btruth: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

More like those he worked with on the way to getting that position and since they performed well during the campaigns why cant they be part of his team as he governs?

My only regret is Donald Duke

....yes. Donald Duke & Prof. Pat Utomi. I'm still saddened not to have seen those two names though.

cry
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nellybii: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
mapet:

unfortunately, this is where many of them get to see the consequences of life........humility is profitable for much......

Yes I hunted for job for many years as an engineering graduate. I could't imagine myself behaving the way some of these applicants behave. Maybe they are dependants so they don't experience the real stuff. So they can ride ad roughly as they wish. You can hide behind a moniker but Karma is not a respecter of monikers

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Success1099(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

if these are ur qualifications let me employ u as my house wife on a serious note... Salary negotiable base on the number of pikin

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ylaa(f): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
noted grin
OBSEQUIOUS:
U could also have aired your opinion without quoting me
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mapet: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
ojoborsun:
The ministerial list are all APC members, it higj time we run all-inclusive govt

Becos we had an all inclusive voting abi?

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by bigerboy200: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Who would take over Lai's Mohammed position in APC's secretariat?? Chaai that man is really needed to face Olisa Metuh..
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

foooolishh boy

. U shudnt have told us.....
. Coz every one knows you a jobless homo sapien..

. Goodluck to yu on yur job search.
Buh next time apply some sense and dnt advertise urself coz u wud get no fvckn help from NL dumbsters.... Even seun got no job fr yu.... Coz i know yu tinkin he may consider you.... NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE.
. Am out.
. Byeeeeee
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spactacle:
these are no saints...
Which way naija.
You Don't know your country is filled up with mainly rotten minded, morally vile and evil people?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Omotayor123(f): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

Wow... Nice profile! Who could have Imagine And you bin dey behave like 21years pikin grin

I wish you Good Luck cheesy
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Chinom(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
17. Ahmed Ibeto

What a combination !. Is he A.boki or Igbo. As for the ministerial list, I don't give a flying f*uck anymore. The names on the list are not worth my time.

I give up on PMB.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by kollyjoss(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
APC! Change! So these are the Angels as nominated by Saint Buhari! God bless Nigeria. Chief Audu Ogbeh for PDP National Chairman, Chirs Ngige former (illegal) Gov under PDP. Udumo Udo Udoma, former Senate leader, under PDP. So these are the changes. Rotimi Amaechi, 2 times Speaker, and 2 times governor under PDP. Yet we keep on saying PDP is bad and we need change and the "angels" are mainly ex-PDP. I cant understand!
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]Those saying they're disappointed never wanted PMB nor voted for him. So, we expect them to always be disappointed in whatever the president does. It's like expecting the Chief Wailer (Barcanista) or the Chief Abobaku (Chukwudi) to appreciate any action by the president. It will NEVER happen!

And anyone who actually wanted and voted for Buhari (change) must have sincerely had a reasonable expectation that those around him (Amaechi, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Ogbonna Onu etc) would be made ministers. So, what is the disappointment in the list?

So, if you say you're disappointed, it's either you never voted for PMB or you didn't know what you were doing then. Which one? [/size]

1 CARTON OF ORIGIN FOR YOU
YOU ARE MY MAN. NO MIND THOSE WAILLERS, 1 THING THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT HAUSA/FULANI MAN IS THAT THEY DON'T BREAK PROMISES, BUHARI HAS FULFILL HIS PROMISES TO THEM. THOSE MEN DESERVE THOSE POSITION BECAUSE THEY WORKED FOR IT. GBAGAM.

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by anumide(f): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

I thought energy economics has defended?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by olamind15(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
B4 a decade my name will be among the nigeria minister !!!AS THE LORD CHRIST JESUS EXIST
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sichri(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by JerryGent(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spactacle:
these are no saints...
Which way naija.
I dey tell u my broda
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by hensben(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ebig22:

Before they go throw bomb. I hate those guys wallahi
anytime I hear or see that name I remember terrorism. Sad
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by 6fit(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position

u are very correct, Ministerial appointment has always been for compensation for those who help propergate the ambition of the in-coming president. Thay are all insignificant in the institution of Goverment. Warning Alert to all d Ministers!!....if u intend to loot or u hav looting tendency, have a second thought. Else, ......
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by bapullow: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
I'm so happy see dis name: Rotimi Amaechi,
Babatunde Fashola and solomon dalong
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by HirstMOG(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Like seriously, I thought it was going to be a square share between southwest and the North. OK na, hope tifnubu candidates de Shao or i don't believe that list.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by larry846(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=38718038] grin grin grin

correct me if am right.

I think the GMD NNPC is Emmanuel Kachukwu not Ibe
I stand to be corrected too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.